Redpill: the solar pill

Research it for yourself, the sun doesn't actually cause cancer, it prevents cancer.

Studies show an inverse relationship between sun exposure and melanoma (there is malign melanoma which is the skin cancer everyone fears)

Sun exposure to the testicles causes you to produce 200% more testosterone, so the sun is very beneficial, especially if you are a male.

Your skin produces vitamin D through sun exposure which is actually a hormone, or precursor to hormones.

Look it up, i don't need scientists and the (((medical establishment))) to tell me how to live, and i recommend you to do the same.

I used to be very sick, mentally and physically, but i've been recovering from it without the help of doctors.

Don't trust the fluoridation, mercury, vaccination and sun protection jew.

Its up to you to heed my warning or not, i just wanted to give you this advice.

Praise kek, brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbDb8yITvhI
youtube.com/watch?v=diwuu_r6GJE
youtube.com/watch?v=fhNrqc6yvTU
youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac
youtube.com/watch?v=7c6uMbP4--E
youtube.com/watch?v=BJgaMBFMP-4
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ijc.28603/pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=NQXVzg2PiZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Rsawph6Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=RsKqMNDoR4o
youtube.com/watch?v=nJrYlcOAJdI
youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U
youtube.com/watch?v=bgiQD56eWDk
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=FsSd-1AE4QY
youtube.com/watch?v=GUnSaTtp_1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sun will protect you against all kinds of diseases.

most of what you need, to heal yourself, comes from within your soul.

>austria
>sun

almost got me m8

i have sun here right now, but it's not strong. in the summer there will be plenty of sun to get more vitamin D.

my sister used to have soft bones, the doctor recommended my mother to go outside with her, every day, even in the winter, to expose her to the sun. and it helped.

for everyone who wants to feel healthier, i recommend it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbDb8yITvhI

this user gets it

>comes from within your soul.

not

>comes from within your sol

you seriously missed the mark there bruv

>he sun is very beneficial, especially if you are a male.
topkek how could i have missed that opportunity

the first line was accidentally greentexted into my post for some reason

i liked that song user, it was relaxing

Me too, have always loved it.

Got more sun related songs?

oh yeah, i just looked into it and i'm considering that most of the diseases people suffer from today is caused by a lack of sunlight

This comes to mind

youtube.com/watch?v=diwuu_r6GJE

Take vitamin D supplements even here in oz during the winter.

And of course this one

youtube.com/watch?v=fhNrqc6yvTU

great taste in music my friend, thank you.
yeah last year i was vitamin d deficient because i was hardly out in the sun so i got it prescribed.

Now i'm getting bathing in sunlight whenever i can and i feel much better.

Thank you. Glad you are doing better and spreading the word about sunlight. I swear it has become demonised to such a point. We need it.

the sun is also
1 an interdimensional portal
2 an interdimensional transformer where everything from nth dimension becomes tangible

i think it's terrible, no matter how much medication people take, they will never rbe able to replace nature.

they have been bombarded by propaganda, fearmongering, that its not that great, and that they will get sick from it.

even a doctor told me once "yeah don't go into the sun, it makes us sick"

it has created a phobia in people.

might be, where do you get that information from? sounds interesting.

In oz they have adds running literally saying "There's no such thing as a healthy tan".

So what's the actual cause of melanoma and why did Australia's melanoma cases drop after the sun screen pelican ad?

now that's just nasty. those people can fuck themselves.

its as if it has become politically incorrect not to take everything the medical establishment at face value.

good question, i haven't researched those but i had melanoma before being exposed a lot to the sun, just like my sister, she is covered in melanoma, not the malign kind, even though she has hardly been in the sun.

the exact cause? i don't know, although there are studies that show there is an inverse relationship between melanoma and sun exposure so lack of sun might cause melanoma.

It's true, that doesn't explain the pelican ad thing but if i took time to research i think i could find out.

Cancer is a contagious nanofungus that only affects weak individuals.

Stay away from bullshit food trends.

Eat what your ancestors ate, deep fry shit, drink alcohol, smoke (don't use filters, they are fibreglass) and don't eat fucking unhulled grains.

did you know that trans-fats are arranged in such a way that the body can only use them to make dihydrotestosterone and rebuild the brain?

Those are the ONLY things the body can do with them.

Trans-fats elevated us from cavemen to thinkers, and everywhere you see the reduction of trans fats you see barbarism and caveman conformity.

there are other possibilities, either:

no causal relationship and its independent of eachother, i don't know which study you are referring to.

the second is that it motivated more people to get into the sun because they feel more confident with the sunscreen on now.

i assume you mean the natural kind of trans fats, not the chemical shit they call margarine.

because i wouldn't touch that.

tanshaming is bad and it needs to stop!

as always its best to listen to your body over (((scientists)))

right on.

Then how come your country has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world?

austria? it doesn't.

if you mean australia, there are places with far more exposure to it than australia and lower incidence.

also, aussies came mostly from britain, how come britain has a high skin cancer incidence even with very low sun exposure?

the problem is probably that british, just as the aussies stay inside so much and thanks to the fearmongering, i know many people from australia who fear the sun. they avoid it because it's so hot, which makes them stay inside.

mediterraneans are exposed to scorching sun a lot. people on the croatian coast i know. and they are white, yet their skin cancer incidence is low, why?

again, listen to your body, not the (((scientists)))

Australia? Death by skin cancer, we're second after New Zealand. Norway is 4th. It looks like the most effected countries are countries away from the equator.

Probably also to do with reporting and recording capabilities by country.

1... here come's the sun,
2... here come's the sun,
3... you are the brightest star of all.
4...here comes the sun

youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac

Nice digits.

>tfw never learned german.

Shadilay my Österikiska friend!
Thanks for the advice but I'm already there, for my kids who's skin is more sensitive than mine we use raw coconut oil which gives the equivalent protection to sunscreen level 15.

Today we took a long walk along the Mälaren and made sure both our kids got a healthy dose of sunshine!

Blessed be Kek and his peaceful followers!
Dear Froglord, cleanse the earth of the filthy ones make their teeth fall out!

SHADILAY!

>Being this new

Everyone knows that skin cancer in western northern countries is caused by tanning.

Sun Gods are the fabrication of heathens, get your blasphemy off this board.

This thread just got noticed.

Shadilay

make me nigga.

oh shut the hell up juncker

and you too pedro

yeah (((they))) probably locked their shillbots on our thread, the EU flag is especially suspicious.

i'm glad you're doing that, my friend. I bet your kids are healthy and happy. Shadilay schweden!

also checked

>eu flag

Sun related songs... sure user.

youtube.com/watch?v=7c6uMbP4--E

You posted no sources for your claims except for a few songs about how nice sunshine is (top kek) and one article saying vitamin D is beneficial (no shit Sherlock).

imagine if the devil took the most cucked individual he could possibly find, extracted their cuck essence and concentrated it in one place.

people from that place have this flag.

thank you, although metal is not much of my thing user, i bet there are others who like it.

beneficial in moderate proportion.

See also: youtube.com/watch?v=BJgaMBFMP-4

you missed the part where i said i listen to my body? i don't base my worldview on studies and what scientists say nigga but okay here you go.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ijc.28603/pdf

And mate you can find studies with different results but me and most of pol don't care because we know that its easy to lie in statistics and that the medical establishment is corrupt.

also always do the opposite of what juden say.

in the end it's up to you, i don't base my life around what scientists say and i don't recommend it to others.

I know I feel a lot better after being in the sun

yeah me too, most who have been in it will agree its natures antidepressants

That description. My sides.

checked

topkek it's the only explanation i can find since everyone with that flag seems to be a cucked shill

and there is also the obligatory brazilian favelaposter

Yes, everything in moderation.

yeah of course too much sun at once can cause damage too. getting sunburned isn't good.

But man if i was in portugal i'd tan my nuts everyday

Morning and afternoon sun are sublime.

HOW COULD I FORGET TO SUBMIT THIS TRACK?

youtube.com/watch?v=NQXVzg2PiZw

>you missed the part where i said i listen to my body?
No I just think that's a stupid and highly prejudiced way to live life.

Also,from your article
>The association between sun exposure and the risk of melanoma seems complex. Previous studies have shown that although sunburn and intermittent sun exposure are associated with increased risk of melanoma, there is no, or an inverse, association between occupational (more continuous pattern) sun exposure and melanoma risk.1–4 Melanomas are believed to arise from several causal pathways, with relationship to sun exposure differing by anatomical site of the melanoma,
and the pattern and age period of sun exposure.5,6

>In particular, there is some evidence that melanoma on the head and neck is more related to continuous sun exposure, whereas melanoma on the trunk and limbs is more related to intermittent sun exposure.2,3,5,7,8 Clarifying these associations is important for framing and targeting sun protection messages.

Funny how you didn't bother to read the preface of the very article you posted and still find yourself in such a position of hubris to call someone a favelaposter lol

Cool thread though, 24 posts by this ID :^)

well again, i don't really base my life around studies and if you wanna do that then be my guest, anons will make up their mind on their own.

>No I just think that's a stupid and highly prejudiced way to live life.
okay not my problem you're a low test faggot who doesn't get sun to his nuts.

i'm a prejudiced person so that lifestyle fits me nigger

also its easy to lie in statistics so make your own life experience instead of listening to some numbers people put like a nerd

i like this one bro

Glad. It's another fav.

OP is a faggot

You jelly.

halt doch dein schnauze ya

I suffer from Winter depression.
From September to March i feel like something essential is missing, like i don't really feel alive.
In Germany you can't just get Vitamin D you have to get an description from an Doctor who of course will tell you that too much Vitamin D is dangerous, and the recommended doses are 10x too low.
I have the conspiracy theroy in mind that the pharma industry knows about the healing power of Vitamin D and keeps it under wraps.

The only thing that really helps me with depression is psychedelic mushrooms, DMT or Peyote.
I was terribly down last 2 weeks, until i couldn't bear it any longer and took 1gr of shrooms Sunday.
I feel great, but i know it won't last longer than 2-3 weeks.
Shit sucks, but i swear i will get really tanned, souped up on Vitamin D and high on psychedelics this year until i get out of my misery.

thank you user, will have a look into it!

youtube.com/watch?v=RsKqMNDoR4o

that is terrible my friend, as i said the pharma industry and medical establishment seem to be making us unhealthier.

is there no option for you to get more sun? i mean even sunlight in the winter helps, best if it's not cloudy.

i hope you get your sunlight soon.
And i've never tried DMT or shrooms but would love to.

I order my vitamin d online from the states. Gets here just fine. Maybe you could try that? It helped me.

Daily reminder that if you're going to watch Legend, watch the "tangerine dream" scored version

the sun is amazing, no wonder people make amazing songs about it

just drink full fat milk, bro. It has vitamin d.

What is the other version? Haven't seen it in years.

Humanity has grown up with it. It really is amazing.

it can do both just like weed

Yeah i ordered from the Netherlands recently. The whole Vitamin D topic popped up last year for me. Since then i am taking 5HTP (which is totally unavailable in Germany) and 10000IE Vitamin D daily, but its still not enough.
But its not just Winter-depression, i am depressive in general.
I am a highly sensible person and very empathic, this world just sucks all energy out of me.
Serious case of "Weltschmerz" too.

Thats why i take these psychedelics, they make me stronger so i can bear it for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJrYlcOAJdI

yeah that's why i like to smoke a blunt while sitting in the sun bruh

full fat milk, or schmalz, schmalz also has vitamin d. then there is fish like salmon.

you know what helped me with depression too? try out the paleo diet. read up on it. i used to have depression and with paleo you don't need stuff like 5HTP. it should help your mental well being.

its basically just eating natural like our ancestors did with a few alterations. its a lot of meat and veggies and some more stuff.

It is cumulative so give it time. Personally I am wary of psychedelics. Not opposed them full stop, just don't think they are sustainable (especially for emotional regulation) and are better as rare occasions. But you've got to do what you've got to do brother.

Mantra added to listen to at the right time thanks.

>away from the equator
>not following that up with Because it's all niggers and dark spics at the equator

Point taken. So melanin rich skin provides protection for sun heavy environments. Lighter skin has less protection in less sunny environments because the body NEEDS sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U

brits have a high skin cancer incidence rate even though they have low sunlight exposure. and most i know probably stay at home too instead of going out.

furthermore nigs evolved with the sunlight intensity of their environment, but so did we, so you can't really use that as an argument.

You can't use the British excuse either since most of their skin cancer comes from artificial tanning beds

Isn't it like
>80% of cancer is killed by the sun
>20% of cancer is caused by the sun
or something like that?

okay scratch that second one. i get your point now.

but that leaves the rate in britain unexplained.

sauce

Wir müssen die Existenz unseres Volkes und eine Zukunft für weiße Kinder sichern.

also other countries have tanning beds too

I sexually Identify as an the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it through out the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably sunburns.

my sides user

youtube.com/watch?v=bgiQD56eWDk

Noted.
Thanks guys.
I am totally for psychedelics as medicine, but i know they don't work that good for everybody.
Also can be dangerous, but i think the positives outweigh the negatives by a factor of 100 (for me).
Every culture used them for thousands of years, the fact that we modern man don't is an absolute anomaly.

I trust a shaman coming from an 1000 year old tradition more than an scientist.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

kek

Yes that's why I prefer it to be rare though, like a ritual rather than an everyday thing.

LOVE this song.

i get you, smoking weed is the only way i can take all these fucking dumbasses existing and talking today, you know what i mean?

it shuts their blabber right out and it turns me into a sexist asshole. i just feel pimpin

Wardruna - Dagr
youtube.com/watch?v=FsSd-1AE4QY

Dead can Dance - Children of the Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=GUnSaTtp_1E

There's also a popular children's song called "Sol solecito" (at least a fragment of the song as I remember)
> Sol solecito, caliéntanos un poquito
> Por hoy, por mañana, por toda la semana

> Sun, little sun, warm us just a bit
> Today, tomorrow, and through all week

I liked it as well. The singer sounds like the singer from Yes. Thanks for the reminder that I need to watch that movie.

folks i have to go now. enjoy your day, shadilay

I actually searched for it by Yes because I remembered them as the artist but the search result came up as Tangerine Dream.