Leftists calls for Facebook to censor Trash Dove

Why do Leftists hate free speech so much?

First Daily Dto published article calling it Symbol of Alt-Righ,just one day after they are calling for ban

This bird will trigger SJWs harder then Pepe did

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rare flag

hate speech is not free speech. right wingers use the properties of libel and then apply it to groups of people

as it so happens, liberals are also right wing capitalists

leftists are interested in class oppression as much as or more than identity politics

What the one thread you made on this already wasn't enough?

What happened to based mod? Were just letting cancer bird be a thing here now?

I dont have any idea what that symbol is or means. I've been reading books rather than keeping up with the latest leftist cringefest.

Let me guess. They took something innocuous and made it a symbol of literally Hitler.

A BUNCH OF FUCKING STARS

You're not from around here are you?

What sucks is this is how it progresses. SJWs / libcucks / etc. Call for the ban of certain images/words/expressions from private companies as hate related. The companies, well within their rights, ban it.

This has 2 disastrous effects.
1. It empowers them to try to limit it outside of private companies, leading to an eventual destruction of freedom of speech.
2. Further shelters them from what they find offensive, making them even more easily offended.

It's only libel if it's false m8

> talking like mentally ill faggots, SJWs, commies, mudslimes and niggers are worth something else than despise
KYS

If this is considered acceptable, the censors need to start banning things like the hammer and sickle, the raised fist, and other left wing memes which have been the cause of much more damage to humanity than some shitty forced memebird

This.

>A cartoon bird is hate speech
Absolutely retarded

it doesnt becomes more true if you spam it

s a g e

Why would they ask facebook to ban it? Nobody even knows what the fuck it is besides a drawing of a bird.

also sage because I know what you are doing

>rare flag

Montenegro isnt rare anymore, bud

>hate speech is not free speech. right wingers use the properties of libel and then apply it to groups of people

hate speech IS free speech. our government doesnt punish people for stuff like that. your second statement is actually retarded unless you meant to put left winger

>as it so happens, liberals are also right wing capitalists

thats libertarians, or classical liberals.
modern liberals are HUGELY left leaning

>leftists are interested in class oppression as much as or more than identity politics

they are interested in it but nowhere near as much as identity politics or virtue signalling

It's a stupid drawing of a bird, kill yourself my boy.

FASHY DOVE HELL MARCH

is2.Sup Forums.org/gif/1487161650660.webm

i 've never seen this symbol

we should meme JDIF to be a secret of the Alt-Right so they try to ban it too

>112728126
>JDIF
>DIF
>IF
You could please kill yourself and go back to 9gag

please learn to cross board

Commie detected.
Also how is purple bird ''hate speech'' What makes it ''hate'' except that we are using it?

>hate speech is not free speech

That's where yer wrong kiddo.

>hate speech is not free speech
That's where you're wrong kiddo. I didn't read the rest of your post. It's probably filled with lies as egregious as that one.

>then apply it to groups of people
>Right-wing

Collectivism is a fundamental left wing trait.

>rare flag
That's where you're wrong kiddo. I didn't read the rest of your post. It's probably filled with lies as egregious as that one.

kek

here you go

Can't you guys just get a symbol the left actually likes and meme it so hard they think it's a neo nazi symbol.

Hey Muslim Mountain Nigger, how about working a real job. Oh wait doesnt makes sense as the guy who will kill your mother in April will also KILL (YOU)

> mount a negro

The tolerant left

This is the fist we use to shit post with. It's black because its covered in shit

I've fucking had it with godwins law Hitlers ideology is completely German specific if you're nonGerman and you think you're a nazi then you're basically uncle ruckus

>112729740
>Press upper right arrow
>image search
bye bye shill

>((( we )))

France has some of toughest anti hate speech laws, yet the country has become a hotbed of antisemitism and conspiracy theorists. Antispeech laws target people, not ideas.

Oh sweetie, you're just so delusional. Why don't you take some time off from the internet, hon?

Why can't we take an image the libtards like and turn it into a so called hate symbol?

>Take Leftist Icon
>Turn it in to Alt-right meme/icon

Just like with googles.

Proposterous. First off the word neo changes things. Second while ethnocentric it is adaptable to each race and not limited to simply Germans. Only blue pilled Normie's believe the much evil world dominating genocide meme.

Cuz egpcian gods used to be the main religion before muslim took over egypt.

Leftists only support democratic ideas like free speech when it benefits them. When the shoe is on the other foot free speech becomes hate speech.

Can we meme CNN out of business by making them our new nazi symbol?

Can we make this happen with any LGBTQAJFR symbols?

Congrats on all the (you)'s.

On the off-chance you actually believe in putting conditions on free speech, I look forward to eight years of your misery

>mem that all normies spam
>a relatively small group of white nationalists use it too
>it's now a white nationalist meme

Why are libcucks so easy to subvert?

underrated post.

Its not enough to say that they're wrong, we have a duty to explain why.

THISsssSssSsSSSsSSsssSSSSS DO THIS TO ALL MSM

Proceed.