CNN Logo Is Now A Nazi Symbol

I can't believe it guys, the terrible nazis have done it again. CNN is now a Nazi codeword for Crush Nig Nogs!!!

Can you find other examples of this ?

Let's uncover those heinous bastards and maybe CNN will wake up and stop using their RACIS LOGO

here's another horrible example of how low these national social nazis can stoop

>Crush Nig Nogs
>Not "Crush Niggers Now"
You tried

Crush nig neck? implying a hanging

both work.
might be worse...those nazis could vote or something, who knows what they're capable of

can we get keklel.org to make an article?
It would help to get it spread

Bbc black bimbo crusher

isn't it a known "fake news" outlet ? if the admin's on board, spread it

Create Nazi Nations
Cremate Nigger ???

another horrible example of the nazi alt-right propaganda
CNN should stop using this hate symbol NOW!!!

Idk how to get in contact with them.
I'll try to find them on cuckbook

+1

spbp

the "now" makes it harder to use in past tense sentences like "they cnned his ass"...it wouldn't work. Yes i'm autism.

Another example, when will they stop!!!??? I'm on the verge of tears here, I'm lucky that my wife's boyfriend makes such a good chamomile tea, otherwise i don't know how I'd put up with all this hate.

If they catch wind of that pesky alt right using the hashtag #CNN to mean this...

It's gonna really rustle their jimmies.

This has potential

yea go with this

Crush nig nogs

which is better, niggers now, nigger necks or nig nogs ? Ideally it could be used as a verb

>Mom I'm going out to CNN
>We CNNed so bad last night
>All CNN and no play makes Jimmy rustle

hay poll in the house!
spam filter is a bitch.
>1234 3111
it has been blessed with triples

jesus i tried like 20 times.... wth

strawpoll.me/12343111

and this worked instantly.....wtf was "kek" and "digits" the problem ?

apparently not....

Crush Nig Nogs

> Commie
> News
> Network

Done.

> Communist
> News
> Network

Even better

>German trying to be comedic

Hans, I love you, I respect you, but please don't do this to yourself or to others.

fuck off, burger. it's funny.

CNN have been corrupted by liberalism, their anti-Trump agenda is just boring now, on a cry wolf scale. CNN's intolerance and anti-white male, anti-white people racism... well, If they lose white viewers... a majority of their viewers... and shut down because of that the CNN only have themselves to blame for allowing liberal infiltration to happen so passively among their ranks.

jesus christ, back to infinity with you fags. Its just utterly boring. Stop making threads AND MODS BANNING SOMEBODY FROM REPORTING JUST SHOWS HOW KEKED YOU ARE DO YOU FUCKING JOBS

CNN is a Kaballah symbol:

Hey there crew, how are ya?

hey shlomo how about you try something new. Getting boring.