Pretend to be a refugee

Since they take anyone who claims to be a syrian refugee and the economy here is fucked I could go there pretend to be a syrian and enjoy free benefits

Greeks are too white to pass as refugees.

In just a summer I can darker than the average Syrian.

Why does the photo show women & children when all the 'Syrian refugees' are military age men from Algeria ?

Are you any good at raping white people?

I would rather to avoid this part I am just for the free benefits.
Because it is a headline from mainstream media they never show the truth

yep

they've caught gypsies and poles pretending to be refugees that uses fake muslim names. greeks can easily pass and get gibs just as easy

>I would rather to avoid this part I am just for the free benefits.

What do you think this is ?!
An all you can eat buffet!?
You want the benefits you have to do the job! (which just so happens to be rape)

How we did they get caught exactly have you got any source?

Shh. If they see we can post here they'll ban us again

The whole point is being lazy and having free holidays and avoid doing a job

Antoni?

F... Fuck off... We're full... Q_Q

Hahahaha
Come on I won't rape anyone :)

Where can i find some cute blondes to rape, faggot?
Its ickli

Honestly, there is no way that you are going to be able to get into Sweden as a Syrian refugee. While the vetting is bad at sorting out terrorists and people from other areas of the middle east, central asia and africa, they always test people's language abilities and test people's knowledge about the area that they claim to be from and how they got to Europe. They have interpreters and people with a lot of knowledge about the geography, culture etc of all the areas that people generally come from. Unless you actually speak Arabic and have a deep knowledge about middle eastern culture, they would find out about it. And the second they begin to suspect that you are European, they will send your picture to all other countries in the EU and they will undoubtedly find out who you are.

Note also that the situation for refugees in Sweden isn't as great as people on Sup Forums imagine it is. The system has been completely overwhelmed by the number of refugees and their living standards aren't high at all. The little money they receive in cash wouldn't even be enough to buy them food if they had to buy that themselves. They can't even afford public transport. The refugee centers etc cost Sweden shitloads of money, but this is not because the refugees/immigrants live in luxury, because they really don't. You'd be better off moving to Sweden and get a job or study for free at one of the universities given that you're an EU citizen.

full? your government seems to disagree on that one.

Make sure you grow a wicked beard first.

Also you'd probably have to come in from the correct direction...

You guys should think about reinstating the city-state of Sparta and use the rapefugee hordes as phallanx practice. Funnel them through Thermopylae and give us another good Frank Miller graphic novel.

If you opened your chink eyes you would know Greece is on the road from Syria to Sweden
But all those Greeks are long gone. Now we only have lazy fucks and hotel managers

Well I actully speak arabic that's why I am thinking about it...

You can still apply for asylum and live here for free for a year. It takes a year for your case to be handled before you get denied. Greeks welcome. At this point I just want to see the system fail asap and some european tourists abusing it would just make it happen sooner.

everyone should do it t.b.h.

Bye, Sweden. Consequences will never be the same.

>speaks arabic
kek

What else do you speak? Chinese? Why don't you just go to Sweden as a Greek? I bet you're entitled to welfare after a couple months of work.

>implying people still want residency of cucked shithole

They would not accept a western guy but a sandigger?

>refugee
>citizenship

So, not refugees, then?

FULL OF SEMEN, YOU GREAT BIG GREASY MAN

Top kek free holidays.

Has this ever occurred? I doubt it would work.