ATTENTION DRUMPFCUCKS:

if at this point, you're STILL not terrified by Trump's secret ties to Russia,

you're NOT an American!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/
newsmax.com/Newsfront/documents-leaked-open-society-foundations-george-soros/2016/08/16/id/743812/
zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-23/george-soros-slams-putin-warns-existential-threat-russia
cnbc.com/2015/07/08/billionaire-soros-charity-may-get-banned-in-russia-crackdown.html
rt.com/politics/239137-putin-ngo-agents-list-removal/
nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-conventions/donald-trump-s-plea-russian-hackers-roils-campaign-n618061
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Says the indian.

This thread was boring 8 hours ago.

Flynn was a Democrat, you street shitting mental defective

But I want to liberate France and other countries the from the German Reich (EU). We can't do it without our allies.

What about the Clinton ties to the Saudis and Chinese?
Is that somehow more preferrable?

You're an idiot.

>if at this point, you're STILL not terrified by Trump's secret ties to Russia,

actually i'm more terrified of the political and intel establishment's aggressive and early moves to undermine our elected government.

POO

the moment someone uses the word drumpf i automatically can't take them seriously

with that said, how do you know he has secret ties to russia? you're just assuming aren't you?

>le Trump and Russia meme XXXDXDXD
pys

wtf I'm stateless now

if at this point, you're STILL shitting in the streets

you're NOT a Human!

Correct.

poo poo

(((saged)))

>if at this point, you're STILL not terrified by Trump's secret ties to Russia,
>you're NOT an American!

The lefties are right. Secret russian infiltrators are at all levels of government and probably the media too. The KGB has dirt about everyone and nobody is above suspicion, not even the president.

This is why we need to have hearings on the nature of these anti-american.. wait.

Wait we did this before, but the other way around. The secret commies and the right wing demanding hearings. But that was supposed to be insane paranoia. Said the people now calling for paranoia.

>it's a mirror universe episode

Yes, that is true.

fuck, I'm not American?
I thought we're all living in America.
America
Wunderbar.

>you're NOT an American!

no such thing as an american, pajeet

unless you have 50% or more blood of one of these guys.

if not, ur a yurotrash or a nigger they imported on their slave boats. or a yellow commie gook

why are the democrats so obsessed with Russia

Get out shill and fuck D> bag Brock ......
go die in a fire you pathetic communist we are coming for you soon And quit hiding behind fake flags proxie fag

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/

>uuuuuuuuuuu

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

“Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
“Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
“Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
“A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.

Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

so conversely you are only a true americàn if you burn our flag in the street and chant "america was never great"?

>The only thing we have to fear is fake news about Russia and Trump

You poo in that god damn loo mister.

Only cucks and illegal aliens voted for Hillary.
American people voted for Trump.

>being enemies of Russia is better than forging a better relationship an predictable nuclear superpower

I think I got pink eye from this shitpost

>yurotrash
>says someone from Yurop

> secret
> pushing this narrative for more than a year

but we voted for pro-Russia administration. we elected him for that exact reason. we dont want your muslim marxist world order. and if you try anything, we will take you out. consider the peaceful election as a gift.

>1 Post by this ID

oooga booga the Russian boogie man is scary.... oooooo

>concerned and want investigation
>afraid of unconfirmed thing
this is the difference and why libs lose.

I regret voting for trump. Wat have I done bros.

Me too lad. me too...

Dat flag, chav.

gtfo shill you cant save your pathetic communist asses now its over OVER !
bomb hollywood and clean out the colleges and hang David brock fro a crane with the American flag stuck up his faggot ass

Amazing cream, would recommend to Leftists

The only reason the left is targeting Russia with propaganda is because Putin kicked Soros' destructive cronies out of his country.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/documents-leaked-open-society-foundations-george-soros/2016/08/16/id/743812/

zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-23/george-soros-slams-putin-warns-existential-threat-russia

cnbc.com/2015/07/08/billionaire-soros-charity-may-get-banned-in-russia-crackdown.html

rt.com/politics/239137-putin-ngo-agents-list-removal/

The thing that should concern Americans is that the FBI (or some other alphabet combo) is claiming to have been recording all of Trump's (and his staff) phone calls illegally. You KNOW that these have been passed to Clinton since all federal departments have been imbedded with political operatives. Comey, though a dedicated FBI man, fears the Clintons.

I doubt there is a Trump "secret tie" to Russia....but there is endemic corruption in the US political system.

GTFO shareblue shill

>If at this point, you STILL not terrified by the medias secret ties to the government, You're NOT an American!

>Putin is so strong
> We should be Russia's bitch

And they call me the cuckhold, maybe y'all should actually be men and stand up for your damn country instead of just listening to the fucking host of celebrity apprentice.

Poop in loo. Smelly smelly like shit stains like you.

>muh nu-McCarthyism
sage

You're an American if you're not a US citizen living in the US illegally.

But you're not American is you support an the American president.

Americuck logic.

OP, you've been drinking too much Kool-Aid.

Clearly this is russian propaganda to weaken the support of the people to the american president.
Sad!

The people who spent eight years telling everyone how ashamed they are of being an American are now telling us that we're not Americans.

boogynation

POO

NO!... Fuck you Liberal fags... it is time the two WHITE super powers united under a Christian ethos and cleansed the world of the Liberal race hating ideologies.

Lefties have been having witch hunts since forever. They have no real rules of engagement they follow "there are no bad method's, only bad targets".
They'll just get really pissy and cry unfair when the same tactics are used against them, and because most conservatives have a fixation with fair play their whining works.
Mccarthy's "witchhunts" were majority commies working with Russia proven by declassified Soviet documents from about a decade ago.
Won't stop leftards from chanting "It's like anudda Salem" in schools though.

'capped bc perfect

They're trying to appeal to nationalist sentiments in boomers using scare tactics because they think "da Russians" still scares people.
Needless to say it's not very effective.

Hey YOURE not American op!

And if you are then noice proxie!

There are two types of Americans. The smart ones and those who stayed behind.

Because H.L. Mencken was right when he said

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

I'll shoot a lib long before a russian.
cry about it.

I didn't know that ctr was hiring Indians

t. shareblue

>Flynn was a Democrat
>was
>a long time ago

"he was a keynote speaker during the first night of the 2016 Republican National Convention"

I'm not American, but if Trump keeps on wrecking the leftists, I might want to be one.
How are immigration laws for whites these days? Have the Jews declared letting in white people racist yet?

Name one bad thing about Russia that couldn't also be said about Israel.

I wonder what this implies about Obama having his secret ties with Iran and Hamas during the 2008 election. Hmmmmmm.

It's funny how Democrats message is consistently "BE TERRIFIED" but they claim that Republicans are succumbing to "the politics of fear."

>actually i'm more terrified of the political and intel establishment's aggressive and early moves to undermine our elected government.
The intel community is just doing it's job. The NSA is supposed to eavesdrop on Embassy calls. The FBI is supposed to investigate acts of treason. The Attorney General is supposed to root out corruption and prosecute it.

These corruptlicans wouldn't be on the hotseat if they didn't break the law and jeopardize national security with their secret, back-door deals.
Exposing the corruption and lies that the Swamp King promised to drain.

gigantic
borders europe

if at this point, you're STILL not terrified by evil magic's secret ties to toilets,
you're NOT an Indian!

So was trump if you go back a few years

Occupy Democrats is literally the most untrustworthy and dishonest political group I've ever seen. Their industrial level use of strawmen and disinformation is downright legendary.

Seriously, they make CNN look like pillars of truth and honesty.

>with that said, how do you know he has secret ties to russia?
Trump did call upon Putin's arsenal of hackers to breach Clinton's server:
nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-conventions/donald-trump-s-plea-russian-hackers-roils-campaign-n618061

They're literally the exact same as this place in terms of the regurgitation of misleading and inaccurate biased information

>The lefties are right. Secret russian infiltrators are at all levels of government
Weak strawman. No one on the left is saying that.

>The KGB has dirt about everyone
Reductio ad absurdum, and the KGB no longer exists.

>The only reason the left is targeting Russia with propaganda
The simplest answer is that Putin is creating his own strawmen by targeting the charities that expose the shortcomings of Putin's government.

>but there is endemic corruption in the US political system.
It's important to the Kremlin that American's mistrust their government.

I think you may have missed the point OP, Nationalism is a means to power not an end in itself.

Whether Trumps lot are vulnerable to to external influence is immaterial, Bannon is in the Whitehouse and that's all that matters

If at this point, you're still shitting in the loo instead of the streets, you're NOT an Indian.

>Russia is actually threat Sup Forums, yeah quickly forget the 8 years when Obummer fucked up the world and blamed it on the one country trying to make things right by opposing the evils promoted by the left. yeah the Left is right and isn't simply grasping at straws and trying to stop your revolution in western right wing philosophy.
>flag

you're not american and you're a shill. fuck you and SIEG HEIL!!!