Should Britain have to pay reparations to countries it colonies?

Should Britain have to pay reparations to countries it colonies?

Only the non white ones of course fuck Ireland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like the idea.
That way I can claim reparations from Sweden for the evil things the vikings did my ancestors.

With all the cucking going on, this might actually work.

Britain should give back the national treasures they stole from egypt and India

No

>heres the principles for prosperity and peace
>i guess we owe you reparations now for pulling you out of your worship of stormcallers and the trees and dying at 35 of a tooth infection.
get fucked

>executing (largely Muslim) rebels that raped and killed Brits and Hindu loyalists
>reparations

No

They deserved worse

An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind

Yes. As a non white country we are entitled to those reparations

>irish
>white
pick one

Nah

I think he mean reparations for intentionally starving India causing several million deaths because they wanted to suppress pro independence rebels.

obviously. also the 60 million native americans you genocided

youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4
>You'll get an answer with this

Doesn't make any sense. Might aswell make Saudi Arabia pay reparations to Spain.

>poor immunity is a genocide

>we dindu nuffin
>da indians just disappeared! probably got sick or something
tip top genocide denial m8

Pls gib rebarations

China genocided Europe with the black death

Only if we also get reparations from Italy, France, Germany, Scandinavia and Turkey.

Hell every fucking virus came from there.

If they could just abstain from fucking their livestock for 5 min, maybe things wouldn't mutate as much.

That would assume colonialism made things any worse than they already were.

No.

O yes
>Gib me the money now
>else I'll shit on your flag desu

>reparations for bringing business and opportunity to your hut filled """nation"""

Lol eat shit

Not our fault you campaigned to end colonialism then realised you had no idea how to function without our business welfare after we'd gone, turning your country into a worse cesspool than it was beforehand

You know right? Britain is running because of the Indian individuals that have businesses there?

I like this idea. Sweden is cucked enough to actually pay us reparations for the Vikangs.

No, Brits shouldn't pay reparations because they civilised the colonies.

no we should go back and finish the job

GIB KOHINOOR BACK

The British Empire takes what it wants from where it wants. Third worlders like you can't compete

No, we should stop helping and let them die 4 diseases and starvation, and take all that clay after

Colonialism brought civilization to the illiterate savages, a gift they have since thrown away.

No, because I'm not paying anything to weaker people for shit that I didnt do.

Poitevin here, yes they should
gib moni now

YES
Gibs pls

Is it me or they are about to execute some guys with fucking canons?

AYO AYO HOL UP HOL UP! WE WUZ KANGZ BEFORE DA EVIL ANGLO INVADED US!
REPARATIONS!

Indians rebeled so they tied them to canons and blew them up as punishment

>delusional bong actually believes that colonialism was good for the colonies and Britain was doing a favor.

cant wait to see pakis raping the fuck outta your country lad

no ah warnt mar reparashuns from vahkangs for mah grebt grebt granma being raped and pilludge

yes, of course Britain owes reparations. especially to India, Pakistan, and the Arabs.

they'll never get them, of course. but it's ok...

they'll get your whole country instead :D

when i read the replies in this thread i'm not even sad. honestly, you deserve it.

All those niggers and poos are speaking English now and are on the internet with us pretending they dont live like animals. There's that

Now that's a refined punishment. Maybe a little dangerous for the gunners though...

Shut the fuck up.
Those retards would destroy it, just look at what happened in Egypt during their riots.
We should have cut and literally move the entirerity of Palmyre into the Nevada desert because that's our heritage, we are the heir of Rome and Ancient Greece, they are filthy mahometans sandniggers.

Which reparations ? Reparation for bringing them medicine, modern agriculture, infrastructures and pretty much everything allowing them to live past 30 ?

Pretty sure we already invest loads of money into London

NO IRISH are welcome here.

we haven't forgiven you yet

>Only the non white ones of course fuck Ireland.

>60%
Gibs me dat

>muh ebil colonialism

Most of these countries were eating dirt and 90% of their population was living like in neolithic era.
Look at Algeria before and after french presence, we literally built 80% of Alger and Oran, it was a little eden on earth, now it is a fucking rotting place.

And the romans, and the...

you mean like the rosetta stone?
wait a moment...

thanks mr 56%er

>the romans
what did they ever do for us eh?

they should pay us for the shit we built and they still use. I'm looking at you India.