Really accelerates the electron transmissions in your neural pathways

really accelerates the electron transmissions in your neural pathways

are kikes the bigger threat, Sup Forums, or is this a meme??

Pretty sure Muslims are saying that they want to do all those things to us as well.

They're all Semites, remember.

KIKES ARE ALWAYS THE BIGGEST THREAD. IF YOU DESTROY THE ARABS KIKES WILL JUST USE NIGGERS. IF YOU DESTROY THE NIGGERS KIKES WILL JUST USE CHINKS. IF EVERYBODY ELSE IS DESTROYED THEY WILL USE OURSELVES. ALWAYS GAS THEM FIRST.

>THE BIGGEST THREAD
sorry Hans, but made me kek

Islam spreads by the sword, Christianity spreads by the word. If your way actually is better (even if just for you) than the Islamic way, you have to fight for it. Islam turns everything into a physical contest. Islam will maximise physical selection because if your way is better you'll have to prove it to them by being physically better.

How does this not make sense to you? Islam is a violence breeding experiment. They, the imams and sheiks, are trying to make Muslims violent by not reforming and moderatising all the violent aspects of Islam. The imams and sheiks are smart enough for this to be deliberate.

Funny, because local faiths and other sects of Christianity were exterminated by peace-loving Christians. Those sects (like coptic, nestorian Christianity) and ancient faiths like Zoroastiranism were preserved in Muslim controlled lands.

Islam is much more tolerant and free thinking than the original Christianity undulated by Renaissance.

Nice try Achmd. Once we kill the Kikes, we are coming for you too. All of you will be exterminated via chemical weapons.

Wtf I love beheaders now

Reported you to your local police office.

False equivalence. It is also part of their gay holy text that the whole world will be Muslim one day and their goal is to spread Islam through warfare, population displacement, etc.

WE'RE not moving into their shit countries by the millions and trying to change its overarching cultural and social values. THEY are.

Spotted the Russian Muslim. You're wrong and brazenly intellectually dishonest, but even if you were, how about we talk about the present? Renaissance era Christianity is not relevant to today's political and religious climate you numpty.

wtf #refuggeswelcome!

>that bantz

Why yes, a religion that says absolutely nothing about forcing it or not forcing it but at the same time promotes proselytizing it may be misinterpreted as such. In the ends theocrats gonna theocrat and it's usually bloodily authoritarian, this doesn't mean a libertarian Christian would even force you to listen and commit mind violence against you.

Neither Jew nor Gentile..

/thread

the Islam redpill

We're doing a pretty good job of spreading FREEDOM without needing to colonize by the millions m8

islam by design IS a totalitarian cult, no jews required

never trust kikes

yeah no if anything jews blackmailed rome into monotheism while creating islam to alwys have an enemy and a friend

also jesuits are kies in actions therefore kikes in name

It's a hard choice. I hate kikes and mudslimes but I realize that the actions brought on to the middle east by the (((Anglo))) government in the 1900's and the (((America))) of the present have been one of the causes for their radicalization today.
They're (almost) no different from us in some aspects, they just want to defend their identity, culture and religion that they feel is increasingly threatened by western powers and countries/organizations backed by said western powers. Nobody wants their homeland to be a battleground.

Fuck rapefugees though, Muslims should stay in the middle east and Israel should get its support cut. Win/win, the enemy of my enemy is my friend bullshit isn't worth selling our soul to the jews for.

catholics are not christians

the catholic church is the synagogue of satan.

Gnostic Christianity is the ultimate redpill

bullshit imbecile, islam has been spreading as a totalitarian cult by any means necessary since it's invention back in 7th century

need proof?? look at the map of the spread of islam and the concept of dar al-islam, this is the only "peace" they know

catholic church invented Islam.

No, I am an atheist actually.

In our time, neither Christianity nor Islam wages religious wars.

In the past time, Christianity genocided and force converted heretics and heathens. Islam largely let them be, Persia, for example,remained significantly Zoroastrian for a long time after they conquered it. And there are still Zoroastrians in Muslim Persia and around the world. And Christian heresies too.

These are facts. Your comment is nothing but empty slander.

You can bend religious holy book in any direction you require. Christians divorce people despite Bible prohibiting it in Jesus' words. But we know what things are in practice.

You didn't even read my post where I clearly stated my opinion on mudslimes but instead decided to just sling shit because I called kikes a bad name.

You have decent countries like Iran that has been constantly pestered by the US for no good reason at all. You had a relatively stable Egypt in the 60's that was struck down by the jews. You had a very prosperous Libya and Syria, both droned into oblivion. Most muslim nations are shitholes, and most muslims are equally as shit. But EVERY attempt at a step towards civilization is instantly smashed by the kike puppet masters. Ba'athism was the middle east's only hope and we ruined it.

When people are poor, disillusioned and angry, they immigrate. Why do you think so many Italians and Irish came to America? Their countries were shitholes mired with revolutions and the people desired greater prospects. If you don't want filthy mudslimes in your country, the best solution is to stop bombing them and let them fight amongst themselves. I don't want rapefugees either, but that's the price of American imperialism that Europe will have to pay for.