Don't have a TV but got a letter from court for lack of TV license

I'm being fined, rather my mother is being fined 600 quid, when our total monthly income is 800 quid.

For a BBKEK TV license, when we don't have a TV. Is this a fucking joke? They came to my house and threatened to repo everything, our fucking government is like niggers, they can steal all our shit with no repercussion.

How the fuck do I battle this in court? I don't have the money to pay for this, and even if I did why the FUCK would I pay for some stinky Jews to get my money for no reason, fucking pricks.

I think this might be enough to turn me into a terrorist sympathizer, fuck you May you cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence#Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk what to do in that case, you show them you dont have a tv and shit? ask them for proof it says youve used a tv?

I showed them, they apparently said I had used a TV like 7 months ago in a flat when we were getting moved. It was used for a day if that.

That's fucking thievery.

scratch 7 months ago, it was more than a year ago

Demand evidence, simple as that

well you could consider becoming an hero.

your country is lost

Come to the US, just don't vote for gay shit or anything

How do you know you've been fined £600 if you're fighting it on court?
Also did you admit to using said to? If not deny it and let them prove it, it's up to them
They play brinksmanship to get you to admit it. Never give them your name, they have no power until you admit something.
I laugh at them

A fucking TV license?

What in the actual fuck?

>the GOP establishment was in her favor

KEK

>tv license

you watched iplayer or anything youre supposed to have tv license for? what evidence do they have against you? i know loads of people without tv licenses who have got away with it for years

Jesus Christ, God Almighty and the Holy Spirit please save our people.

TV licenses are real? what the hell?

>TV-license
Rip in piece

Had to pay that for owning a computer with broadband, luckily enough someone had enough money to complain and it turned out comp+internet or smartphone did not constitute a tv, so I got my money back after 12 months (not accounted for inflation or interest)

They're coming after you because they found out you browse Sup Forums

please mate why didn't you pay it? We owned a TV illegally a few months back and the BBC Enforcers came and took away my entire family to work as slave labour in the NHS.

I'm only allowed five minutes of internet a day now and an allotted sixteen minutes of outside time a week.

Many countries in Europe have this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence#Europe

It's shit. Fuck the BBC. I've never paid those pedo SJW bastards a penny.

did they let you keep your memes

Ask about the toilet water licence

Theybhave to declare how much they plan to flush the toilet a month. Go over and they shut your water off...

No, you have to pay extra for those

Just rip it up and forget about it.

if they come to extort money out of you just whip out and threaten them with a bike wheel

that's what I'd do, other than threaten with a bike when when I have an AK.

>knock knock
(Me)hello?
>who are you?(you are not obligated to tell him)
Who are you(he is obligated to tell you)
>big scary tv licence man,who are you?
I don't know
>what do you mean you don't know?do you live here?
I don't know
>what is your name
I don't know
>we have information that you are watching by without a licence
prove it ,but not on my land,goodbye.
>big scary man walks away.

Never use your own postcode to buy a phone or tv .

>yuroop

>Never use your own postcode to buy a phone or tv

?

>Free healtchcare

Doesn't matter if you haven't got any TV. They can fine you if you have an electricity socket. Same here in shit-lovenia. Also 800 quid? That is laughable even by our standards.

By law you must give (your) post code to buy a to, even if you walk out of the store with it

Dont forget your mandotory license if you so much as plan to own an air rifle.

lol @ Prisoners of Motherland HAAHAHAHAHA

Just rip it up. They literally can't do anything to you.

If it has your name on it you can end up in jail,(it transfers to a non payment of fine)

Just do what I do and ignore all consequences as if there is no state at all.

>fuck you May
Not like she put the TV license in place. Maybe after Brexit, you bongs can vote to get rid of that law. Fuck the BBC.

Yea like this guy said, fuck em.

On a side note I was looking at the BBC diversity charter a couple of weeks ago, it's massively disproportionate the the uk demographic. It's bullshit that I, a white streight guy has to pay these fucktards if I have a tv but if I apply for a job with them I'd be discriminated against.

This country is just a wank rag for benders and pakis nowerdays, I fucking hate it.