Can't we all agree this entire world would be better off if we just agreed to finally finish the job that Hitler...

Can't we all agree this entire world would be better off if we just agreed to finally finish the job that Hitler attempted?

I am not saying there wouldn't still be problems, mudslimes and SJW being obvious. But without the continual manipulation from the evil jew, at least some of our problems would be gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6_qbCS4pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take off your tinfoil hat, antisemite

Ah, the country of cucks checks in. How does it feel to know your future brother in-law will be named Omar.

I'm all for this plan, but....

What makes you think a group of people being eaten alive by their own women and their own lower classes will do ANYTHING?

We will exterminate the jews, then we will exterminate you.

>bottom of the food chain race wants to exterminate.

Cute.

If it wasn't for Oil, your entire region of the world be nothing but an insignificant desert shithole visited by Western Tourists.

That being said, mudslimes are most definitely on the list for extermination after we get rid of the jews. Infact if it wasn't for the jews manipulating things, your entire region of the world would have long ago been nuked into glass.

kys

Hatred of Jews is just a scapegoat for losers.

>we
>rid of the jews

The jews chose white people as a scapegoat of the world for a reason, because whites on average, are less intelligent than asians, less athletic than blacks, less tradition based and rooted than arabs, you are masters of nothing, therefore you have the biggest egos.

So they created America the playground, and destroyed whites by luring them through ego "land of the free, look goy, you will be as amazing as you see yourself in your mind, here"

What's left of whites? Your women are whores your men are disturbed, you were literally the first race the jews chose to exterminate, and even with all this reality, you still talk.

Your time is up white boy, the end war is between the jews and the Muslims, your people are going extinct, as foretold.

ding ding ding/thread

Kek.

The other day I was wondering around the louver and couldn't help but notice a distinct lack of sandnigger art.

Yet there was room after room of treasures made by Europeans.

Also I was reading some books at the library. Not so many fromnon European or anglo countries...

Tell me rag head, do you think that was because the librarians are racist?

Another group would fill the niche.

>implying the holocaust happened

Pls don't shoah me, I'm not like the other jews

fuck off sven fucking cuck go kill yourself your country is lost thanks to you have fun when ahmed rapes your mom cuck

the holocaust did not happen, and hitler did not wish to exterminate jews.

END THE HATRED

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6_qbCS4pg

BOMB JEWS NOW!

reminder

israel is NOT a country

y u mad cuz?

Yes. The traitor is far worse than an enemy

This. Hitler didn't start anything. You holocult believers are insane IT WAS PROVEN OVER AND OVER MAKING IT ILLEGAL TO TALK ABOUT DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT IN FACT IT MAKES IT MORE OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT

>master of nothing
>every single contry in world felt europes dick in their ass
>modern world and technology only possible because of europe
>highest art and culture was european
>sand niggers only purpose is to give oil

>my jewish scapegoat

But the Jewish state... IS REAL!

Sup Forums will vehemently deny this but most scientific achievement in the late 1800s and especially 1900-present came from Jews. Google, transition chips, network infrastructure, nuclear energy, USBs, all Jews.

>lost to rice farmers
>most of your science and economic power comes from Jews but you're too envious to admit this
>lost to improverished rice farmers
>lost to slant eyed japs with no oil or steel
>only won when America dogpiled in, using more than twice the manpower and material to overcome sushi slicers
>proud you conquered a bunch of tribal monkeys

Probably the "job" would be a lot harder to finish this time.