Tfw ashamed to be American. how the fuck do people live like this?

tfw ashamed to be American. how the fuck do people live like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=B7AhrIfo6Nw

One thing is for sure, he doesn't have a problem drinking. That guy is a pro.

>not having beer bottles all over your floor

Fucking pussy cuck.

Living like this is the essence of Sup Forums.

Ghost?

>Not having a trash bag by your desk

there's one sitting in your chair

>Drinking beer instead of liquor

>that toilet overrunning with sickly alcoholic diarrhea

He could melt all that down and make a good profit .

Aluminum is a sound investment.

geez, somebody had a binge. You could probably pay the rent with all those empties.

It's just being an alcoholic you would be surprised how few fuck are given when you are always drunk

How do you manage always being drunk? I've often been curious about this. I drink every night but I wait until 8pm to start. I find myself counting down the hours until I can drink and when I do I drink until I basically pass out but if I drink a little bit I just get super tired so people who spend all day drinking do they just get ultra shitfaced with a hell of a hang over or are they always tired?

Pics of their liver?

It's always 8pm for them. And if they get tired they just take a nap and keep drinking when they wake up.

So if they wake up with a small hang over, does drinking more make that shitty feeling go away? When I really get drunk I just drink water and take some alive to negate the hangover. Would I be able to drink all day and long as I throw in some water every now and then I could not get sick?

>Bud Light
Why?

>Drinking beer that hasn't been infused with an essence of liquor

this guy is obviously in hell

is that stuff good?

lolno

Y tho?

Just chase your liquor with beer.

I don't see the controversy here, that's just how much Bud Light you need to drink to get buzzed.

>not using beer as a chaser

Pleb

Yes very

But then the woodsy bourbon character would be less perfectly mated to the rich chocolate decadence of the underlying stout.