IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

DEMOCRATS ASK FOR PUBLIC HEARING TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN HACKING AND TRUMP CONNECTION!

TRUMP BTFO! IMPEACHED SOON!

DEMOCRATS SAVING THE WORLD FROM EVIL RUSSIAN EMPIRE!!!!

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=XQ3bJ6M5W_c

>Where were you when Democrats decided to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XQ3bJ6M5W_c
documentcloud.org/documents/3254239-Russia-Hacking-report.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is John McCain and Paul Ryan standing with them?

The irony.

They also asked for a investigation of his tax returns. That just failed. So will this.

Pedos protecting Pedos fighting back.

youtu.be/XQ3bJ6M5W_c

Just look at those hips. Unbelievable. Latina women

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

Fucking saved.

Prepped for civil war to depose liberals. Stock pile ammo now people. On the off chance liberals seize power again the only remaining option is to retake the nation by force.

WOW

Lol but when it came to Hillary's emails

>It's nothing
>Waste of tax payer dollars

Wish their names would be written in a death note or something

Screenshot this when this investigation leads to Clinton going to jail instead.

Trey Gowdy just explained why the called for a public hearing are such a farce. You can't have a public hearing over classified information.

Why do you people keep replying to these threads..?

>Why do you people keep replying to these threads..?
um...because its about politics? duh.

Lindsey Graham is on board, of course.

THICC
H
I
C
C

VIVA LA MEXICO

Have you guys actually read the official report on the Russian hacking? It's pathetic.

Over half is how Russia Today influenced. The rest is filler, twitter trolls, and USSR history. The words "high confidence" is also used a lot although the only proof they have is on Russia Today being Russian.

>wonders why people reply to a thread
>opens the thread and replies to it

You're a special one, aren't you?

Lyndsey McCain

ftfy

(((Democrats)))

java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xml

Fucking lol

The Titor prophecies continue to come true

She has to go back

how many times are these people going to cry wolf? jesus christ eventually no one in their party will give a shit. this is exhausting.

LEAVE MEXICANS HERE KICK JEWS AND NIGGERS OUT

How so?

sauce on girl? i'd make anchor babies with her, if you catch my drift

Finally the old Australia is back!

So when are the investigations of US intel agencies actively wiretapping the Trump administration and dumping the info to the (((MSM))) for political purposes going to start?

The Deep State is exposed and it is TIME TO SLAY THE BEAST!!!!

link it then.

What a fatass

keep your tiny dick to yourself chang.

>java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xml

Fucking KEK

Havent read it, but thats what I heard as well.

Lindset Graham is the Weasel of the South.

God that country is fucking poisonous.

>MUH RUSSIA

When will Dems stop with this?

6'1 aryan with a 7 inch dick but nice try bean

Lrn2Chain of Succession, faggot. It's Trump, Pence, Ryan, Hatch, Tillerson, Mnuchin, Mattis, Sessions, AND THEN a democrat (Scuse).

Unless you think they are going to try for a coup, but then you are just retarded. Military is way to conservative to hand to gov over to the dems and then dems don't have any legal options that give them power.

It baffles me that Repulicans in their states keep voting for these fake rhino rep senators; Graham, McCain, House Speaker Ryan

This isn't the first time they've doubled down on lies and deception. Not happening.

praise kek

6'1 lol

Yeah, Austria is fucking shit.

Unless they coup and ask Mexico an Canada for help simultaneously.

documentcloud.org/documents/3254239-Russia-Hacking-report.html

Seriously, look how much of the report is dedicated to RT and all the filler.

Weren't they the same fucking faggots saying "Are we really gonna spend tax dollars to investigate voter fraud?"
Fucking hypocrites I really want to purge them all.

8 years

doubt it shilly shillerson go die in a fire

sage this

Just another day for this bot.

He's just doing as he's programmed, move along.

Wait so the report ultimately says the channel Russia Today supports Russia.
Colour me surprised.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

this low tier bait was legitimately fun like 1 week after the election. Now it's just sad. I don't even know what's bait and parody anymore

Mexico and Canada are too fucking smart to get involved with an internal coup here. They know better than anyone how bugfuck crazy we are and what we'd do to them if they interfered.

Raised the issue to fucking awareness now that you noticed you fucktard you couldn't be like everyone else and towed the fucking line with your fucking mouth shut. It may eventually come to some similar scenario so man the fuck up and stop crying like a sniveling kike.

This is true. Mexico and South America have burgeoning populations they keep sending here sadly.

Gotta get that clickbate pic...

Yes. At least skim it if you haven't yet. If anyone believes something based on the "evidence" laid out here they are simply parroting what they heard and/or are lying that they read it, are clinically retarded, or both.

I have been trying to get brainwashed people to read it and they either ignore or straight up delete my comments. If it weren't for that it would be hilarious but it's really concerning that it's so blatantly ridiculous and it's being talked about as 100% true on a national level, even on right wing shows.