US DROPS 2 STATE POLICY FOR ISRAEL

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-15/dramatic-break-us-policy-trump-set-drop-two-state-solution-netanyahu-meeting

>Ahead of the talks, the WSJ reported that in what may be the latest major US foreign policy U-turn under Trump, the White House said that finding a solution to the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians doesn’t have to include an agreement to establish two separate states, marking a dramatic break from decades of U.S. policy.
MUSLIMS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
youtube.com/watch?v=yq9PsXRbAzM
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6_qbCS4pg
timesofisrael.com/no-unchecked-settlements-under-trump-netanyahu-said-to-warn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There will be one state: Christian state of Jerusalem & Cana

Deus vult
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

>The WSJ "reported"...

Yeah, no. After their fake news piece defaming PewDiePie and taking his nazi/hitler jokes out of context, painting him as anti-semetic, I don't care to listen to ANYthing they report.

Will the Zionist Jews be Trump's greatest ally against the left-wing deep state Jews currently trying to bring him down?

This is what the kikes living outside of Israel fear the most from Trump. Trump brings about some minor peace in Israel and he will held as a success and something the Democrats and Neocons could never do.

cringe at your casualness

>jewing the jews against the jews, the teflon don proves once again he can hammer the hebrew by orchestrating the ultimate semitic showdown

HE'S GOING ALL OUT

THE MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=yq9PsXRbAzM

>not shoahdown
you nearly had it

Good Trump.
Hope Le Pen and Wilders will get elected and BTFO the sandniggers even more.
There is nothing better than the butthurt of those fuckers!

>"""palestinians"""

>everything i don't like is fake news

This tbqh

Holy shit...

WSJ is fairly legit. The editor told his staff"if you want to report Trump with bias you can leave"

What does it mean?

It means going going maximum over kike on us. Prepare to invade Palestine and build settlements, goy.

So, what does it mean, single-state solution? Palestine land go to Israel and inhabitants become full citizens?

OUR

Israel is about to liquidate Palestine completely

GET FUCKED ANTI SEMITES!
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6_qbCS4pg

>"Give up Trump you can't beat our Bergs!"
>"Wrong. My army of Steins are the greatest and will win!"

wow, the president of the (((UNITED STATES))) is shilling for (((THEM))), WHAT A COINCIDENCE

land goes to israel, palestinians gtfo and live in arab countries.

Trump is bought and paid for by zionists, they're whispering in his ear all the time and he just does what he's told so he can get back to watching SNL, twitter and golf.

Only way to escape the matrix is to destroy it.

I repeat, there is way to destroy the matrix. Make the jews taste their own medicine.

Meme this

Since when does the Weekly Shounen Jump report on this shit

Their story lines are less predictable senpai

Trump's doing weird moves when it comes to Israel. Like recently he switched on the settlements and told them it wasn't helpful to creating peace, and it seems to be working to some degree

timesofisrael.com/no-unchecked-settlements-under-trump-netanyahu-said-to-warn/

so I don't know how to interpret this.