Why haven't you taken the garlic pill yet?

>pretty much the healthiest food there is
>very manly to eat in its raw form with nothing else to dilute the burn
>boosts testosterone
>proven to make your body odor more attractive to women for some reason
>protects from disease
>wards off vampires

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2015/11/15/men-who-eat-garlic-make-women-take-notice-in-a-good-way/
examine.com/supplements/Garlic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>smell like a dirty leb
Yeah nah

Garlic is based as fuck, only pussies think of it as something disgusting. It's the white man food

garlic is based if you don't eat one from China

this

>years taking college classes for 5-6h a day 20km away from home not brushing my teeth properly
>begin to develop tonsil stones
>bite some garlic bits after meals
DONT FUCKING SWALLOW IT
>let it go around ur teeth for 1min
>stings like fuck for the 1st time

solves lots of issues

bump
the truth needs to be shared

Sounds good. Too bad I'm a vampire.

If ypu lowtest fags cant handle straight garlic, chop it up & put it on the yolk of a sunny side up egg. Negates the burn & flavors the egg.

Inb4 cholesterol fags

>>proven to make your body odor more attractive to women for some reason
awww yeah..confirmed report.

Fuck ruining an egg like that you dingbat.

Swallow the clove whole and no one'll be able to smell it.

Only your breath. It makes your body odor smell better you filthy kangaroo.

forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2015/11/15/men-who-eat-garlic-make-women-take-notice-in-a-good-way/

I eat the California ones usually if I can get them. Don't trust anything from a country where even the eggs are fake.

>body odor
not mouth odor poo

Make me want to puke by even smelling it and literally makes me stop drinking its so bad.

Very manly? Nah I can drink 12 shots of tequila in a hour.

enjoy cyanide poisoning

You'd probably benefit more from just showering, Deepak

No, we're not going to meme garlic and it's consumtion as a sign that you're a white supremacist...ffs

>>proven to make your body odor more attractive to women for some reason
>>protects from disease
>>wards off vampires

yeah, no. first of all garlic doesn't fend off vampires, that is ridiculous, and it tastes bad and only peasants eat such a useless vegetable. a healthy family shouldn't have any garlic at all in their house

considering i eat a full meal every 2 hours i guess i ear garlic somewhere in there

My parents have a garden and grow everything themselves. Feels good.

stop shilliing disinfo vampire

>wards off vampires

fuck. where can i buy garlic?

>garlic tastes bad
mama mia, the heathens in this thread

vampire detected

Whores can get drunk too you degenerate

Polish humor xD

nice try vlad

is garlic prevalent in japanese cuisinez0rz?

We sprinkle garlic in the Danube every year to ward off vamipre immigrants from Romania and Hungary.

Garlice is also really good with fish that is high in mercury, particularly shark, as it binds to it and carries it out in your sweat. Or some shit like that.

>cuisinez0rz?
Polish spelling xD

garlic is what the ((organic food marketers)) would call a "superfood", they were just too late to "discover" it and overcharge us by 20x for it.
A good amount of garlic in your diet will help with many, many issues.

Garlic destructively affects you brain, that's for sure was attessted by scientists. If you eat a lot or any garlic, chances are you probably stupid as cork, maybe you don't even understand it. Try to switch to bread with butter and tea with 1 spoon of sugar/without sugar.

>Why haven't you taken the garlic pill yet?
because it's not garlic season yet and i won't buy that generic supermarket bought shit

Honestly, I just buy a 5 pound bag of the stuff as a crushed powder and add it to all my food.

>not growing your own garlic

well you shouldnt eat too much of any vegetable due to the various plant toxins they produce to protect against bugs. variety is the key to a healthy diet

Reminder that you should chop it up/crush before consuming to get the health benefits

Romania scared of galic, what a suprise.

Are there still good effects if you cook it? I cook everything with garlic.

I live in an apartment. No amount of homegrowing can meet my garlic demand.

>garlic is native to the region between the Mediterranean and China

it's the yellow man's food. gooks are the top garlic consumers per capita and they eat it raw all the time.

theres definitely some benefit to cooking it, but may decrease the effects

It doesn't ruin it, I do this too

I was hoping somebody from your country would make a funny post like this. Thanks. Ɑ:

>I can become a stronk filthy jew like Wario
WAH

WAH

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>he hasn't taken the z0rzpill

I don't think this is true

Throw away the germ. You can't digest it.

>made the mistake to eat the clove whole
>even my piss smelled garlic

At least use fresh garlic, you animal.

Czosnek ceba jeszc

crushed raw is best

Thanks for reminding me that I'm allergic to garlic, prick.

I knew it was healthy but I eat garlic and onions almost every day simply because they taste great

Also, everyone should be careful not to eat too much garlic. It will literally kill the bacteria in your intestines and cause bad stomach pain.

Just brush your teeth, though

i eat around a whole bulb a day, maybe more and never have stomach problems.

Raw?

You goddamn 2faced faggot seeds all of u

at least a decade ago, maybe year or two extra, no-fucking-body was eating it in this colony.

retardation was amazing.

it took off when those tv chef series came about, then memebrs of this advanced super intelligent and humble good natured populace got with it.

cause they told them on tv.

around half raw and half cooked

>fresh pastas (preferably linguine)
>garlic + tomatoes + olive oil + pepper + salt
>add fresh scallions and/or chives + parsley

Garlic is great. I use it in a vast majority of my dishes. Soups get an extra helping, almost a whole bulb for a big pot.

>there are literal cuckolds in this thread right now that unironically don't like garlic

>not drinking garlic tea on daily basis
garlic tea is the reddest pill.

I just crush the cloves then add them to whatever dish I've already prepared
I think I only ever cook garlic when I'm making soup or slow-cooking

thanks OP
i just got 3 cloves of garlic home grown from the garden and chewed on them with nothing else.
fucking burns but i know it's good for me

if only i were a neet again

did it everyday before i got a job

Ahh. I'm hungry again. And I ate lunch just recently.
Fuck you (but in a nice way), frenchbro!

fatass

turmeric =/= garlic

Well look at the pot calling the kettle a nigger.
Don't make me break out the obesity statistics, my rotund friend.

I probably go through 2-3 whole garlics a week, there is no food that doesn't benefit from some garlic in it, wheter it's crushed, chopped, sauted etc etc.

The "smelly" meme is bullshit, just shower and use deodorant, what the fuck.

Wha the fuck are you fucks on about garlic and it burns your mouth.. i eat the best garlic its from Gilroy i also eat elephant garlic the entire bulb with my burger and i have never had a burning sensation in my mouth

you just reduced your IQ by 5-6 points pal

garlic makes you dumb as shit

Who could be behind this post?

I eat garlic raw with a bit of salt for taste.

I've just read up on turmeric and apparently it decreases testosterone levels. Never eating it again!

I was sick as a dog yesterday with sinus and everything fucking my shit up. I couldnt afford any medicine from a pharmacy so i munched on some raw garlic. I feel incredible today and notice it started to open my nasal passages almost instantly after eating it.

If you feel sick, eat some raw garlic. Trust me.

What the fuck are you talking about, everyone ate garlic 10 years ago you dipshit

garlic truly is something like a miracle food, I have a bunch of garlic oil supplements each day, they are cheap too, no smell of course

also did you know that you can half your rate of sickness with them? Also you will get fewer times ill.

examine.com/supplements/Garlic

If employers knew about this, they could probably force you to take these garlic pills lol

they are cheap, easy and have a HUGE impact on your life, especially in the sick periods.

>It's the white man food

It's literally jew food along with challah, matzos and herring.

>Hate onions but love garlic

What did I mean by this?

Is there anything you can do about the breath, though? It doesn't matter how well you clean your mouth, the smelling air comes from inside.

Also, how many cloves a day should I eat?

looks like some good 'go za

Can i just add one to my daily green breakfast smoothies or will it ruin the taste? I do 70% fruit 20% vegetables 10% nuts

Some garlics are less hot than others. Same goes for onions.

I chew down ghost peppers daily to burn away my sins because I'm a fucking degenerate. I am still capable of feeling hotness in onions and garlic though. Perhaps your "produce" (what a faggot word) is simply low quality.

Why not swallow it?

What does raw garlic taste like?

Raw garlic.

You know what burns your sin away faster than ghost peppers? Kebab removal!
Salvation through sanitation.

Dude, just fucking eat garlic.

I thought this is a troll thread of some sort. Everybody eats garlic, right? You don't ask for tips on how to eat garlic, jesus fucking christ. Put it in your mouth, sweat garlic for a little while, who gives a shit.

This guy knows whats up. Here we have a saying "comer cebolla engorda la polla" so far its not true un my case. Still tastes great though.

>I chew down ghost peppers daily
bullshit

FYI raw onion also has similar benefits if you're too much of a pussy for the garlic pill

is it really? I EAT SO MUCH FUCKING GARLIC

Good bants from vampire and gypsy land

>yeah, no. first of all garlic doesn't fend off vampires, that is ridiculous,

>romania

haha, that's because of my flag, right? top "kek" (lol) XD

burn down some churches, why don't you? (vark) eks di

It's your turn to remove kebab anyway, we got problems, kebab ain't one. They come in, we ship them your way.