DEEP STATE COMING FOR TRUMP WITH LETGAL PATTERN

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-14/the-political-assassination-of-michael-flynn

>Representative Devin Nunes, the Republican chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, told me Monday that he saw the leaks about Flynn's conversations with Kislyak as part of a pattern. "There does appear to be a well orchestrated effort to attack Flynn and others in the administration," he said. "From the leaking of phone calls between the president and foreign leaders to what appears to be high-level FISA Court information, to the leaking of American citizens being denied security clearances, it looks like a pattern."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/831497364661747712
nytimes.com/2017/02/10/business/consumer-financial-protection-bureau-gretchen-morgenson.html?ribbon-ad-idx=3&rref=politics&_r=0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23691806/#23699128
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, what did they think would happen?

Trump will mass arrest traitors and pedophiles to make america great again.
Kek wills it.

Good.

Good article by Bloomberg

His administration is going to leak like a sieve until he gets in line with the neocons and the deep state.
Nobody is innocent, everyone makes mistakes, but only selected people will be punished for their mistakes. They will be pushed out of their job and will be replaced with a new guy.

They don't want him in line. They want him gone.
They will keep pushing until that happens and it doesn't matter if they run into brick walls and crash a lot on the way.

Compare Hillary: Sick and hated, they still pushed her forth because what was the worst thing that could happen? She could die from exhaustion or ruin her career completely as the entire nation uncovered her lies.
That is not a problem for those who run politicians like remote controlled cars. It's not their reputation and money at stake. Hence why they just keep going head on, like they are doing now.

>career bureaucrats don't like Trump's administrations

ARE YOU TELLING ME THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT THEIR AGENCIES DISSOLVED BY CORPORATE INTERESTS ARE BIASED?!

SACRE BLEU!

These people are all from Obama era.

Why doesn't Trump replace them?

I still can't understand if intelligence agencies want him gone or want him to get in line with their foreign policy positions.

>Why doesn't Trump replace them?
Can't just fire government people left and right. Job security and all that.
You need to reorganize and push good ones a step up and bad ones a step down.

A large reorganization can take a year of planning and another for execution. And you first need a lot of trustworthy people to handle the selection for you.

When these "russian leaks" started back in December i thought that people who leaked that were butthurt demorcrats/liberals that were in intelligence community.

Now, 3 weeks after Trump became president, leaks are still here and every time they are bigger and bigger.

I'm trying to figure out if those people in intelligence communities want him out or they just want him to get in the line just like all others did.

If they want him out, these "leaks" will never stop.

>I'm trying to figure out if those people in intelligence communities want him out or they just want him to get in the line just like all others did.
No-one is really "in-charge" at these agencies. Individual offices and agents simply sell their services, or self-organise into cliques, or leverage information for personal benefit.

Think a 21st century office based Commorragh, but with no Vect.

The deep state is now exposed and the cat is out of the bag.

Long time neocons such as (((Bill Kristol))) are going to rue the day they sided against America.

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/831497364661747712

Thank god someone in the mainstream news is writing about this.

And you didn't even take the possibility that they're real into consideration?

Trump! Get them damn Pedos. Drain the swamp before they drain you. It's freakin do or die time. Get to it Trump.

You have to understand who those intelligence agencies actually work for.

> one square mile

Da su ti "leakovi" stvarni oni bi ga sprecili da pobedi u usta ti serem.

(You)

> want to know if Gov INT want Trump gone.
We know who officially wants Trump gone: CNN, MSNBC, Clinton/Obama, and lots of people in high places who speak out against him.

We can see who owns various media companies checking the stock market and who gets assigned VP and people on the board. We can see who politicians support and from whom they get support.

After that, a hierarchy will be created as humans have done throughout thousands of years.

Bosses in high places got their job by being loyal to the top. Bosses below them got promoted on the same basis. Bosses below them might be more due to merit since even Govs need to produce results and not just clean boots.

Bosses will try explain to their employees who’s evil and who’s good. Since the boss holds your "life" in his hand (income and career anyway), people tend to believe their bosses. Most find it horrible to be in the hands of evil.

Same thing will work on the public. Media will bombard the people with "the truth" and various opinions. Most will believe it since it would be horrible to be manipulated.

Summary: It’s impossible to know how big/small part of an organization that wants Trump gone. All we know is that Obama administration during 8 years worked very hard to make sure all key personnel are "loyal" to their "boss" and not to the American people.

I'm praising kek hard enough that Trump says fuck the Republic and starts the Empire.

Let's start actually hanging traitors. Those judges need to be strung up first. There needs to be a strong precedent set. This is what happens to traitors. This is what will happen to you if you follow that money.

>why doesn't Trump fire the entire U.S. Government

Because we don't have coups in our country.

Media is also filled with ex-intelligence agency people.

>If they want him out, these "leaks" will never stop.

They will stop when Trump leaves office. This is how you control the narrative. The same thing happened during watergate. If Trump does not resign and the GOP does not impeach then the leaks will continue and get more damaging until the entire party is destroyed.

In other countries the military will rise up and take power in america it is the the intelligence agencies and the press. It is wise not to pick fights with people who purchase ink by the barrel.

It's not so much they want him "out". A lot of military, federal government, washington d.c., are frankly terrified not so much of his policies but the fact he doesn't understand how government works. Many of these people have been working since Bush or Clinton. They may personal, political ideologies but they generally aren't partisan in their job further than wanting government to actually function.

Trump has nominated/appointed several people who want to basically dismantle all of these organizations.

Fuck, even the consumer protection agency is under-fire for well, protecting consumers too effectively:

>Since July 2011, the bureau has handled over one million such complaints, sending them to the companies and ensuring that they respond. It has published more than 700,000 of these grievances on its website.

>“Complaints can really tell us about business practices that pose risks to consumers,” said Darian Dorsey, deputy assistant director for the office of consumer response at the bureau, in an interview. “We take all this information together to understand the problems consumers are experiencing and to enable the bureau to improve the marketplace.”

>This system is the largest database of consumer finance complaints in the country, bureau officials say. Monthly reports analyzing the grievances received by the bureau are available on its website, providing a real-time snapshot of problems consumers are experiencing in their financial lives.

>One of the C.F.P.B.’s best features is its unusual complaint process, in which it acts as intermediary between consumers who believe they have been wronged and the companies they have had problems with.

nytimes.com/2017/02/10/business/consumer-financial-protection-bureau-gretchen-morgenson.html?ribbon-ad-idx=3&rref=politics&_r=0

>Gov-agencies acting like media waving Fake News based on TopSec reports.
Yes, it can drive Trump out.
But it's also possible that middle-bosses sick of the future built start revolting, replacing leaking Top Boss and other people.
A situation where bosses loyal to some very very rich man, instead of loyal to the American People, comes under attack.
Then many of these opportunists in an attempt to save their own beloved asses suddenly jumps ship.

It's also possible neither side gets the power and it keeps going for 4 years in a draw but I find it less likely. History shows that usually one side gains the power and the other gets removed or subdued.

The actual chances for either scenario is difficult to predict but for the first time in years, the opinion of the people is actually important as they can tip the scale between two opposites instead of different sides of the same coin.

Bloomberg, despite the berg, is usually reasonably solid.

Also decent for financial stuff. Remember that next time somebody tries to tell you that Marketplace on NPR is anything more than an entertainment show.

The intelligence-thinktank complex is so vast that there is no "they."

Cut their funding and they'll run like rats. They bet the farm on their pensions, which are all based on lies.

The fact that they are pushing phone calls (the topics of which they don't know or if they were even about Trump) to Russian intelligence officials (that they don't know the names of) by Trump's staff (who they also can't name or determine the amount of) as reason for IMPEACHING TRUMP is unbelievably desperate.

>ruthless intimidation and threats
thats how soviet totalitarian regime work

>thats how soviet totalitarian regime work
Almost really gets you thinking, considering our government is run by Trotskyites.

purges are essential and required to remove threats from corrupt entities.

corruption purges were always done in the past in these situations

getting one patriot to battle an army of parasitical, corrupt elite is absurd.

PURGE THE CORRUPT DEEP STATE

in retrospect, america made a big mistake by bringing in useless "intellectuals" from eastern europe

now you pay the price

We made the mistake with our immigration policies. We should have known right away when they refused to put their names down at Ellis Island and instead drew kikels that it was bad news.

Were it not for that, there would have been no Bolshevik Revolution, nor a need for Stalin to purge them so they could come back home to the US and cause more trouble.

this and it's fucking hilarious, Trump really has no strings attached and they are assmad about it, I can feel the mad through the leaks, don't care what Trump does or how they will get rid of him eventually, he is a hero for exposing this, see this Sup Forums this is what they do if you aren't part of their little club.

It's the fight of the century niggas. You thought the election was the end? It wasn't even beginning yet...

The real battle is on whether political change is actually allowed in the U.S. or if it is always undermined and defeated by the '''permanent state''' before it can actually happen. JFK, Nixon, ... Trump?

Remember that NOBODY elects those guys in the intelligence community and the larger security apparatus. They can't be voted in or voted out, yet they constantly meddle in the politics of country. Now they fear someone like Trump might change stuff for them. This is the core problem guise, stop memeing about the Fed for a little while and help people get woke about this immediate problem since no other issue can be properly solved, because they won't allow it, until this is.

good points.

I wish I could tell you guys what is really going on, but I have way too much to lose. You're all being fitted for your costumes to play your part in a script with an ending that has already been decided and Soros didn't lose in anyway shape or form like many of you seem to believe. Far from it.

the deep state runs multinational corporations

disengaging multinational corporations by boycott/economic sanctions will hurt the deep state

by drinking coke/pepsi, eating at mcdonalds, buying at walmart, eating gmo, buying a new car, going to your corporate job, going to university, you support the deep state

withdraw $$ from financial institutions/stock market

research the companies/stocks the (soros/neocons etc) deep state owns

tl;dr economic sanction

Wonder why no shills here to help bump our thread?

The MSM, the NSA, the CIA and the Wall Street are all in collusion with each other.

It's obvious that at this point the elected president of the USA has no control over any of these organizations.

Anybody with half a brain knows it's all about the fight of the Nation-State versus the transnational corpratocrocy with the one world bank cartel sitting on top.

That goes back to the wake of the fall of the Roman Empire. Quite possibly further into biblical stuff.

intelligence agencies as large and entrenched and old as the ones in the US have slushfunds everywhere for such occasions and for times when they need to pay for shit and not have it traced back to themselves or even their country.

Heck, the KGB diverted gorillions in the final days of the Soviet Union so that they would have the funds to either a) start over/counter-coup or rebuild the country.

That's the basis of Putin's fortune.

>NOBODY elects those guys in the intelligence community
That's true, but the President gets to appoint the directors of the FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA, DHS, etc. which do have to be confirmed by the Senate.

Right but the low level substrate won't survive funding cuts. They'll be cast astray, and the important people will have to regroup and reform.

The guy proposing mass firings might have it right here. One way to cut government bloat is to run with a skeleton crew and the build it back up but fast based on necessity and merit.

Not everyone in the CIA is bad. They have a "I'm just following orders", mindset. They get bullied into silence because they feel like they can be picked up one by one. Which is what will happen as you saw with all those dead fbi agents going through the election. Trump needs to keep the military on his side as keep those good guys in the CIA/NSA. Alive. The fbi is on our side 100% but the DOJ is totally corrupt. We just need to stand up. Me and many others are willing to give our lives to a greater cause.

Damn, this was a good article.

its funny when a black muslim candidate promising a revolution of (false) "Hope" and "Change" during the war on islam and economic crisis, there was no dissent/treason by the establishment as there is with the real change that Trump is bringing

and white america cooperated and respected the rule of obama to the fullest even when it obviously was to their detriment

Jup. Consolidating the military and then law enforcement was what tipped me off near the outset that the Trump thing was a real deal soft coup.

And they know they have mainstream America on their side.

Oh shit i forgot about the police lol. The fucking police LOVE him. We CAN beat them. These people are weak. And good will always destroy evil. Also trump wants to have military parades. Something i know a lot of people who serve in the army or air force would love. This is a turning point not only in this country but the world. If they lose control of america its all over for them. Who is their fall back? The saudis? The israelis? South korea? Fucking leafland? If they lose control here its all over for them.

>dissolved by corporate interests

They're being dissolved, but not on behalf of corporations. It;s on behalf of the fact that the amount of bureaucracy we have should have never been made in the first place. It's suffocating this nation and our education system is pumping out retards like you.

Kill yourself shill

No. He accepted Flynn's resignation. Trump is over. Neocon deep state won.

>military parade
lel if they do that I just might show up for a parade for the first time since I helped my grandpa set up his green pickup truck to ride in the local St. Patrick's day parade.

>corporate interest
You realise Clinton was the corporate candidate right?

>people putting their fat govt job ahead of the nation

These people are the cancer in the government.

I would love if trump did that man. I think i might join the air force myself or become a marine. Still thinking about it but i wanna help trump in anyway i can.

>Trump is over
Oh boy I've never heard that before, pic related.

>Neocon deep state
It's more Democrats in deep state than republicans dipshit

Real shame about Flynn. He wasn't clean but he was one of the good guys on Trump's advisory team. Oh well what can you expect from a lifelong democrat.
Just kill yourself now shil

Are they pushing for civil war that's all I see if this doesn't work I don't see them stopping anytime soon.

Flynn was the cornerstone of Trump's foreign policy and Trump betrayed him. It's over and you need a miracle to fix it.

>Trump betrayed him
A

A neocon/soros coup and color revolution is coming

What is a color revolution? It's where media, academia and capital converge together on a astroturfing campaign to start a revolution. Capital funds the paid activists and promotion efforts, media sanitizes the image of the color revolution and makes it appear larger than it is and academia provides the intellectual foundation of the campaign and sends their students out on the streets to bolster the numbers of paid activists. The hope is with a coalition of paid activists and students along with promotional efforts by the media it can reach critical mass to draw the golem in. A color revolution is in the works right now, being planned behind closed doors and capital flowing into the right organizations. It'll start on Twitter and Reddit, expand to Facebook then hit the streets.

Ground zero of the color revolution will be the Pacific Northwest. They need a white face for this revolution and they'll do their best to keep BLM out or largely sidelined. What can we do? Turn it into a nigger revolution. Fact is there's not many white liberals and if we can get the niggers involved they'll scare away most of the whites that get involved. If we play it right we can have the activist organizations lose control and turn the whole thing into a nationwide chimp out. We need to be in there stoking resentment among the blacks that they're being pushed aside by white liberals.

What was the Fisa court information?

>Also trump wants to have military parades. Something i know a lot of people who serve in the army or air force would love.

Yeah working extra hours to set up fucking stages and banners just to stand around for hours on end. I'm sure they'll love that.

When did all this talk about deep state stuff start? I haven't been keeping up for a few days.

You don't get it. In america people will go up to vets and harass them for wearing their military clothes in public. And say terrible things to them. This could be a way to show them how much they mean to us with a fun parade.
>Yeah working extra hours to set up fucking stages and banners
? Why do you think they would get the vets to do it? Do you think bar tenders do that shit on st patricks day? lol
>just to stand around for hours on end
They wouldn't just be standing around it would be a thing where they could way through the streets with tanks or fly air planes over and stuff like that. We already have something like that kinda where they'll have marines wave their guns around during some sort of celebration but they wouldn't call it a military parade for many reason or something.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23691806/#23699128

It's been going on for forever in the background. Mostly coming out of non mainstream outlets. Now that Flynn had to resign the term surfaced on the mainstream.

A FUCKING BLOOMBERG!

>Flynn
>Advisor
WTF Drumpf is finished!!!

coming? It's already here.

When you see Australia holding Trump cry-ins at festivals you know you're late to the game noticing the build up.

Yes, it's just a coincidence almost everyone he appointed is tied to corporate interests directly.

Yes, good, good...

daily reminder that the early reagan administration was pretty chaotic with cabinet resignations and an actual assassination attempt until reagan showed his power by firing the air traffic controllers. deep state purge when

Live by the leaks , die by the leaks.

Get fugged fagits

>t. Shitskin Leaf Nigger

he made a democrat who lied to him resign.

color revolutions doesnt work in countries with strong military (see egypt)

This is probably why Sean Spicer tried to tell the media that there's another story, one of people leaking secrets they were entrusted with.

obama admin had a far more impressive mandate from the public than drumpf could ever hope for svencuck

>tfw you will never fight in the second American revolution and fire genuine AKs provided by Russian """advisers"""

Why the fuck should the president have any control over media or Wall Street. This is not a third world shithole like Russia for that. Gtfo pekka

Because giving the control to a spy agency that actively pushes for war is such a great idea?

Why would he care if the GOP was destroyed? He's the last Republican that can hold the executive. Unless he gets major unprecedented immigration reform through, the party dies anyway.

This is what the establishment seem to fail at grasping. An increasing number of the rank and file see the literal end of their ability to do anything politically forever. Under those circumstance there isn't any option but to fight to the death.

Always leave the enemy a path of retreat.

The great thing is, no matter how this plays out, it's a big win.

Either they fail and Trump keeps tootin down the track....

..or they succeed and America sees just how corrupt the Federal government is, and that the whole thing is a scam.

Interesting times.

Mossad could do it more easily than our own government. Probably why Bibi is meeting with Trump again.

He just named FBI as one of the organization behind the leaks. So much for 100℅ on our side.

>And police fucking love him.

Yeah you wish. Those servants of the community are far more broad-minded and American for your narrow Sup Forums fanfic larping. Yeah there will definitely be racists and white nationalists but more often than not they ll be in shithole tier states like Alabama, Mississippi etc which no one cares about.

As regards military, I'm going to go out on a limb and say those guys take the Constitution a bit too seriously to blindly follow the fuhrer

You mean (((Greatest Ally))) might become your greatest ally?

This post is pure kikery but it's a good idea.

I hope Israel relies by now the global hegemony actual plan is using islam to unite the globe. Aka most Jews and Christians alike will be killed. Israel and Europe are going to be sacrifices to produce that unity, then they will mobilize the grand jihad army against Russia and China to seal the deal.

The roleplay between neonazi and zionist online is a front to cover up the fact that both white jew and gentile are the scapegoats of the new order.

Ahhh shekelstein wouldnt you like good goys like trump who will unquestioningly kneel before Israel rather than the black Muslim who told the Zionists to shove off.

Yeah yeah the guy who swears unquestioning loyalty to Israel, appoints (((GS))) executives and multi billionaire CEOs to cabinet, cuts back regulations for corporates to exploit the population, is the good goy, he DINDUNUFFIN but Hillary is the corporate candidate.

What would neet autists get about the importance of govt jobs and bureaucracy ? Nothing.

Alliances are messy. Israel is on the chopping block along with right wing America so we have overlapping goals for once.

Read what I wrote stupid baboon

I was talking about president control on media and wall st.

Btw I'd rather the Intelligence agencies be under bipartisan Senate committee rather than under one man. Again we are not a third world shithole like Russia or chimpzil.

Jews in Israel love Trump, hope you know you have made a dangerous enemy lefty.

So are we actually headed towards civil war this time? What happens when they try to oust Trump and he pushes back, who's on his side?

You don't get what you want Mohammed.

They're aiming for a palace coup like with Nixon.

>What happens when they try to oust Trump and he pushes back, who's on his side?

Tens of millions of armed citizens and the bulk of the military, including basically all of the USMC since Mattis is with Trump.

>that bakelite

Jelly

Yeah because he swears unquestioning loyalty to Israel and would sacrifice white Americans to die like good goys in Iranian deserts. I'd rather be hated by the bergs and steins.

Yeah, you can see country meddling tactics being deployed on our own government.
Is Mattis on his side? I wonder what would happen if Mattis independently called upon every Marine to assemble and wait for orders within US soil.