youtube.com/watch?v=03O4R-HJ-oI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E0Y4PwAtpV8?t=110
secure.met.police.uk/hatecrime_national/index.php?rid=2938
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

being mainstream left must be so boring

half your time is spent policing & censoring the words of others

will they ever realise they are the New Puritans?

they are prudes of language

STOP USING PEWDS TO SLIDE AND KEEP IT TO 1 THREAD
Sage

>TYT BTFOing anything but themselves
ok famalam

"what our reaction should be"

YOU'RE TRASH PEWDIEPIE I'M BETTER THQN YOU

>want to get out of shit programs\partnerships
>troll PCucks
>out of shitty partnerships
>get tons of free publicity

>the last straw was when he hired Indian men to hold a sign saying death to all Jews
............and SUBSCRIBE TO KEEMSTAR

leaving that out is literally the definition of awful journalism.

Fucking Cenk.

>Didn't watch videos
>Comments anyway

People still watch these fags?

>Youtube intruduces plethora of anti-clickbait algorithms
>TYT and Pewdiepie chimp out and destroy their careers in the process

pewdiepie is a more credible source of news than tyt lol

Why do these faggots still exist? We had an opportunity to nuke their channel a week ago

> complains about one anti-semitic joke
> the title of their syndicated show is an anti-armenian joke

really makes you think

"just another way for the jews to fuck jesus over"

omg i fucking lost it. how did it take this long for the hammer to fall?

This, Pewdiepie didn't even care to be in on the deal and doesn't even care for most of the publicity he gets at this point related to YouTube, and he hates YouTube itself, or at least what it's becoming. Really at this point he's just shitposting for attention until he gets banned IMO.

>REMEMBER THE JEWISH GENOCIDE
>FORGET THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

>Felix "AryanPride1488" Kjellberg

If the jokes were about the armenian holocaust they would be laughing their asses off.

TYT sucks. Everyone unfollow.

Then why don't we bombard Jewgle with reports?

More like thought or opinion, but you have a paint.

what kind of person watches TYT to get political commentary and insight?

I'd like to bang the shit out of Ana while wearing full Wehrmacht uniform

@1:53
"Isn't it ironic that Jews found another way to fuck Jesus over?"

I really beginn to like this swedish faggot. Sup Forums should acknowledge him as our Memetic General II

We don't hate judaeo-bolshevists because they're "like puritans" you degenerate tranny supporter. Our useful idiots need to stay in /r/the_donald, go back.

>tfw this drama might actually wake people up

this fucking timeline man

that's BULLSHIIIT!!! we watch for DISCUSSION!!!!

>Anti-semitic comments are bad!
>Armenian genocide? Never happened

Turk "logic".

>he took 3 of those videos down

FUCKING RETARD
why do people do this all the time?

Last time somebody acted differently, when being accused of racism by the media, he became the president. You think people would get the picture by now.

>the guy literally told his followers to vote Hillary
>the guy literally makes fun of Nazis and right wingers in general
>((they)) still turned on him

i really dont get it

Who cares what that brainless whore and that fat buffalo thinks of anything

A joke on the internet turn in to "fake news" so he can get more views and subs. Pewdiepie got a great PR agent epic click bait

Wow, when you take the jokes out of context he sounds like a horrible Nazi

>RRREEEEEEEEEEEE STOP MAKING JOKES

Feels good that most people seem to realize that this fake outrage crap is bullshit

God, I fucking hate Cenk

The more this gets blown out of proportion the better, might backfire and end up redpilling some youtubers

So why aren't we mass reporting TYT for using the name of a group that committed a genocide?

Everyone hates that roach.
Also that woman is culturally appropriating our hairgenetics by faking it with bleach, what a cunt!

pewds got redpilled on cultural cancer when people responded to shit anyone normal would never notice
youtu.be/E0Y4PwAtpV8?t=110
with butthurt and analrage, that's right (((they))) redpilled him .
what he wants to do is was do stupid jokes to trigger (((them))) so (((they))) show their true face to anyone watching , he knows that nothing redpills people better then seeing how fucking retarded the other side is.

pic related , probably some moms who told their kids to unsub after reading the headlines.his subcount dipped less then 0.0046% and came back to normal growth .

WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION!

53M normies force fed red pills... guuuuud

Is ana the living definition of a "cuck"?

I've reported him to his local antifa. We won't let him organise for fascists.

They are on their way out

Of course the kikes would jump on him, (((they))) are fucking triggered the second someone say the littlest of things about them

Cute how everyone, even Pewdiepie himself, says he is only joking, but he isnt. He is faszinating about the third reich. He even says "Deutschland!" to his dog, when it has to stop doing something.
And the guy who is cutting his videos is Austrian.

>If you havent heard stories like that-
I have, but fact of the matter is that that doesnt mean you can't joke about it. If we would exclude them from the jokes, that would be racist... now, surely TYT wouldnt want to be racist, right?

GUYS READ THE COMMENTS under his videos
#standwithPEWDIEPIE
DAS BLAtt WENDET SICH
LÜGENPRESSE RAUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barely 5 million people watch his videos though
if youtube removes his subscribers that havent watched his vids in the past 6 months itll be reduced to less than 10 mil

Nope. That is why they hired Shaun King.

This. He knew exactly what he is doing. This is literally the best case scenario for him and he will be more popular than ever.

I'm still waiting for proof that Armenian genocide ever happened.

PDP lives in Brighton (Sussex police jurisdiction). Remember to report this cunt.

secure.met.police.uk/hatecrime_national/index.php?rid=2938

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

btfo with your disgusting tranny

At the end of the day, he's got 17 times the subscriber base they have. I don't think he's going to lose sleep over this.

>implying that pic related isn't hotter and that i wouldnt smash her cute boipucci while shes on top of me and her cute small feminine penis flaps...

Pretty sure Anna's Soros bux and Arab pandering makes her more of an antisemite than PDP.

Fuck off, nazi.
Sup Forums has always been anarchistic/leftwing

globalist kike pls go

who is this hot guy?

Crowder certainly does a great impression of that volatile, fat sweaty turk doesn't he?

If only I had known her when she was in College.

>then they would take out the bodies and use them to provide heat for the camp
who the fuck could be so delusional to believe this? he has been "looking into it (coincidentally) lately"
fuck yourself cenk, you fucking asshole

>Ponyfucker autists lead national news in political events

Chris Chan's pinoneering nature will probably go unrecognized in the annals of history

it looks like TYT gonna have way more negative comments than usual...

I think the modern left is now characterised by their total lack of humour.

you serious now, or is this ironic?

Ok achmed

Before she got her new nose?

Basically this in an odd way they are like old victorians

Imagine the amount of redpilling if JewDiePie was arrested for antisemitic hate speech. Or if any of his real life appearances were disrupted by violent antifa throwing bricks and feces. Our Aryan Savior would gladly sacrifice himself for the cause.

>Notorious armenian genocide denier attacks local comedian

>if JewDiePie was arrested for antisemitic hate speech.
well, he has many followers basically everywhere, from failbook to isntagrum.
>Or if any of his real life appearances were disrupted by violent antifa throwing bricks and feces.
dont forget that antifa people probably already know where he lives, btw, thats dangerous m8.
they could attack him.

why would you as a youtuber even try to mess with pewder? the guy has a legion of 50 million angry fanboys

Wait until pewdiepie says "fuck it" and have someone create a video platform just for him to make whatever bullshit jokes he wants.

>RuDiePie...

serbia strong i think not after this post get shishkabbed

I GO ZERO TO A HUNNED REAL FUCKIN QUICK NIGGA

0-100 REAL FUCKIN QUICK

>Serbia
Not even once

ahh i dunno who's side to take a based jew or a cucked white swede

stupid krautchan poster

tyt hasnt made a good video ever since they had decent funding. cenk died 12 years ago and this new one is a robotic buffalo in disguise.

around 5:07

"Using corpses to heat up the camp", how can you even be so stupid corpses CONSUME energy to be cremated not the other way around.

It's just all a big fat joke seriously

Based jew, remember we hate the globalists here, hating the jews is just a forced narrative to try and bring this website down.

This Armenian genocide denier is the most obnoxious human being i've ever seen. baka

quality content

Damn sometimew I wanna comment on the TYT videos but then I remember that Ana is better than me

where did the buffalo meme come from i keep seeing it

I wanna genocide her pussy

it is an coordinated attack that also came WAY to late to be natural.

the cuck swede made an explanation video already and weeks after that (((they))) decide to attack.

the (((wall street journal))) first and then all the other outlets followed like some gleichschaltungs mechanism in actual nazi germany.

Eve without photoshop she's a disgusting goblinoid

kek