How do we stop White Men From Taking all the Latinas

Both of my sisters are with white guys, and most of the Latinas I know are with or interested in white men. We are Mexican btw

Wall

80% of mexican men turns out to be violent dumbfucks no matter how well do you treat them

also we seek to improve the pool gene, not to contaminate it further

Because latinos are basically dumb, more violent white people. Like Irish people. They are attracted to white people because they are basically smarter, more successful, and more attractive versions of their men.

Introduce them to your fat mother so they know what their Latinafu will end up like. Or pics of Jebs kids.

I want to date a Latina chick just for the fact that they could make me unlimited tamales

>latina women dating white men.
They literally cannot do this their family will beat them.

Honestly not a bad idea kek

Confirmed. Latinas love me.

She is damn fine whoever that is in the picture.

We're not filthy Muslims. Obviously you never met a Hisp family because if anything they encourage it

Truth.

My wife's family is from Ecuador/Columbia. Her entire family told her to improve her race, or don't at all. kek

Friendly reminder that 3D is still PD, regardless of color or race.

2D is the only true redpill.

Thanks.
If I want my sons to mix with a Hamitic race subhuman girl and produce a grandchild who is under 5 feet tall I will google Orangutan Taco Woman.

dont worry, you spics can have all the ones over 25 as thats when most mexicunts start looking like their fat ugly mothers.

I met a 9/10 Mexican girl and went on an impromptu date with her. She said she had 5 brothers. No, gracias.

Time was you could bring a dumb bitch to heel.

Now she's in charge.

Stay away

I dated a white guy and my family was fine with that.

just go back

fpbp

what pokemon is that

Tits or no citizenship.

>Mexican

You're Spanish rape babies in the first place.

On a related note as a Latino man, how can I get an sjw qt, now that Mexicans have becomed a persecuted group in the public eye.

Bleached thread? Bleached thread

Reminder: it is the dream of every latina to get BLEACHED and impregnated by superior aryan seed

Any latina who is able to lock down a white guy is glowing with pride and joy

those eyebrows are fucking stupid

go back to Sup Forums

this

Being a pool guy is in your genes now?

I have to admit though, I do kinda like the idea of Thousands of latinas each night getting plowed by BWC and taking its seed each night.

usa don't have white man or woman . shitskin nation

Bogan - the post.

Confirmed gorda.

wear pic related

You dont. I just throatfucked some mexican girl 2 nights ago. Then i nutted inside her and made her leave so I could pass out.

Its good being white

Yes. Mexican women should only be allowed to buy razors and felt tip pens with a special license.

I dont know much about mexicans but from what I read here and there they seem to be quite similar to maghrebis (algerians, moroccans, etc).

>males tend to be fucking crazy and violent
>criminal activities
>very proud of their retarded culture
>huge resentment towards whites (inferiority complex?)
>significant amount of females seem to avoid them and want to settle with white men

Average IQ in Algeria : 83
Average IQ in Mexico : 88

Nah that's too blunt. I need something more subtle

race traitors will die on DOTR. I have less respect for them than I do niggers

Pretending to be a girl doesn't make you one.

it's in their genes

Cortez had a native waifu too

Too bad the jews are trying to pollute them with nigger culture.

I only date Latinas

They are insane though

>tfw hispanics will just be white in 100 years like the Irish and then they'll have to put up with white guilt

>get in argument with latina
>Start ignoring her
>She swipes my arm with her nails every time I walk by.

Deport all the latinas to Mexico. Then the white men can't get to them.

I dated a hispanic girl in college who set my clothes on fire after I shared a cigarette with a white girl at a party the night before

She also threatened to kill her

I only date black metal qts that happen to be white. I'm mestizo btw

For a while I only dated hispanic girls (not by choice, they seemed to be attracted to me more than others)

Great sex, all fun and games- until the arguments start.

Holy shit, why do they like to argue and yell so much? Any disagreement is at 100%, no matter how inconsequential.

Get white women to stop acting like degenerate whores.

All Southern European women are to be fair, which is the majority of their DNA.

I've never even met a Latina. We tend to only get ugly foreigners here, Brits, Islanders, Maoris and Chinks.

my EX is a mexican and she refuses to date mexican men, she says theyre too stupid, violent and pretty much what anyone with common sense would say about niggers, the average IQ of a MEXICAN is about the same as a nigger so i see the connection

>Holy shit, why do they like to argue and yell so much?
Latin temper

gonna need a source on this beaut

If you get an erection from seeing that monstrous atrocity, you're not white

It looks like a clown. A whore clown

mexican people are mixed race white and south american natives, why they fuck are they treated as their own race to begin with.

The majority of "hot latinas" are just dark med women

I dated a half guamese half Mexican from commifornia. She was the best girl. Much love. I miss her.

>We are Mexican btw
Why do I get the feeling Sup Forums is just a bunch of mexicans LARPing as whites ?

I haven't noticed her face yet

White men have better jobs and western females are predisposed to money grubbing whoredom. The sky is blue and water is wet.

I am from a predominant mexican neighborhood. The white dudes over here are not going out with Latina but Asians even the most ugliest Asians get some decent looking white dude. Very rarely I do see white with Latinas.

Latinas are not a race. They are mixed. You get more latinas with more mixing.

>humongous, drooping fat sacks
>not becoming abuela tier at age 30

Elegir solo una

actually yeah I'm fat

true

sorry senpai. We're catty as fuck.

>"If you aren't an androgynous cuck like me in my cucked germanic country, than you're not white!"

Most women go bad by 30, it's just that yours turn into dykes in addition to getting fat.

you mexicans can jump over fences but can't do a sit up even if your life depended on it smfh

THICC

Thanks, but I like my women looking less like a bulbous tumour and more like an actual woman

but seriously, the mexican/hispanic gf's I had would have been wife material if they didn't melt down with anger anytime a disagreement came up.

Like- fuck, there was no discussing things, just yelling.

Actual woman=/=Boy with small tits

>We

Fuck off back to Mexico Juan

The only difference between a Mexican wife and a Mexican girlfriend is 60 lbs and a mustache

This thread is pitiful.
>we are latinos. we don't want anything to do with europe. latin culture was created by aztecs. derp.
Face it OP, your "race" (mestizos) is nothing more than the long, slow genocide of the indigenous people of the new world. You call yourself "Latino" because it makes it seem like you have a powerful and glorious pedigree. Not at all realizing that you have been conned by leftist social-engineers into stamping out your own mitochondrial cultural heritage. You've already been swindled out of you ancestral land. Now, you rape-babies are going full self-genocide, and you don't even know were to begin stopping it. Top kek.

muh test meter is off the charts

I guess you'd be more comfortable with your sisters going out with niggers then

It's called passion ;)

no you're thinking of niggers

Don't most Latinas let themselves go after landing a man?

>all this bitching about Latinas yelling

Almost as bad as a plastic paddy from Brooklyn from the sound of it

I've done plenty of sit ups on top of my American ex.

after our breakup I became a self loathing NEET and let myself go.

Now imagine the female-only cars here at rush hours. I've witnessed plenty of hilarious yellings and fights over a seat because no one of them had chill.

Its funny
Latin women are the most vocal about LOL WHITE PEOPLE jokes
But my Cuban neighbors who make those jokes are both dating two white as can be Chads. Ones boyfriend is even named Billy. Its funny
Its the same with men too. The most liberal and politically vocal Latin guys I know date white women
Of course I call them out on being white themselves as a tease but they look at me like I'm crazy like they don't realize their hair is a dirty blonde

Mutual segregation (i.e. Wall)

>MUST
>MOVE
>TO USA

I've wanted a 10/10 Latina QT chicklette since I was 14
Plus a low rider

No, we have neither here in Canada.

>huge resentment towards whites

actually they treat you very good if youre white, source: im white and ive been living in mexico for a few years

Clean yourself up. It's not hard to diet.

maybe in your rancho or you are just fat but still I'm no pro with women but I definitely not violent

Go to Cali

Stop having such attractive women, problem solved.

If you think of women like animals

They just need a strong owner to keep them in check (they secretly like when you put down their emotional outbursts with some stern masculinity anyway)

The one I'm dating likes to cook, clean, enjoys femininity, isn't a feminist, can hold a conversation on politics, and is rather THICC.

Her father is a crazy violent druggie who resents me but he has to go back in all honesty. Fucking lazy wife-beater trash.

>tfw you don't know 'Latinas' are part European

Tell your male friends to get a job the moment latinos do well people just call them white.

Come to South Florida
The women are degenerates
And even if they seem liberal they're mostly Cuban so their parents are likely to be conservative and thus more likely to be open to conservative values
My old friend who is a lesbian hates trump but accepts that there are good people who voted for him because her parents and aunt liked him

dutch women confirmed for god-tier

You say that but even I find it difficult to get a latina gf

If you are a white male and find anything other than the top row attractive, you deserve to be removed from society.

Spain, italy and greece are the poorest countries in the EU.

No tienen nada que ver. Conozco al menos 6 conocidas a las que las han golpeado sus esposos/novios, y no, no fué por estar gordas ni por vivir en un rancho, estamos en la ciudad de mexico.

The EU is a cancer.