HAPPENING!

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.

Trump just called out the shadow hand that's tampered in our government for decades. Will they try to off him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1aVy19cb3Y
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831853862281699331
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope the Trump remains unstumped!

>Trump just called out the shadow hand that's tampered in our government for decades. Will they try to off him?

He called out the ppl in his current team leaking stuff.

When Trump ran he knew about the deep state dirty business. Which is why it's kinda odd to me they would be able to pull something off.

You'd think his first move would be to make them powerless.

>Drumpf thinks he can fuck around with the CIA

kek, this idiot is asking to get JFK'd

Let me out of this ride. I beg you!!!!!!!

may trump navigate this well.

He's currently in the process of being off'd.

Hope you boys have been polishing your President Pence memes.

They are looking for their LBJ as we speak.

oh good

ron_paul_happeneing.jperg

>doesnt deny, just says the info was shared illegally

Yes

Now It's time for the enemies to be STUMPED.

>fucking with the NSA and FBI
Ain't that kinda dangerous to do?

the deep state will fall the night before the state of the union and all will be exposed

denying spoils the game

don't you play n-dimesnional chesses?

Trumps power is the people. This may be intentional to get it into the open first.

I hope he goes full nuclear option and releases a metric shit ton of his own leaks so we can get these deep state programs shut down

youtube.com/watch?v=h1aVy19cb3Y

GLORY TO THE CAUCASOIDS

Electro shocks for everyone!

How can an average citizen help out?

Wild ride. It will be a wild ride in this war on the shadow government.

Obama needs to be arrested and charged with sedition and treason. Soros needs to meet st6 asap.

why do the leafs always get the digits?

Also, dis gonna be gud. This presidency has so many happenings. Shit is way better than House of Cards

Yep and why isn't he purging them off all the traitorous scum????

PRESIDENT TRUMP, IM CIA

Trump is anointed by God.
You can kick and fight and scream and gnash your teeth, but any strike at God's anointed will be turned against you tenfold.
Isaiah 45

Why the fuck would you ever insult the CIA? There are few organizations i'd consider scarier than them.

Absolute fucking moron. Why not deface the CIA's memorial wall while you're at it.

He's their boss, so no.

My fellow user, you must remember that leftists are so stupid that they cant even play normal chess.

Is it a leak or is it fake news, Donnie? Can't have it both ways.

IMPEACH
HIM
NOW

To rule, you have to have the people keeping you in power on your side.
The NSA and FBI are major key holders of power in his administration.
Politics is not a business, where people will just quit or keep unhappily working if they don't like you. They will get rid of you.

So are they Fake News or are they receiving information from Intelligence Agencies ?
Or are they receiving Fake Intelligence

I can smell the civil war,

The Bradley's blitzkrieging the Pentagon, the Apache's swarming the beaurocratic buildings with green berets and and marines, the ash and soot falling from the sky in a land that is still fighting to be the home of the free, brother turned on brother for the sake of the first and 2nd amendment, the final showdown between Shadow Goverment and the people.

It will not be liberals vs conservatives, it will be orwelian neocons and neolibs vs libertarians, classical liberals and conservatives who aligned themselves with Trump and Cruz.

What ever happens in the next year will decide the outcome of the freedom of the Internet, and the fate of the constitution. This has been 39 years in the making, the game is set, our president just did what Kennedy couldn't, he called out the shadow in the room, Ron Paul is arming for war. Here it comes, and this will be bigger than anything we've ever seen in the history of government.

Some say their is no such thing as a category 7 hurricane, you just need the right conditions.

>implying those are mutually exclusive and not the (((CIA's))) modus operandi
Top Wew!

F

>Punctuation inside of parenthesis
what did he mean by this?

Yeah but Trump has lived a long life already and is intimidated by nothing either due to balls or onset dementia. NSA and FBI are playing a dangerous game against a boss who may not be persuaded with either logic or reason.

The NSA, CIA are corrupted. A cleansing is at hand.

>(((the news))) is one article

>Are corrupted
and trying to clean a corrupt system has a stellar track record, I reckon.

He wouldn't specifically name the FBI and the NSA to the public if he didn't know it was them.

Shits about to get real. Also America is going to be forever known as the most corrupt and destructive nation in human history.

Trump is way way way too well protected for him to be removed or harmed

He will not go quietly into the night!

>Implying the CIA doesn't regularly leak "fake news"
Research Guatemala

Thought they were on his side and the CIA was against him?

Holy fuck i love this guy

oh shit

Obviously not, as is suggested though there are likely rogue elements across all agencies

"Publicity is justly commended as a remedy for social and industrial diseases. Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants; electric light the most efficient policeman."

Justice Louis D. Brandeis

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831853862281699331

Are you mad that once the human trafficking and pedophile networks are shut down Thailands economy will collapse?

Were draining every single agency . The swamp is draining right now.

Something tells me this is going to get worse before it gets better. I'm finding this all so stressful though. Had to take a Xanax to sleep. I view Trump as our only chance to shed the corrupt baggage of our deep state. If he doesn't do it I don't think it's possible short of us losing a world war or something. It's got me contemplating leaving the country I'm so frustrated with it.

>90% of the top tweets are anti-trump

What does twitter mean by this

>spooks in suits will swing from street lights in your lifetime

we're keks chosen people

>this is what the swamp draining sounds like

Witnessed

this. trump is god's chosen.

For the sake of roleplay, what happens if both Pence and Trump get (simultaneously) (((killed)))?

I was worried Trump would just bail on his promises after getting elected, like basically every western politician in the last, I don't know 20 - 30 years, but damn he is delivering so far. Shitting out EOs hat incredible speed, in open war with the MSM, managed to make the deep state call itself out and now he shits all over the FBI and NSA and all this in under a month into his presidency. This gonna be good guys, KEK really is a chaos god and chaos is what we gonna get, the future is going to be awesome and interesting. It really is Happening!

You guys need to fight and win, its not just America it's the whole world that is at stake. If Trump is defeated and the globalists regain control they will make sure someone like Trump can never be president again.

S P O O K S
P
O
O
K
S

If they make him a martyr now, it would start a civil war.

They waited too long.

Nah, it's just as much in his nature to make a false call publicly to cause his true opponent to relax. Everyone knows the NSA is listening to everything all the time, and the FBI were acting like a bunch of spineless wankers during the campaign so that's a safe scapegoat too.

It's Paul Ryan or Rinced Penis, I guarantee

Checked

Just like hillary and her emails...

I'm counting the days until the government launches a coup via the 25A. The attacks on Flynn and Conway seem to point in this direction.

He stopped giving a fuck a long time ago.

Why would Pence die? He's a lickspittle who would gladly give a rimjob to anyone who made him president.

Let's find the source and make an example of them, that is a crime punishable by death. Trump is just the President that'd live up to that law instead of giving them a slap on the wrist.

>Kill him after he's already called them out

All intelligence agency are corrupt. Since they are allowed to have unaccounted expenditures in the name of (((national security))).

> TRUMP DECLARES WAR AGAINST THE
> SHADOW GOVERNMENT
> AKA. GLOBALIST ELITE

fucking based

> Just like Russia

What did he mean by this?

Regicide only works once.

The year liberals became CIA loving warhawks supporting a deep state coup

Trump is playing interdimensional badminton with everyone, he is a genius

It'll be really fucking obvious though, probably not a good idea if you don't want people starting a civil war and hanging you.

He means the fake news that he was supported by Putin/Putin hacked the DNC

Every organization has a hierarchy and I bet there are many pro-Trump people waiting to rise to the top.

TRUMP MAGA

HE WON SHILLS

DAY OF THE ROPE IS UPON YOU

Trump was 16 when JFK was killed by (((them))). He remembers.

I liked Trump, its a shame he is about to be assassinated

I feel the same way user, it's 12.30am Thursday morning here and I'm posting on here, I have work tomorrow.

Happened to JFK

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

Life sure comes at you fast.

"The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!" -donald

"The real scandal is that the scandal got revealed!" kek

It'll just depend who the current controlling people have in their back as a Trump alternative. In the end it's just about who can get the most people behind them.

If you neutralize him by taking out his trusted advisors, Flynn, Conway, Bannon, you can then swoop in and perform a coup via 25A. No bloodshed, no martyring.

They are not going to murder him. They are going to contact and smuggle to america their friends at ISIS.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

>Implying any of the info leaked was bad.
I'm sure Russia was also responcible for the terrible DNC email leaks that showed Hillary for the corporatist, two faced cunt she is.

t. former Berner

P.S. You're getting sloppy Ctr. That image has been posted in too many threads at once.
Not to mention the editing is just too calculated and clean for something genuinely made here.

You reek of Shill good sir. I can smell your owner's fear from here.

Deny what? That Flynn talked to the Russian ambassador like 3 times? That's why they fired Flynn, because he didn't report the facts properly and Pence and others ended up making statements that were incorrect.

> random hate
Ok but you didn't understand. Pence is VP, in case of Trump dying, he becomes POTUS. So I'm asking what happens if they both (((go))).

Seeing as the leaks show nothing illegal happening it's not really relevant

I don't serve the dark Gods.

Let the Purgation Begin.

The Jews have successfully taken and corrupted your country. I wish I could say something to cheer you about. He has only one option. Pull a false flag and take power like Hitler, Erdogan, Stalin, even freaking Sadam Hussein did. He can't be just a normal president and MAGA. Doesn't work like that. Go full Fourth Reich or see yourself ousted, impeached and be destroyed by within.

If Trump thinks there's even a slight chance of him being removed from office violently or otherwise I hope to god he has put plans in place to release info to the public on 9/11, OKC, Sandy Hook, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Pedogate, etc.
He can't go down without at least redpilling those still asleep so long as it lies within his grasp.

Is the CIA a rogue terrorist organization or what? I thought they worked for the government.