youtube.com/watch?v=ClQUY_D_N_U
youtube.com/watch?v=t6o84NU9Ees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Camperdown
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlieter_Incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lowland Scots are Anglos you Gaelic peasant

t. Prison Nigger

>The one that sealed the deal, for all times in 1066

It's strange Harold, because he had taken french tongue, though norse at heart and blood.

If next guy had not cowardly been shot while out walking before the battle, reclaiming what was legally ours.

We would have shared tongue today, as we almost did back then

>They are changing tongue there west[England]
>I take you on your tongue norseman (identified a norse, think it actually was styrkår)

Robert the Bruce was a fucking loony, killed his own countrymen in a church while trying to persuade those same countrymen to fight for Scotland. Not to mention the notorious House of Campbell that almost always sided with the English because Scotland was the most pathetic state in comparison to the likes of England and France. The only reason why the English never took Scotland was because it was never worth it. Scotland was stupidly divided and if it wasn't for it's geography it'd be all England by now.

Source: am half scottish.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

That one coward arrow, amazing isn't it? this one moment had so much to say in history.

You in many ways continued our shit

Bet you're also half abo m8

Scotland posting victories against England is like England posting victories against America. You're still the loser, laddie.

>England hasnt had an english king since 1066
>Cucked by french
>We ruled over england for a century

We are still the losers m8

More victories

delete this

(((wikipedia))) stuff doesn't not fully add up for me here.

He went to the ocean, took many people with him. He said
>I am going to stop the tide
He didn't
>See do you see? I am just a man, I cannot stop the tide

not word by word

Story was that I must have given my word to TL;DR you on your and our history, but time these fucking election kikes and after math, syria fag here long story... anyways

The deal was that the later norse King, and Danish King made an agreement (we had been christ cucked). That the first to die sonless or to die, would get all the land(after this) which at the time included England, Denmark Norway and more.

Civilwar and all, and cucked by white chirst. Well we got the claim, so denmark became a part of the Kingdom. England was to by agreement, but the chose a peasant King again. Magnus Olavson didn't do anything, but when he fell our hero great Harald Hardråde(Hard ruler/the one who took the hard choices, hard to translate)

He came back from Constantinople, and came for England. Where the great warrior King fell. By a fucking arrow while out walking.

The map, the samis were always free but under the Kingdom so it's not correct. Iceland and Greenland became part of the empire later.

Badly written, but I will deliver I just can't promise when. It's your history too, which your own sadly is filled with propaganda. To justify genocide and other things

The last battle we fought we won

OY VEY. Delete this

>be Owain Glyndwr
>Walk up to Castle
>"I surrender Anglos"
>They let you in
>Kill them

D E V

ILLL

ISH

We took Nelson arm

>Bitches about Anglos
>In English

kek

KEK

K E K

Adding that we covered all the way to Murmansk, they ruled them self, but were under the Crown and had the protection of the King and most importantly the Earl in Hålogaland(North Norway).

The Bjarmer in part from Russia in part were raiding them over and over, so he had to go over there and teach them a lesson. Other finnic tribes too. So it covered all of Murmansk as mentioned.

The thing about the part of Poland there, called Heimskautland is after Olav Trygvason I do believe, must read it for the 6th millionth time.. sorry old habbit.... dunno close to 100 I guess. I don't remember how this ended in Knuts hands, also not the part of Sweden there

Jomsborg is either after Olav Trygvason or the danes took it

Inconceivable!

I love the smell of Anglo blood in the morning

Lowland Scots are Anglo. The language they spoke, Scots, is a dialect of English. Scotland is just the northern half of the Anglo Kingdom of Northumbria.

LITERALLY Anglos

>TFW i live on the west so i am not a dirty Anglo.

The Anglo never remember...

North Northumbrian Anglos

ITT: Mad anglos

Dont in any of those areas. Pure. Celtic. Blood.

We even BTFO the romans

Anglos settled there after 600c too. You are an Anglo.

>victories
>your flag is a union jack
Vote indyref2 mate first

>Be me
>Dont have beady anglo eyes
>Have celtic clan name and celtic first name

How am i an anglo ?

Could be writing in Scots aka English

>He types, in English

This one was incredible nasty, christcucks so gullable

Ok this one too then, because I hate that fucking (((american))) (((tv show)))
>Be real ragnar loddbrokk
>Got nick from killing an escaped spitting cobra, people were scared off. He basically made a raincoat of the tymu, and killed it

anyways
>Be Ragnar, getting old, want's an ettermæle, no be remembered
To take all of England with the entire Danish and south fish kike army, any old woman could do.
>I shall tempt my self and take England, with my self, 240 men and two ships
Sneaks away from his sons
>Madman always makes it
>Gets tortured
>Doesn't say
>Thrown in snakepit where he died, before he screamed has loud and hard as he could
THE PIGS WOULD SQUEAL IF THEY KNEW WHO THE OLD ONE WAS
>shiiiiiet... dis not be a wikangz, dis be fucking Ragnar! Send people now!!!
so emissaries comes to Denmark and his sons
tells what has happened into
>One son squeezes his fists on his spear so hard that his knuckles turn white, spear start to shake and snaps in two
Ivar Boneless was disabled but had a tongue like a serpent and was cool headed, they went to England.
>King all I ask for you is a piece of land of my choosing anywhere in your Kingdom, which only and oxhide can cover, and I will spare your life
Yes Ivar anywhere. pls go ahead
>Takes oxhide boils it in this uhm "bek" and stretches it, over and over and over
>Then starts cutting it into a thin thin thin string
Puts it all around London
>So King as you see here is the Oxhide
>As we agreed upon, London is now mine
This was the start of Danelage(Danish law)

Pic related but not so, hard to find the real one from an anglo

Are you an immigrant from Ireland, either as a Highland Gael or from the potato famine? No? Congrats you are an Anglo.

It means North timber land.

yeah you got a lot of us there, explains a bit maybe

>Have celtic clan name and celtic first name
Then you're Irish, a Gael. Time to go back.

>falling for SNP propaganda figures
yeah, everyone hear speaks it, it isn't a dead language :^)
We have a really low unemployment rate and a really high higher education attainment rate too. :^)

>Be Scotsman.
>Scotland is a shithole.
>Everyone is diseased or alcoholic.
>Your life expectancy is literally lower than everyone else in the same country.
>Your country relies on Americans romanticising you for people to even remember you exist.
>You haven't been independent in centuries.
>You exist in a country where the English dominate all positions of influence and power.
>Post on a board about how 700 years ago you beat the English.
>Post in English because barely any of you know your own dying language anymore.
>Claim superiority.

The Danish Kingdom was Jorvik aka York. It was only the Southern portion of Northumbria, and reverted to southern Anglo rule, i.e. to the Kingdom of England after the Danes got BTFOd.

North Northumbria Anglos retained their independence from the Danish conquest and became the Kingdom of Scotland. Those Northern Anglos eventually took the Southern Anglo throne under King James and united the Anglo kingdoms.

Gales like OP are Irish illegal immigrants that have nothing to do with Scotish identity or history. They need to go back to Ireland ASAP.

the fucking typos on this kb shit, hate wireless crap

It's only good cause the non shitposting rig is wired. you should write spelling errors here really.

That is if you want to be anonymous, you see many people are developing, it's a an own branch in machine learning, ways to id you by typings.

In the end everyone will know who we are. Here we don't really give a shit, everyone here knows I'm shitposting here, even the police.

Oh yeah it's computer goy
>Dox burger, shoots him self
>Dox norseman, so what? got any problems come to my door and we can talk

weird to us, but it has various psychological effect on people. That and getting hacked, I just find it exciting and analyze what's happened into. Been penetrated(not that way Sven you pig) many times, picked out some good viruses and found some good ways to penetrate.

There was that time we took some tea and threw it in Boston harbor. All without paying for it

Scots is pretty much standard English spoken under the influence, slur a bit, drop a few word endings etc. But Romance languages are just drunk Latin so why not go for meme language status as well?

You are Anglos. Stop this meme of a non-Anglo identity (((hollywood))) wants you to feel.

Reminder that killing Gaels and clearing Highlands is the most Scottish thing you can do.

Scotland is for the Anglo man, Irish need to go back.

are you cheap?
Then you are scott, it's a meme.
You actually share this with the westlanders here.

My grand father was from there, my father still to this time from time to time curses over that, that he was cheap

>Be based grandpa, resistance fighter (RIP)
>Be old, so fighter under the prohibition + moved to moonshine land nr 1 or 2 (they compete)
>So when you burn moonshine you get left overs called fusel
>You really throw this away
But oh noes not him, because there are still a drop of alkihol in it *BURP*
>He had a system of burned fusel, that is severals times

>So be Anons father, be like 14, think he steals booze
>Sits on the one bus that goes there
>Start to drink, going to party
>pukes like fuuug
You have no idea what fusel is, before you have smelled it, you don't even need to drink it
>He just took the bottle and drank it

Pic related, industrial grade moonshine apparatus, we don't horse around with this shit. 96.6 %
You used to find this in almost every home til recent times that's the 90ies, now it's more regional.

ITT'NO FUSEL!

Grandpa fas fucking based

I CAN'T FUCKING TYPE

it's a good thing

Scottish clan name

>Jorvik
That was us, it means earth bay.

But I have to TL;DR all this for you, as I said earlier. your history is full of propaganda. And All I write here is from the top of my head, it's our rule that all we write has to be true to the letter.

So going into the details, I must read and TL;DR. I gave you word last year, but you know how turbulent everything went.

And shitloads to do, so I will hold my word, where you will get it word by word the details. So I don't do any mistakes I mean. I just need time, right now I got shitloads of puters to fix and some anti brazzo thing to implement.

Another fun story bitten in my ass by my own sorry reddits viruses and other ones. This story is so funny it was never ment for me is all I can say, there are a lot of infected people right now, which went where they should not go

are you cheap? Like my grand father?
They actually are that in that part he came from

Nelson took your navy

Can't hack the truth. It's the same reason the Romans only took half of Scotland. there was nothing worthwhile in Scotland discovered for 1600 years.

yes but this happen during the highland clearances in the 18th and 19th even then there are more celts than anglos because the common people in the low lands were mostly celtic scots

We have none. We've been allies since 1385. The greatest allies.

No such thing. You either have a Gaelic name or an Anglo one. Lowland Scots is Anglo. Highland Scots is Gaelic. Gaels invaded highland Scotland around the same time Anglos invaded Lowland Scotland. Picts got BTFOd from history.

Dark eyes are celtic not anglo you cretin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme

Reminder to uppity Scots. We own you.

>barely any of you know your own dying language anymore.
NOOOOOES!!!!

This is sadly a ww problem due to increased travel, (((TV))) and shit.

If you look at dialects even both here and everywhere, they get watered out... here fucking osloed into.. .GaAARAERGaLKGHFLDSKFG

We studied this at highschool, and went to old people and noted how they spoke, compared it to the young ones that lived in the same area.

I come from a dif part of the country than I shitpost from now, so I speak two dialects. I'm an oldfag.

The point is, most of my family lives where I come from, I usually speak my current dialect. Even with family sometimes I change mostly when drinking or if I get pissed off or both.

But I see after just a couple of decades, they have stopped using words I did as a kiddo. Oslofiedinto.

Around Yorkshire too, that used to sound like a börkbörk speaking really broken english, really funny. Becoming oxford. Sad.

If it were up to me I would force everyone here to speak icelandic/ON. They don't get anglofied. So they don't say TV ie, they say "Sight thrower" Sjónvarpi

That'd globalisation for you but strong accents still exist here.

Eternal Anglo tried to attack us once but it didn't go so well...

There where degenerates these romans, but a head of their tymu

>BUILD WALL!!

mumble fucking need to build a great wall of choina all along the swedish border

>the only war Sweden ever had with the eternal Anglo only existed on paper and had no confrontations
Wtf I love Great Britain now

accents is not the same as languages or dialects

It's like when most here speak english, they speak potitt(potato) english as we say, that doesn't count you see?
>speaking a foreign tongue, with an accent
it's the same

>All these minor countries posting only individual battles because they lost the actual war.

>Scottish
>Wars
>Of
>Independence

We BTFO the Anglo twice

More errors spotted, Jemtland and Herjedalen not included. But they might have been independent from the danes still.

It was built earlier by people moving from Tronderlag mainly

>Muh Scottish Wars of Independence
You may want to look under whose flag you're posting and whose country you're in. You guys failed being a viable country so badly we literally managed to buy you. Your entire history revolves around us, and today, fucking Belgium is more relevant than you'll ever be.

Who sits on your throne?

Watch the song I posted.

>The right of norseman rule was gone(After Villhjalm earl of Ruða(cleared forest made into land)).
What did he mean by this?

Too be honest, we rarely had direct military confrontations with the English, being more often Allies than not. Heaven knows why they sided with their arch enemy in 1914...

We also won the war

btfo at sea

To be fair, they had Italy on their side..

Fair play, you guys actually had an empire too, unlike the waste of space to the north of us.

It was long and hard, but we came on top.

Once also with the Loddbrokk sons leading the scotts, they were a pest!

I don't remember this whole story by heart.
But a really recommended book, you will all kek your arses. Is Eigill Skallagrimson saga. Must read.

He helped your King Aðalstan against them. You must read this saga.
They were attacking you with the scots, and you had real problems against them, so he and his brother and a combo of islanders and mainlanders mainly out it in viking took the job.

Eigill had a disease that is only once occured in modern tymus. A bone disease, so his skull bone were like 10-15cm thick. It is mentioned and also evident on his skull, preserved, pic related. That he got an axe stuck in his head, he was big as fuck, like a real life hulk, and he would just stand there and growl at you.

Aðalstan he demanded that his brother had to lead the anglo army, which they refused, because we fought our way together different that you. But agreed upon it.

His brother fell, and then Eigill saw his banner fall.... You heard a growl so high it sent most running, he went bersherkergang, the bersherks rye took him.... Nothing could stop him, and they were all driven off.

Afterwards he sat with King Aðalstan, he didn't say a word. not one word...
>Eigilll....
nothing
>Eigill... I give you chests of silver
he went

later he came back though, again I must TL DR, this battle in part.

Read this one saga
A great warrior, a great poet, this be his lullaby
youtube.com/watch?v=KQc65H0Pb4g
>read the translation there

This be a cool song from great Sólstafir
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQUY_D_N_U

No we made you hard Bretlandseyjar

>What has become of you

too bad you all fucked up and allied yourselves with the same nation that made you join the axis in the first place

seriously, why the fuck did you become friends with the soviets after they invaded your country?

>That'd globalisation for you
Adding that this is all true, to be clear

Making us all into one soup, destroying all diversity

kek'd

>seriously, why the fuck did you become friends with the soviets after they invaded your country?

Uhm hamburger, I think you need to read some books grandson.

Dammnit I had this movie that was texting, but due to hacker attacks I'm just on an old empty laptop I put some memes on.

Finland stood alone, they only got help from volunteers from here and sweden. While our jackass politicians just stood there, while our brother was attacked.

It's a a bit complicated though, Finland was ceded to Russia after a war with Sweden and they broke loose during the (((gommie))) revolution and reclaimed their country.

They knifed 1 million gommies, but the number might be a lot higher because they wanted to downplay their defeat.

The sad part is that they gave away Caralia (anglo?). Those who lived there was given the option, become gommies or leave. That is Finnish clay!

youtube.com/watch?v=t6o84NU9Ees

>The Finns a hero people!
Adolph Hitler

Can any pekkas link him a winter war video?

Max Manus(a famous resistance fighter) he fought there, he said;
> I AM A SHAMED TO BE NORSE (damn pols)

He fought there, then he had to come back and fight against the germans

it might just be the broken English but I'm having a little trouble following what you are saying.

i thought I was talking to a Fin, not a Nord, so there is probably the misunderstanding right there

my question was about why Finland joined the axis, then left and joined the allies

Anglo BTFO

Come at us again you niggers and you will die just like your ancestors did, you will cry and beg for your pathetic lives as we end them just as easily as your ancestors lives.

You shall die if you go up against us, know that and remember that. For you and even the Jew are the slaves of the BEAD.

Also
>Scotland
>Starting this thread
lol you're so pathetic it's adorable.

I don't remember the part they had to give away, what it's called in anglo, but you can find this.

Also had a few beers last night a sucky kb, and repairing the dmg from last night with a couple of öl.

Point is
Finland broke free when the USSR revolution happened into. Before that they were given away to Russia by Sweden, after a Swedish defeat in warings with Russia. And Finland was a part of Sweden at that time.

Soviet attacked them like the balts during the war. The finns fought them off. They got a really big army today too, because of Russia.

To them, Hitler is actually a hero.
They are red pilled.
Nobody helped them, they stood alone and was attacked by the USSR, nobody cared, but Germany and civilians/soldiers from here and Sweden.

>talking about anglo when your navy was BTFO so bad by camperdown next time they faced the royal navy they mutinied and surrendered

Coffee Merchant, pls

>not knowing the Anglo has never amounted to anything absent the Jew
>not knowing the Celts BTFO the Romans while the Anglo got christcucked
>not knowing the significance of England has been slowly eroding for hundreds of years
>not knowing the English can't even manage to keep a bunch of south African niggers in line and are cucked into giving them their own government
The Eternal Bong

Camperdown en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Camperdown

The resulting Mutiny - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlieter_Incident

You my dear child are of Anglo and you shall accept your destiny (to be enriched and destroyed for your betrayal of your father). Yes you shall die a slow and painful death. For you are now niggerfied beyond redemption, tacofied beyond salvation.

You are of Nigico now. You are of Nigico, my child.

Finland's national day, last year.
>A bit diff from most countries

Interesting, our history books don't seem to mention the history of the Scandinavian countries much. Our world history books might make mention of the ancient Nords or something, but not your recent history.

Of course, our history books are also flooded with the evil Hitler meme alongside the Muh 6 Gorillian Jews meme

WE

He might be your son, and our grandson.
But most burgers are actually of German heritage.

That whole part of the real america, the midwest, is mainly german. With the exception of some nords up in Minnesota and North Dakota.

>tfw distant relation to Robert the Bruce
>tfw I would be ~40th in line for the throne
>tfw still prefer England over Scotland

so much of history is made to fit the narrative.... sad..

It's simple go on kiketube and kike around for the winter wars. There should be many documentaries there. I'm sorry I can't sauce you, I don't got it on this puter. This puter is still bait.

But you should be able to find some stuff, I watched a really good one a few back. It ought to top up on the top, or try go to a torrent site and search there. It's a red pill.

They conveniently leave out Finland I bet.... Because it doesn't fit the narrative, simple as that. I didn't find it in my folders, but in their army they actually use the swastika still.

The universal symbol you find almost all over the globe, carved in rock here thousands of years ago. Your indiuns use it, all over the descendants of the Neanderthals.

It just means the cycle of the year, the four seasons, the four blots.

The EU is stagnating while our economy has grown stronger even as we brown. What is your excuse, you desolate floating turd of a nation? Srsly, you're basically a wannabe state at this point after Brexit. You're finished, man. The EU wants nothing to do with you and neither does the USA.

2-1