Maybe...

Maybe, just maybe Trump sees Putin and Russia as a white government that is not ham-strung by SJWs and beholden to kikes.

A government and military that can achieve things the cucked democracies of the West can no longer do (i.e. fuck Islam up)

Trump is a Dark Knight, but he needs a Darker Knight to get it done without civil war.

Delusional.

How are people like you so stupid, yet so willing to express their opinions out of their fat stupid American mouths.

Nice photo tho.

>Russia is ant muslim
HAHAHAHHA TOP KEK
You westerners have zero fucking idea how politics in post communist countries work,they are different from what happens in states france etc.

America is a successful country and Russia is a third world hellhole that has contributed NOTHING to society or to science. Go look at the kinds of fuckinh cars they're manufacturing. I'd rather stray away from these barbarian savages tbqfhwy family

So there is zero Russian anti-islamic sentiment

>nothing to society or sience
>nothing
American education everyone!

I should have said since the last quater century at least.

>m-muh space race

Here are some quotes from Putin,google them if you don't trust me
“I would prefer Islam not to be mentioned in vain alongside terrorism. You are right here,”

I would like to confirm that in Russia, the Islamic world will always find a reliable ally, prepared to cooperate in resolving pressing problems

>take last quarter of a century from a nation with more than 1000 years of history.

> Nothing to society or science
Fuck off you retard, in the modern era Russia has produced more top, high-quality scientists than just about any other country than the US.

Also,nice damage control.

excuse me miss, your vagina is out...

Wait. Why does she hasn't any panties on? Isn't it illegal?

*why doesn't she have

>Isn't it illegal?
not if women do it

Okay that pic is too fucking funny! I gotta have sauce

>maybe Trump sees Putin and Russia as a white government that is not ham-strung by SJWs and beholden to kikes.

you are retarded.
russia is a state pursuing its own economic and geopolitical interests, putin is its leader. that's all there is to it.

putin isn't "le epic savior of the white race! DEUS VULT XD" like some morons make him out to be. putin has two primary goals:
1) keep himself and his party in power in russia
2) preserve and increase russia's geopolitical influence

fucking hell american posters here have such a deluded view on russia and its people

Redpill me on Russia, einar

>still not asking for it

It's a degenerate filled shithole with high HIV rates, high criminality, high abortion rates and many muslims. President is a corrupt ex-KGB officer who defends Islam.

meant to reply to

That pic is shooped right?
R-right???

I don't see a penis, do you?