Why was Flynn Fired?

Does anyone have a more legit reason?

We know that:

>he did nothing wrong
>no way he could be blackmailed, he doesn't control executive policy
>the reason for "lack of trust" makes no sense
>democrats have met with foreign leaders privately when they were NOT elected and never had an issue

Something else is up, but what the fuck is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw
thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/17396-u-s-government-and-top-mexican-drug-cartel-exposed-as-partners
judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/02/mexican-drug-cartel-operating-u-s-suburb-1500-miles-border/
youtu.be/yJHEPMMX5es
youtube.com/watch?v=A3o56WjWpOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anthropogenic climate change.

He left to protect his family. You remember Seth Rich? That was a nobody. Think what they'd do to the son of one of 4 people Trump can trust.

Deep state comes out in the open.

Heads of the Hydra:

Obama
The Clintons
David Brock
Tony Podesta

They probably doing this to distract from Pizzagate.

Hillary said so last night in a tweet.

We were this close to getting one of these bigwigs arrested for pizzagate. Now it's yesterday's news. Pedos gotta have their kids. - Your kids.

He lied to Trump and the optics looked fucking awful

He got sloppy and said one thing to the Russians while telling another to the VP.

A: A ridiculous conspiracy theory

B: All the things the "FAKE NEWS" are reporting

You take your pick

>Fired
Is this an epic new script by Shareblue? To just come here and lie like this? I've seen like 5-6 threads worded like that and I've corrected every single one, they get BTFO, then stop responding to me and the thread usually dies soon after, only for it to pop up yet again an hour later.

Here is how the conversation between OP and I will play out.
>Flynn wasn't fired. He resigned.
>He was asked for his resignation.
>Right, so he resigned, he wasn't fired.
>He was forced to quit, it's basically the same thing.
>So he resigned, and wasn't fired. Your OP is a blatant lie.
Then he will ignore that post and continue baiting random fags who come here taking the bait and this thread will reach bump limit because people can't control their autism for a few minutes.

Doesn't exist

There are 2 rules with trump:
1. You don't lie to him
2. You don't embarrass him/ cause trouble for him

You also forgot,

3. You don't disagree with him.
4. You don't question anything he says

He was in constant communication with Russia during the campaign (really bad) and the transition. What's even worse is he lied to the Vice President about it. We need a full investigation into the ties between Moscow and the Trump campaign.

He had to go. Trump had to stop the bleeding. This leads all the way to him.

Oh fuck off, a business isn't run like obamas intelligence briefings, people are supposed to tell trump the truth, whether he agrees with it or not
otherwise he'd be someone you'd never heard of, without the slightest business success

Sweetie, your make believe comic book villain doesn't match reality. You need to move on, hun

>Trump tells the truth
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

>politifact

>What's even worse is he lied to the Vice President about it.
Alleged plausible sensibility.

>Obama FBI interviewed him after the Russian ambassador intercepts
>He might have lied to the FBI

Point 1. Political infighting. He's the highest ranking democrat in the administration, and the RNC doesn't like him at all.

Point 2. Internal intelligence war. Trump has openly feuded with the CIA.

We know points one and two are true. The question is was either enough to get him pushed out?

>It's not Alex Jones so it's fake news or not factually correct

He wasn't fired.

Do you know how batshit insane you sound?

wise words from a sage: you have ascended.

when you get ignored like this, it means it's time to set up a thread-bomb post with all the info they wish to hide, and tag it to the early posts like this so every new lurker is forced to read your truth casually when they enter this thread.

So give it to me
Who are the guys trump and we can trust burgers?

>sweetie
>hun
Those words are way more infuriating than they have any right to be. I'm gonna start using them.

Asking for resignation is a nice way of saying you are fired dumb ass.

But still, no one has any reason for why he was fired.

There is something else going on.

I hardly doubt that Flynn was intentionally deceiving Trump or Pence or that he wasnt briefing them on his conversations.

SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING ON.

Maybe Flynn did his job. Discovered who can and cannot be trusted. I agree user, there seems to be more to this.

Stop posting those perverted pics you fucking monster.

It does seem to work user.

(((they))) convinced Trump that he leaked Yemen raid info to the terrorists, resulting in american soldier dying.

lack of trust is bs excuse

It's just a heavily biased leftist outlet is all

He knows about all the deep state projects. Day before, they did this

They hit one of the deep state's money networks for drugs hardcore yesterday.

treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Background info

thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/17396-u-s-government-and-top-mexican-drug-cartel-exposed-as-partners

judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/02/mexican-drug-cartel-operating-u-s-suburb-1500-miles-border/

youtu.be/yJHEPMMX5es

for associated pic

He should get his job back.

>cherrypicking

Ok bud. Pretending like Politifact isn't biased is pretending like Fox News isn't biased. You can't have it both ways.

>user BTFO
>How can user recover?

politifact is disgusting and panders to the left to the point that they are not even trying to hide it.

>2. You don't embarrass him/ cause trouble for him
That one's hard, considering how trump is a retard. Anyone next to him makes Trump look like an embarrassment.

Bias is one thing, making up massacres is another.

>leaf

Nah it would just make you look feminine for using them.

Not an argument.
Memes are not arguments.

Interesting take.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3o56WjWpOo

Because hes a registered Democrat so by extention he can't be trusted. Its too bad Trump has to be nice since hes ex military.

Neither are leafs

not an argument, kiddo

NATIONAL FLAG OF CANADA DAY GET IN HERE

Of course, that's what I was saying, retard.

Lighten up Trevor. Smokes, lets go.

Hillary was saying Pizzagate was fake news.

The interesting part is where she is saying that the Flynn thing is fake news as well.

Seriously, there is literally nothing wrong with the diplomacy he had with Russia.

Shut up ShariaBlue.

Nah, not going to apologize for using mean words.

It seems obvious to me. Trump promised to drain the swamp. Flynn, as it turns out, was part of the swamp.

the real question is, who tapped his communications and who released it?
There is a shadow government in our kek blessed Trump administration that is backdooring our good deeds. Some faggot had a transcript of his comms, and released it.
He probably resigned because he (and Trump) probably know there were worse things they MIGHT have had and if Trump had kept him on it would have made him look even worse, so the trust issue was the excuse to for him to resign.

There has to be more to this, and Flynn going was damage control. 100%.

>the reason for "lack of trust" makes no sense

It makes perfect sense. He lied to Pence, thus Trump and Pence no longer trust him. The phonecall meant nothing, it was Flynn lying about the content that got him fired.