Daily Dot calls Trash Dove the new Symbol of the Alt Right

Can Trash Dove become famous as Pepe?SJW are already getting triggered by the Bird.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Freequincy/right-wing-dove-squad-how-trash-dove-became-the-symbol-of-the-alt-right-c7794b84a48d#.wcl95wnqu
keklel.org/news/trash-dove-stickers/
dailydot.com/debug/trash-dove-purple-bird-facebook/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-38967825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously this is getting too fucking easy to troll nowadays

Hey, show proper respect for my proud Nazi symbol! Where is the Swastika? Untermensch!

Trash Dove did nothing wrong!

This shouldn't be this easy. What do we do it with next? Next one needs to be something liberals cherish

This means it's working. The lower the trigger bar is, the more random people they will attack out of context, redpilling them on the left's hysteria

It is an attempt to dilute Pepe.

We should hijack it as Feminist Birdbrain meme.

They're taking us quiet seriously:

medium.com/@Freequincy/right-wing-dove-squad-how-trash-dove-became-the-symbol-of-the-alt-right-c7794b84a48d#.wcl95wnqu

Alright, I really have no fucking idea what happened with this one, Sup Forums. What the fuck is trash dove and why is it a Nazi symbol now?

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Same as with Pepe the Frog.Somebody literally just took picture of random bird that was create by some Hispter few days ago and then claiming it as ours.

But the reaction was so fast,it did not even lasted 2 days before they start talking about it.I expect entire Libtard media to report about this bird by the end on this mount

The regressive left seems overly obsessed with badges, pictures, and markers that would seemingly identify their enemies.

Either they like to brand people and herd them into cages or they have no fucking clue who they are fighting.

I have lived long enough for Mike Tyson's pet pigeons to be "hate speech". What a time to be alive.

Cats. They don't like meeting new people and are protective of their territory, i.e. strong border security.

Yea let's turn this bird in to ''Feminazi'' then SJW will talk about it but have harder times attacking it,

RARE

We need a campaign calling on Facebook to remove it.

FUCKING KEK

EACH STICKER HAS A SPECIAL MEANING NOW

keklel.org/news/trash-dove-stickers/

at least use its proper name, PEK

Holy fuck who did this? Was this one of us? Funny site. Reminds me of the old days.

Underrated.

Link/archive?

You think you trolled me?

But I am just pretending

Jesus christ what the fuck. That's funny

No, everyone will forget about it in a week like every forced meme

I suggest we make combine Trash Dove with Feminism to confuse SJW even more.

This

Daily Dot wrote another article 15 hours ago calling for Facebook to stop Trash Dove!

dailydot.com/debug/trash-dove-purple-bird-facebook/

It will probably be around until facebook removes it, then it will die fast

It's part of their tactics. I saw we adopt COCA COLA as the official soft drink of the alt - right, DISNEY as the official studio of the alt - right and REVERSE CNN as the official fake news source of the alt - right.

Strip the left of identity. They want to play identity politics, we can play it better.

It won't die if meme magic keep it alive.

Those Christmas polar bears from Coca Cola will suit our cause just fine.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-38967825

>I love bread
How come this one hasn't been spammed? You can't get more white supremacist than that!

Why coca-cola?
Why not Starbucks, they love starbucks.

>The Allegorical Hate Propaganda

If you’ve been an observer of the shenanigans of the Alt Right and their hateful Nazi propaganda, then you must have heard of Pepe the Frog.
Pepe is a truly disgusting frog which has been used as a symbol to spread hate online and harass journalists and those that disagree with the Alt Right(Reich)*sic.

Fuck I've barely read anything yet and I'm already laughing my ass off.

Pepe is a gift to mankind.

That's the official coffee of the alt - right, duh.

Oh, and they, like whites, are dying out as the Arctic gets browner

>A fucking cartoon frog and a facebook bird sticker that's only been around for two days are Nazi symbols and are reported as such by the mainstream media
What a time to be alive. I feel privileged to have ended up in this timeline

I dunno it doesn't really feel 'forced' per se, since we are getting genuine reactions out of it

>bread is a codename for killing jews
>eating bread is antisemitic now
I absolutely love this timeline

>112726765
It isnt getting reported by msm useful moron

>Telling truth to people about Jews

I would not call that hate,dude

Pigeons like bread.

You guys don't understand. Anarchist subversive guidelines say that, to beat an opposing political group, you should associate it with something and attack that. In other words, strawmanning.
So if they're looking for "the leader of the alt-right" (Milo, etc.) or "the symbol of the alt-right" (Pepe, this dove thing) it's so they can attack it instead of actually engaging in dialogue with the right.

In fact, that's why they were pushing for the label "alt-right" in the first place, even though Sup Forums and even leddit doesn't like it, so they can smear every non-leftist in one fell swoop. You see this as ebin trolling, they see this as victory. But they're retarded, the decentralized, anonymous nature of the internet makes this technique useless.

THIS

You forgot abt drinking white milk.

It's getting to the point where it actually took me a minute to realize that was written by someone who enjoys memes and not an SJW.

Oh my fucking god. This cannot possibly be serious.

Everyone I know with a cat is a libtard. This. Ruin their lives.

I'm all for this. I have a cat and anything that can deprive a liberal of some semblance of happiness is ok with me. And if this really does take off and cats are seen as fascist, I'll love my cat even more.