Guys is Trump going to get impeached?

Guys is Trump going to get impeached?

nov·el·ty

/ˈnävəltē/
a small and inexpensive toy or ornament.

"he bought chocolate novelties to decorate the Christmas tree"

synonyms:knickknack,trinket,bauble,toy,trifle,gewgaw,gimcrack,ornament,kickshaw

"we sell seasonal novelties"

The Presidents of the United States wrote a song with the line "millions of peaches" My two cents

absolutely

Unsure, but CNN seems solely dedicated to this end game

For what?

Pence-Ryan-McConnell troika waiting for the right moment to initiate proceedings

Well... there's this thing call a search warrant.

If the phone was tapped PRIOR to Flynn getting the job, someones getting a hangmans noose fitted before Trump gets the boot.

Illegal or not, better have a warrant. The case has no grounds. Zero.

His own party is just waiting to have him impeached. They needed a charismatic sociopath to help them win the presidency because they're too autistic to appeal to the average American.
Trump won. Next step is to put Pence and Ryan in the house. Ezpz game. Had you all fooled. Even have it set up so they can blame the whole thing of the Dems.
This.

Shit, i think you're right.

Still, immana get comfy and enjoy a fight

It's widely reported yes, so no.

>BLAHBLAHBLAH I DONT LIKE IT SO IT MUST BE FAKE NEWS BLAHBLAHBLAH
keep living in a dream world

"Is Trump going to get impeached?"

Nope, just the left refusing to face the reality that Hilldawg lost because she was the single worst candidate in modern US history for the fourth month in a row.

They might come to terms with it by the time he's leaving office at the end of his second term.

MIGHT.

>i actually believe fake news
Nothing's gonna happen, snowflake. Nobody's getting impeached.

Buckle up. It's gonna be a bumpy 4 years for you.

>BLAHBLAHBLAH TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW BELIEVE ME THIS TIME I MEAN IT
keep living in a dream world

Jesus i hate that fag and his slimy lisp

Impeached? No.
Reelected? Yes.

Unlikely, he needs to commit a crime for there to be any hope of a successful impeachment.

I havent been on Sup Forums in a few days, can someone update me?

I'd say it's more likely that the CIA will try to eliminate him through more conventional means.

At least with the big stink there seems to be Trump and those close to him will be aware of that. The media has unintentionally helped to protect the President they hate.

>doesn't understand how intelligence agencies work
>doesn't know about the NDAA

It's over!

Drumpf is finished!

Sup Forums BTFO!

No.

ITS OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

If numbers.

nope, but the unelected government and career politicians are about to get btfo. and if they try anything beforehand to stop it, they better be ready for war because the american people and military are with trump.

post your face when trump destroys the corrupt IC

Seriously how does he do it?

Not happening. Coverage of this is soooo different internally than in China. Deep state and MSM all out war here. Trump never had a chance