Plus Sized Models

I need to hand in a paper at university on Plus Sized Models. It's for my polsci class.

My lecturer is a fat bitch Liberal Democrat voter.

What should I write?

Help me guys. You're my only hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?q=meme roth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's that fluid druid?

>paper at university on Plus Sized Models
>polsci

what the fuck

what faggot shit are you taking?

Write about how THICC models give you a plus sized penis.

I hope she got BLACKED.

>Models go through a rigorous training regimen
>being plus sized doesn't automatically mean that you're a model due to an untrained physique
>sex sells

same old, same old

Write how it encourages unhealthy behaviors and back it up with a shit ton of medical research about weight and health-related problems. Talk about how it's especially important to minimize such negative influences in a country like Britain with a nationalized health system since the costs of poor health are borne collectively by everybody and that it would ruin the healthcare system.

Then shag the cunt.

Morgan Want

Something along the lines of the health risks involved in setting a bad body image for young teens who are so impreshionable

talk about how THICC has made a resurgence as a fetish

this. would love to see that.

Write a paper on the fact that plus sized models have jack all to do with polsci and that she is wasting your money. Also, include references of you talking to the dean and other administration bodies. She should be teaching political science, not pushing some bullshit agenda.

>Plus Sized Models
>university polsci

How does this relate to polsci at all?

What a fucking waste of time.

You need to talk about unfair media standards, fatphobia, misogyny and how advertisers/marketers exploit feminine insecurity in order to sell them weight loss/fashion products.

Just graduate and gtfo - if you don't play you can't win.

>My lecturer is a fat bitch

Whatever you do don't let her realize that slightly overweight pretty girls with epic fat distro and fatass slob bushpigs are two different things.

Fat women love to believe that the existence of overweight models proves they themselves are desirable.

Say that we need to deconstruct the prejudices around plus sized models

No way you dont get an A

Write a paper on why Plus Sized Models isn't a good topic for political science

This. Don't entertain her bullshit, OP. Let Professor Piggy know her fat acceptance shit won't fly.

Write about actually beautiful plus size models, not the landwhales they call "plus sized" nowadays. This will trigger the lecturer, but she will not be able to screw up your grade because you did what you were asked.

"Regular" sized models will die of either Cocaine or Heroin abuse.
"Plus" sized models will die of heart disease.
Society will lose nothing from the vapid airheads whose sole purpose is to act like a mobile coathanger dying in their thousands.

This class is shit, my degree is useless.
I should have studied something in engineering.

If it isn't much of your grade, just turn in a bunch of pages of pepe with a dickbutt in the middle.

you should write a paper about the health risks of being overweight. add a graph of what doctors say is a healthy weight fro females. explain that being fat is evil because now obama care forces the rest of the country to pay for her medical failures. and that as a tax paying citizen you now have the right to enforce healthy lifestyles on dumb fat whores.

Write about the way in which they unfairly force artists (designers) to censor their art. Claim that if fashion is a form of art then it should be up to the artist to choose their canvas and what they paint.
It is total bs but so is the question so why not throw a spanner in the works. Trying to prove something designed is not art is almost impossible.

>Plus Sized Models
>polsci class
englel education

Entertain her bullshit. Get an A.

Write another report with this anons suggestions. Find a way to "turn it in" anonymously, no name, etc. She will flip and never know who it is.

Don't fuck your grade up to feel validated on pol. But you can still strike if you put the effort into it.

If you don't agree with her you won't just get a bad grade, you might face consequences that could end in expulsion. Remember: these are the very same people who want to make 'fatphobia' treated the same as calling a black person a nigger to their face.

Market aka humans think fat people are healthy so Plus Size models are wanted.

Culture and trends change. Now liberals are in power saying fat shaming is bad and fat people are healthy and happy.

Just make a economical argument. Not an ideological. So you are safe against your faggot teacher libtard.

Brocore high test ode to thicc chicks. Guaranteed A and wet spot

I have a PhD in Poli Sci and I'm going to be teaching at university in the next year or so.

What the fuck university/program are you in where you're writing about PLUS SIZED MODELS?

How is that fucking policy?

This is exactly why this bullshit persist. Idk about bong land, but if you receive a low grade on a paper like this because they disagree with your opinion, you tell the administration you'll lawyer up.

>having to write a paper on THICC

Make it a photo-based essay

Throw it back in her face. Patronize her and the topic by stating that plus sized models aren't big enough. Like, they should be 500lbs+, and it's disgusting that girls that big don't get to feel pretty, etc. Go a step further saying that supporting plus size models is ignorant, because they ignore those huge women, so they are just as bad, or even worse than those who don't think models should be plus sized now. Out cuck the cuck.

You should write that since most American women are fat pigs they should probably have plus sized models so they know what the clothes they want to buy will look like ok their disgusting bodies

>This is exactly why this bullshit persist. Idk about bong land, but if you receive a low grade on a paper like this because they disagree with your opinion, you tell the administration you'll lawyer up.

Hire a lawyer who charges $500 bucks an hour because of some autistic argument. Lose the case because you get labelled a fatphobic, misogynist, neo nazi

You don't need to hire one. Administration hears the word "lawyer" at any school and they'll do anything they can to avoid that PR nightmare. Works better if you are darker or have a vagina.

Professor piggu clearly wants to push her pet issue and get her sanctimonious clit sucked. Your paper should just be a print out of Julius Kieser's face.

What kind of shit topic is that for a political science class? How does that relate to the course at all?

One with a prof/instructor that is either abusing tenure or needs to have a conversation with her superiors. People like this need to not be given classes, they need to stop being used for political agendas and instead to actually teach the damned material they are there for.

I meet more and more students coming out of classes that go through this kind of shit and yet wind up knowing frighteningly little about the subject they were supposed to learn about. The number of subjects that I could expect to see it in has been growing as of late as well, and I find it very disheartening.

it worked for the blokes in QLD who had a racial discrimination lawsuit against them thrown out.

>not having multiple choices of question to answer

Impossible. It's also extremely rare that British students have to take a module such as this. The only core (required) ones for any university are British politics, Basics of International Relations, Economics of some sort and dissertation.

Normal countries are not as litigious as the USA.

source?

Just feed her the bull shit she wants to hear, don't fuck with your grade over this.

maybe tell her that plus size models may just be women with a 1% genetics but that have put on weight. Making again an unattainable figure. Atlhough it depends how fat we are talking, and what "models" are defined as. for example , is a model somebody with a contract or somebody with unrealistic expectations?

Could be a 500 word assignment that they give you for first year topics?

"Plus Sized Models - By user"

"I WANNA STICC MY DICC IN THE THICC"

A+++, and a little bit of Drambuie.

Plus sized models = soccer players in wheelchairs

The point of being a model is to look good, being fat is not attractive. Cultural Marxism has taken something purely about beauty and tried to manipulate beauty to include ugly. As the march to faggotry continues spect t see more professions where the actual job is exclusionary to change the rules or wording so that the profession begins to mean very little. Also, fuck fat people.

This.

The nazis didn't come to power by "refusing to hide their power level" like NEET faggots, you act only when the time is right. Get your grade and store the anger for a more opportune time.

they are good for re-population :]

Look up QUT 18c. I think thats what user was talking about

This, especially if you word it correctly. Best thing OP can do 1st is play nice with administration by simply telling them that he was given an unfair grade because his opinion was different than hers. Point out how it wasn't hate speech and show them 1st that she was being a biased cunt. Threatening a lawsuit is always a last resort

Are you suggesting that he turn her upside down, shove a rope in her ass and use her as a candle?

Actually, that sounds like the proper way to deal with commies anyways.

You should point out that "plus sized" is a niche emotional appeal, and that "normal sized" isn't specifically labeled for a reason; because it's normal.

THIS

OP, I hope you do go through with how you really feel on the issue and follow our advice
You aren't real if you don't stick up for what you believe in. Not only that but you could be diplomatic in your paper. You could say that it's had a positive effect on women who are just a bit thicker than average, but at the same time point out how the fat acceptance people are high jacking it and using it to promote their unhealthy "whateva, whateva, I do what I want" bullshit because honestly fat acceptance is as much of a fucking joke as smoking acceptance would be. Both are unhealthy life styles that shouldn't be put on a god damn pedestal. Add that it's important to be "tolerant" and "understanding" of someone's health issues, but encouraging it is bad for society. Don't this shit laying down, OP. You got this!

Are you for real?

What kind of shitty uni are you going at, with a topic like that for political science.

Just mix goods and bads.

stroke her ego, challenge the theme of the subject by saying a Models work is to show off a designer's new outfit, that bringing up size is irrelevant. just as how making a paper about Blonde football players would be. Who cares about the person itself as long as he does his job.

Then you hit her with the -but there's a reality that the word 'model' carries an extra weight (for puns), it implies that a society should strive to match that 'model' image in order to be deemed acceptable by their own peers.

And you sneak in the serious health risks of being overweight, and how we, as a society musn't leave behind those who need our help.

And finally, enjoy getting an F because your lecturer is a fat bitch liberal democrat voter. and fuck you and your white privilege

kek

Dude watch all of Meme Roth's videos on YouTube. She will enlighten you.
youtube.com/results?q=meme roth

I'd also like to add before anyone hops on my ass about
>Not only that but you could be diplomatic in your paper. You could say that it's had a positive effect on women who are just a bit thicker than average, but at the same time point out how the fat acceptance people are high jacking i
"Thicker" could also apply to a stockier frame, wider hips, or just someone with a more pear shaped body type. It doesn't have to fucking do with fatties. OP_ should note that "plus size" should only be geared towards that, and if fatties don't want to lose weight, then they should be pointed to their nearest "Catherine's" or "Layne Bryant" store. Better yet, the XL and up sizes at Wal-Mart.

Smear "FUCK THIN PRIVILEGE" in melted chocolate on a piece of paper.

Will probably get you an A+ 2bh

Hey Ahmed, isn't there some other board you could be shit posting on right now?

Write that while you understand the desire to be represented and that people who are overweight still have tons to contribute to society, you don't think Plus Sized Models are a good thing because it teaches people to aspire to an unhealthy body type. Mention that the arguement that "the average size in the US is X" doesn't mean that that's what the average size should be, it just means we're bigger on average than we used to be and that's not a good thing.

Or fill it with weight related puns, like I did above where I said big people have tons to contribute.
>they're one of the largest contributors to our economy
>they have a sizable impact on the food industry

imagine being named meme

just put in hot ladies with big tits and pretend you misunderstood what "plus sized"" meant

>tall
>attractive face
>fat in all the right places
Trigger her with new unrealistic beauty standards and complain how poor size 6 girls are forced to fatten up or use padding to fit in the modelling industry.

Write a paper about cellulite and insulin resistance and explain how they are antithetical to a healthy breeding population. A woman who can carry some excess body fat is attractive, but that gray-green mottled flesh rotting between her thighs is not