SWEDEN YES: Third World immigration cures depression

>Swedish doctors encouraged Henry to meet Third World immigrants to cure his depression and it worked!

>So now, according to Sweden's State television, (((SVT))), Third World immigration can cure diseases.

Is there anything mass Third World immigration can't do? It will save our pensions, give us new nice food and now it will also cure all of our diseases.

We are truly blessed.

Article in Swedish from Fria Tider (used google translate): friatider.se/svt-m-ten-med-m-ngfalden-kan-bota-sjukdomar

SVT article + video (also in Swedish): svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sormland/han-botade-sin-depression-med-hjalp-av-nyanlanda-pa-recept

>Be depressed
>Find out you're not a nigger
>Yaaay happiness

That's pretty awesome honestly. I know Sup Forums will find something to complain about though. I support this.

t. Justine Trudeau

It's just propaganda.

That's the point of this thread.

how the fuck can sweden cuck itself any more? makes me laugh to think about it though lol. sorry sweden you will burn but you will live on in our hearts as an example

Enough is enough

>be Swede
>everything is so perfect that it causes depression
>import shitskins
>yey rape and murders so much funny happenings now!

I don't speak Arabic, what does it say?

>I will see Sweden collapse in my lifetime
Feels gud 2bh

>People slowly find out that niggers are useless creatures
>Government promptly spins the narrative that they are a miracle cure

By next month, touching a nigger will cure cancer.

It's the brainwashing that starts from an early age.

The government run schools that teach cultural marxism, where all the teachers have gone to the government run universities that teach cultural marxism.

There are some private schools, but they are regulated and homeschooling is illegal btw, also, roughly same kind of teachers at the private schools.

Then there is the government run media that teaches cultural marxism and the private media in Sweden get's money from the government, so that they will fall in line.

Also most of the media in Sweden is owned by the Jewish Bonnier family.

We are "tax-cattle" for the government basically and now they are doing everything they can to replace us.

>60% marginal tax in labour alone and then there is capital gains taxes, car taxes, petrol taxes and so on

I just heard that SVT is apolitical. I'm too tired to laugh.

edgy burger

>Sweden should be a no go-zone for every criminal that is not a Swedish citizen.

It may work actually

>Be a low self-esteem depressed whiteman
>See subhumans without any intellect
>See that you're far superior to them
>Become a happy high-estim whiteman

This is what happens when you lose religion.

Underrated

>be a swedecuck
>realize your nation is invaded by shitskins
>deus vult
>the passion of youth returns

It's what happens when you allow (((cultural marxism))) to take over your country, but I also agree that the loss of a Christian identity is part of it.

>be depressed immigrant from 3rd world
>have terrible sickness
>everyone around you is raping and murdering everyone
>decide one day to travel across borders to go to Sweden
>Finally cured of sickness
>No more rape around me
>Great Food & Good Wealth
Truly Sweden must be the most truly blessed country out of us all..

I have only one thing to say to this Swedecuck. If immigrants cure depression then how come America is the most prescribed country for anti-depressants?

Hitler literally was not a bad guy for standing up against the communists as well as every other imperielist nation. The most precious possession you have in the world, is your own people. All I want is to live among my own people.

check mate dumb burger those are actually weeds you are digesting