Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
brightonantifascists.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ijs3tVhGKBk
youtube.com/watch?v=9f7epjyUZqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"When did fascism become so cool?"

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

We should take fascist organising seriously. This nazi shitlord has an audience of millions.

brightonantifascists.com/

Do your part and report Pewdiepie to your local antifa.

>being completely shit on by every top comment

she made a mistake.

btfo by JK Rowling? please, everything revolves around her abhorrent pieces of literature according to that woman. Her "books" are dreadfully boring, and the movie series is one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Sooner than later Rowling is going to retcon the Harry potter series so that there are no white characters.

Screen cap this.

>Shitposting on twitter on Valentine's day
a Hahahaha how is she any better than us virgins again?

I think this has blown up WAY out of proportion. It's gonna backfire so bad it will be funny.

>As a citizen of Sweden I want to apologize for this sexist, racist child that has no business being a role model. – Oscar
I dunno guys he looks a little too white to be Swedish

Has she ever done anything besides write a childrens book in order to be taken seriously?

I don't remember Terry Pratchett doing shit like this its almost every other day she makes some stupid SJW twitter post.

>"When did fascism become so cool?"

The tide is turning

Satanic white who pushed the cursed practice of witchcraft on children

>expressing fascist views in the most liberal city in the most liberal country on the most liberal continent on the planet
What is this nigger's endgame? this won't go well.

Pls user, when are you going to donate to the fund so we can send the refugee's to live with her at her mansion???

He went from making dumb noises and overreactions to being actually funny. I can understand why the humourless progressives no longer "get" him.

>fake news
Pewdiepie actually did it tho

We now live in a world where JK Rowling is calling PewDiePie a fascist.

best timeline

>I'm rich therefore I have moral authority!

Isn't pewdiepie just a troll though?

Pewdiepie, i know you like to lurk this threads

keep redpilling those normies, you are doing a great job

>tfw you aren't a racist like all the cool kids

By "did it" you mean make a joke? Or actually proclaimed he wants people to kill jews?

When did milking 1 pedophilic fever dream in to 30 books turn in to having a valued opinion?

Possibly the gayest high fantasy setting of them all.

>hurr use the doober dobber on the hoggle bottom

I donno, I never read them. Just watched a few movies.

Have been in Brighton when i was in school on our last trip...

It is the biggest shithole in the world why even move there

the people smell like fish or are kebabs
the houses look like they havent been cleaned since the 50s
the piers, before it burnt down, were boring and trashy and had holes in the floor...they were the only ""attraction"" in Brighton
The city was even more ugly than the outskirts of London...i hope the true brits will purge it after/during their race-war

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point.

I think the poor lad hates YouTube, and wants to retire, but he wants to go off with a bang

Did it as in paid jungle monkeys to scribble death to all jews on a sign, in that sense it's not fake news.

don't forget the gay pride festival, such wondrous times to have in brighton

When it became A E S T H E T I C

The hilarious irony is that Rowling is herself, literally promoting fascism as an edgy accessory

What a time to be alive

Didn't she already do that? I seem to remember she's making a movie where Harry Potter is a butt nasty 45 year old black woman.

so he made a joke and also some social commentary on what people will do for a small amount of money

The fake news is the media calling him a facist and anti semite because of that despite him being stunned and shocked that the paki lads actually did it.

FASH

There's a difference between being a fascist and making fun of people seeing """""fascists""""" everywhere. Pewdiepie did the latter.

>Slutshaming is the greatest sin

>Virgin shames a young boy on the internet who doesn't like her writting

The tolerant left strikes again

Why do people keep using term "fascism" in every possible wrong way?

>if you leave out most context, it's not fake news
come on now frogman

i love how the indians who did it get a pass because they're poor brown boys who dindu nuffin but pewdiepie gets hung out for the crime of being white in 2017

It's always been cool.

Even though Brighton is a liberal hellhole it's still s nice place to take the gf if you're under 25

Well if hating the Jews makes you a facist now, then I guess I'm Hitler.

This shit is greatest thing to ever happen to pewdiepie.

>Sup Forums BTFO by JK ROWLING!

Who?

Yeah all the young people are gonna side the with the crotchety old 50 year old who couldn't be any less relevant or cool anymore.

Yea. and Sup Forums is satire

Because it has become an empty expression, like "racism"

>make a video making fun of the media blowing things out of proportion by taking elements out of context
>media proceeds to blow the video out of proportion by taking elements out of context

>jk rawling is my enemy

said no one ever.

It's a power word that has lost all distinction in terms of its true definition. It has just become a label for any enemy of the marxist/liberal world order.

An enemy needs a clear and emotive label to be umbrella'd under, in order to attack it and convince others it is bad by association.

I have to say the state of your cities made me nearly cry...all the bad things between our countries aside it hurts to see what parts of your country, which is to be fair the most successfull and advanced country between 1500 and 1950 in term of inventions, economics and military, have become.
In London everything looked like "meh, why even try, it is all ogre now...let us just fall to dust" and it didn't feel good to see this. Where are the brits that fuck up the french, bomb Dresden to shit, make the best products and bear people like Charles Darwin ? I miss those guys...

She lives in the ivory castle away from the problems native Brits face.

Everything posted on Sup Forums is satire =^)

Fuck that guy, he's a wee cunt.

The exposure he has gotten from this is insane.

Excellent post, well said.

In the past it was called HIPSTER RACISM.

>tfw pewdiepie and jontron will redpill the normies into joining our side

True. It has retroactively justified his spergy existence.

Sorry you had to deal with Brighton Krautbro. You are welcome in England any time, just stop making baitposts supporting the EU please.

I know. As if being the biggest youtuber isnt already enough

>edgy jokes are now facism

I...I see facist people, Sup Forums. They.. they're everywhere!

>Where are the brits that fuck up the french, bomb Dresden to shit, make the best products and bear people like Charles Darwin ? I miss those guys...

I think the state poisons us with fluoride and xenoestrogens and regulates our society into demoralised oblivion in order to kill that aspect of our nature.

classic media

>Where are the brits that fuck up the french, bomb Dresden to shit, make the best products and bear people like Charles Darwin ? I miss those guys...
everyone with balls and a backbone came to the US. most of what's left in the UK are apathetic, spineless, losers. i know that as an american it's cliche to say it, but it's true.

This is what Ron and Hermione and their child look like in the new "Cursed Child" play.
So yeah you might be right.

Every single article and every single Harry Potter book jacket seems to work in JK Rowling's humble beginnings as a single mother on government assistance. She then "pulled herself up by her bootstraps" (which is actually physically impossible) and wrote one of the most successful series of books in the history of words.

It's one thing to be born into poverty and claw your way out of it. However, it's a whole different game when your two-year stint on welfare is part of your business plan. Welcome to the Rowling School of Writing.

Rowling's welfare assistance wasn't out of total desperation, it was out of choice. She was an educated teacher who left her job when she had a child. After that, she chose not to work and, instead, collected welfare to get the time to write her book. While I'm not denying for one moment that trying to care for a child, write a book and work full time would be very difficult, I will say that it's not impossible. People do it. Instead, she basically got her book advance courtesy of UK citizens. She also got a generous arts grant (unprecedented for an unknown author) to complete her work when the welfare check wasn't cutting it.

So this was a person who did spend a very brief time in rags, but she went to the store and hand-picked the rags she chose to wear.

Any retaliation campaign in the works lads?

>when you don't realize pewdiepie was making fun of you

>writes shitty books
>writes shitty tweets
one thing you can say about the lady, she's consistent

It is the Schultz-shills and their friends that do this threads..

I am leaning right-wing but i have to say that the nowadays germans are fucktards and we deserve a nice bombing by you guys for a third time

Germans are not capable to lead their country...that's why we imported britons, french and austrians over the centuries...

Nah, they're long gone now, too. You are a nation of bald SJW trannies and mestizos with an authority complex now.

You really don't get the influence he has on gen z do you?

We have the weebs on our side!

youtube.com/watch?v=ijs3tVhGKBk
youtube.com/watch?v=9f7epjyUZqE

Sup Forums was right again.Everything that is developing right now has been called months ago.I will never leave this place. This is my home.

BTFO'd once again by the undisputed QUEEN of twitter.

>expressing fascist views in the most liberal city in the most liberal country on the most liberal continent on the planet

Don't forget that he is from Sweden which is the most leftist country in the entire world. I'm amazed how this dude is so redpilled from being in such a bluepilled environment

Well we could take this:
And meme
>Better start having sex or J.K Rowling thinks of you as a worthless loser.
I mean she did insult like 75% of her fanbase there.
Many of those people who worship her are actually lonely outcasts, who have taken to Potter because they identify with him.
I've seen that shit so many times
>Oh I love harry potter because I have no friends and the world is against me.
>Also I suffer abuse from my family.
>These books helped me through my teens.
I think there's potential there.

Old hag is just bitter that the next generation of youth are watching Youtubers and playing Minecraft and that the main demographic for her books are now 25+ manchildren.

PewDiePie should have voted for HIWARY CWINTON.

she melts with only one tweet

These are the most superficial rankings ever. 18 year old low IQ /lit/ rankings who just believe in memes.

OY VEY SHUT HIM DOWN

underrated post

BRAAAAAAAAP

WHO DIS
NIGGA WHO DIS
NIGGA Y U HAVE DIS
NIGGA DIS NO DOG

Facism=/=antisemitism. Why do people on the left want to create their own definitions for words that already have clear definitions?

She looks like an old version of my gf, maybe I should get a new gf.

Everything is literally Hitler etc.

Why is this old hag getting so much time in media. She is literally irrelevant today and would've been unless leftist faggot bought her shitty excuses of books.

So Sup Forums wants to be cool like any normie.

Disgusting, worst than reddit.

I don't know what Pewdiepie recently said or did, since the original Death to all Jews video is over a month old, but he must have pissed off the wrong person. This is a coordinated attack against him for a video he did at the beginning of the year and the word "anti-semite" is in every headline.

These people are seriously targeting the wrong person and its going to backfire on them. The majority of kids, teens, and young adults watch more Youtube than television. He is the biggest channel on Youtube, so his fans (especially the young ones who are currently undergoing liberal indoctrination at school) are going to know something is wrong when he gets attacked like this all at once. They watch his videos and know he isn't any of the things they are saying.

Gamergate was a huge wakeup call/redpill for a lot of people with how far "liberals" and the media will go to distort reality to fit their narrative. This could be a smaller scale Gamergate redpill situation. With other big youtubers coming out to support him, it could turn into something even bigger.

"racist" was beginning to lose its effect as a label, so they switched to "fascist" and now "nazi" seems to be gaining some traction. although all three of these buzzwords are interchangeable really.

She looks fine for her age. You'd be lucky if your gf looks like that.