Why is it that libcucks are always autistically screeching about being on friendly terms with Russia...

Why is it that libcucks are always autistically screeching about being on friendly terms with Russia? I've come to the conclusion that the left fears a strong right-wing Russian-American brotherhood that won't tolerate their faggotry.

This can only be a good thing.

Let's get a thread going for the two greatest countries in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/palin-only-a-credible-nuclear-threat-can-contain-russia/
downtrend.com/brian-carey/glenn-beck-plays-soundbites-from-all-the-liberal-ideologues-who-mocked-mitt-romneys-concern-over-russia
freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/2016/russia
twitter.com/RobPulseNews/status/831579497778536448
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831846101179314177
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courland_Pocket
cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zjg2aKak2IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't see what australia and nz have to do with this, but ok

They started hating Russia back in 2013 when they banned depictions of gay relationships in their media.

Because God forbid not every country on the face of the planet not be as permissive as ours

Why would Australians willingly group themselves with kiwi as "The Two Greatest Countries"

Is this one of those Australian shitposts I've been hearing about?

tfw to intelegent to be friends with Russia

They've only done this since Trump was elected, look at your Facebook 2 years ago; it'll be filled with liberals who don't care or defended Russia

>Distrust of Russia by Americans is only caused because they banned gay propaganda

This is what Putin shills actually, unironically believe

Hmm. Might have something to do with systematic murder of journalists critical of the establishment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
>Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete

Why do liberals dislike fascism? Hmm. Might it have something to do with fascism being a movement of which one of the major goals is to destroy liberalism?

Fuck off, we will never be friends after 90's

>Why is it that libcucks are always autistically screeching about being on friendly terms with Russia?
Since the time of Joseph McCarthy and Ronald Reagan, it's always been 100% the right-wing conservatives who hate the Russians. The left always embraces Russia as a kindred spirit. If you're an American over the age of 12, you know this already.

> left fears a strong right-wing Russian-American brotherhood
Any sensible patriot is concerned when a foreign government is hacking our servers and manipulating our elections. That level of treachery and thuggery has no place in America. Lies and deceptions deserve no respect in America's marketplace of ideas.

>republicans hated russia
Because they were goddamn commies.

snow nigger

>muh Russians were our pals!!!

You are exactly right. Despite a mediocre amount of anti-Putin shilling videos & texts (actual stuff not just lefty bullshit, such as his connections with Israel and his jewish advisers) I have faith in the man. He openly told Soros off, something very few leaders do. As well as openly moving against the Cultural Marxism (yes homo rights is part of that, sorry trap-lovers) values being pushed at Russia.

A strong right-wing coalition between the nations is what Kek wills. Note that another piece of this puzzle is the lack of Chyna critique by the lefties, Chyna is at least Commie so they aren´t as big of a threat / issue for the Globalists.

Guys. For friendly relations with russia is kinda hard. We just need a better then right now. Lift the sanctions and pull the troops back from Russias Border. Thats all.

The establishment is scared. Obama can still be impeached and then tried for treason do not fall for the lies.

The manufactured distrust started in earnest after Putin kicked out all the American and European NGOs when he found out the NGOs were taking orders from the CIA, State Department, and a bunch of wealthy globalists. Most NGOs are front organizations for groups wanting to destabilize countries

>Because God forbid not every country on the face of the planet not be as permissive as ours

Not every *white* country. Middle Eastern and African "democracies" all have laws like this and we don't beat their asses with sanctions over it.

>Because they were goddamn commies.
What about Sarah Palin condemning Russia?
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/palin-only-a-credible-nuclear-threat-can-contain-russia/

Or the liberal backlash when Glenn Beck condemned Russia?
downtrend.com/brian-carey/glenn-beck-plays-soundbites-from-all-the-liberal-ideologues-who-mocked-mitt-romneys-concern-over-russia

Fooling American conservatives into sucking Putin's cock was pretty easy when Putinbots told them lies and fed their confirmation bias.

It's funny because your president just turned out to be anti-russian, it's like you never keep your word. Enoy being 60% and deliver more woeapns for ISIS, jewish anglo scum.

It's more to do with the globalist elite.
They can't get their one-world economy without a one-world rule. And that means pitting the US and Russia against each other, and then picking up the pieces.

Russia shill MO nowadays is to call these people "neocons" and "jew shills" in an effort to make them appear as not real conservatives

Sup Forums conservatism in America = suck Russian dick and be happy

niiiice

God I hate you fucking Russian shills living in Germany, you're 10x worse than actual Russian posters. Go fucking move there already

>Let's get a thread going for the two greatest countries in the world.

freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/2016/russia

they tried to restore relations with russia and failed. they're jealous that all trump had to do was get elected to ease tensions with russia.

>Most NGOs are front organizations for groups wanting to destabilize countries
The International Red Cross? Doctors without Borders?

If anything is "manufactured distrust" it the false accusations against these charities that provide humanitarian services in places where the government fails

Fuck off, (((Dugin)))

>these charities that provide humanitarian services in places where the government fails
Like what? Can you provide specific statistics about other 'charities'?

You are welcome, gay CIA shill

(((Freedomhouse)))

Oh boy, just what I always wanted, more kikelinks in my life!

Freedomhouse just collects information from different sources and makes a report. No matter how "kike" they are, it doesn't prove anything.

>all trump had to do was get elected to ease tensions with russia.
twitter.com/RobPulseNews/status/831579497778536448

>Trump expects Russia to return Crimea
>at the same time, he fully expects to, and wants to be able to get along with Russia
No one can make these two statements next to each other with any kind of credibility. Russia has repeatedly made statements that they would go to war over this. Trump is going to find out the hard way that this is impossible while potentially dragging the rest of us along for the ride.

why do you think it failed with Hillary's reset button? Russia would love to be friends with the US, as long as the US does everything it wants. That's not friendship, it's not happening.

anyone who thinks it will is actually delusional

>they tried to restore relations with russia and failed. they're jealous that all trump had to do was get elected to ease tensions with russia.
Yeah, because he's a Russian plant. Was it never suspicious to you people that Dugin of all people supports him?

>the left fears a strong right-wing Russian-American brotherhood that won't tolerate their faggotry.

ding ding ding

>art of the deal faggot
>read it

US sanctions are on the table. crimea is on the table. this shit can be worked out. quit pretending like russia will not budge on anything.

>trump in favor of getting along with russia
>"MUH, DUGIN SUPPORTS TRUMP"
>"MUH, CONSPIRACY TRUMP IS CLINTON PUPPET AND PUTIN PUPPET AND BANNON PUPPET"

think rationally here, please.

I am. Dugin supported him long before he even mentioned Russia

How does the bottom of those boots taste, faggot? Did your dad disown you for being a cuck yet?

substantial claims require substantial evidence. please provide.

ITS NOT A DEBATE. Russia IS the enemy. End of story.

If you support Russia you're also supporting anti-patriotism considering Russia hacked the US election so they could have an outcome that THEY favored instead of the actual AMERICAN PEOPLE. Obviously you don't care because you sound like a traitor just like your fanboy king cuck Donald Trump since you're favoring the enemy.

Literally worse than Nixon and Benedict Arnold combined.

Russia was being a huge butthole when they occupied crimea, funded a seperatist movement in Donestk, and funded rebels who shot down a Russian jet.

Are you an idiot, a shill, or someone larping as the above?

Literally none of that makes sense.

>Russia hacked the US election
wrong. They hacked the DNC, which isn't even part of the the U.S. government and is a private entity. On top of that, their government didn't hack it, some kid phished Podesta into giving the password. Go fuck yourself shariablue.

>US sanctions are on the table. crimea is on the table. this shit can be worked out. quit pretending like russia will not budge on anything.
Not really it can't. Do you think people haven't been trying?

The US has been a balls-to-the-wall negotiator for as long as it's existed. We turned down multiple offers of surrender in WW2 because we wanted unconditional ones. We get what we want, stand up for ourselves, and will fight to the death rather than be pressured into deals we don't like. Trump isn't bringing some magic new thing to the WH.

Russia is similar and isn't shy about using force. Why do you even think the cold war even happened? Was it just some tragic misunderstanding that could have all been avoided?

Russia promised to match whatever support that was given to Ukraine over Donbas. Russia has a reasonable claim to Crimea and we have a "well yeah but you took it wrong" legal argument. There's nothing to negotiate here.

It might not be a problem but Russia's fairly reasonable claim extend to much less or completely unreasonable claims about everywhere that was in the Russian Empire at some point. There's nothing to negotiate short of explicit agreements guaranteeing the status quo, like promises not to fuck with the Baltic states, which we probably won't get, and which won't mean much of anything even if we do.

the differences that keep Russia and US separated are intrinsic and have existed since 1776. Russia is top-heavy centralized power, the US is bottom-up liberal individualism. Even when we get along we don't get along well.

still waiting, shill

>Why do you even think the cold war even happened? Was it just some tragic misunderstanding that could have all been avoided?
is this a joke? the cold war was a massive misunderstanding and aimed at preventing the spread of communism here and abroad. it got us the mccarthy trials here and the vietnam war because we were shadow-boxing the "red menace".

there is no question that trump wants to ease tensions with russia. US/russian sanctions still exist. russia still occupies crimea.

if russia gives up crimea they get the sanctions revoked PLUS warm ties with the US. it's a win/win. warmer ties with the UK and EU likely to follow.

if anything russia took crimea as a bargaining chip to begin with.

>the cold war was a massive misunderstanding and aimed at preventing the spread of communism
The Cold War wasn't a misunderstanding at all, that's the point. Neither is this. There are intractable differences between the US and Russia and every moron who comes along is like "well, let's just tract them". They're fucking intractable.

>if russia gives up crimea they get the sanctions revoked PLUS warm ties with the US. it's a win/win.
>if russia gives up crimea it's a win/win
>when you give up crimea, you win
Russians would rather suffer and die than do a lot of things, including giving up Crimea. You have some kind of fantasy friendship with Putin in your head over this. Russia is only leaving Crimea by force, there's nothing to negotiate. Try reading my post again.

> russia took crimea as a bargaining chip to begin with.
no that's donbass
crimea is non negotiable for russians
putin's in too deep, if he gives back crimea, he's done, and he know it. though he would never consider it in the first place

>The Cold War wasn't a misunderstanding at all, that's the point. Neither is this.
ok. we'll take this one item at a time. why wasn't the cold war a misunderstanding? the US believed in communism spreading throughout the world. in hindsight that was not what the russians were doing. counterpoint?

It's the "deep state" or "shadow government" that controls the screeching of the liberals.

Trump has just caved to deep state politics with Flynn.

I'm not sure if Trump is /ourguy/ any more.

>Like what? Can you provide specific statistics about other 'charities'?
You can't expect "specific statistics" with a vague-ass request like this. What about these charities would you like to since, since you apparently don;t have access to Google in your dirt-poor country?

>in hindsight that was not what the russians were doing
There were plenty of lowercase-m misunderstandings in the CW but this is untrue. Russia has expansionist tendencies and Russians wanted to control things they didn't have control over, including things that the US or other Western countries had control over.

>counterpoint?
Try looking at an of the shitty Soviet bloc leftovers bud. ~50,000 Americans died fighting Chinese people and NK wants to be able to nuke LA until this day because of the Soviets. Trying to frame the argument around communism is pointless. What was Afghanistan?

This is all irrelevant though. You think Crimea is negotiable but it's not. You have some kind of fantasy relationship with Russia if you think it is. Try reading my post again.

Trump isn't on friendly terms with Russia as of today though

oh boy i guess you all got memed into electing another neo-con figurehead what a surprise

>if he gives back crimea, he's done,
no. each side has bargaining chips. crimea is on the table. putin can come out of the deal good. trump can come out of the deal good.

i suspect you're russian proxy. if my gf was here she could confirm. let's do this. i'm going to type out a few sentences and i want you to provide them in russian. it's a few hours until my gf gets home but at least i will know if you're a google translate fag. time is a factor too. ok translate this into russian:

i did anal with a girl last night. she said i did not consent. now the authorities are asking me to report the size of my member to confirm whether or not i did the rape.

>friendly terms with Russia

No such thing is possible. They will fuck you in the ass and you're delusional if you think otherwise. Even Russia "allies" like Belarus don't trust them.

Real issues take away attention from their attention-seeking "me me" identity politics bullshit.

They think they can divide Republicans on this issue and therefore severely weaken Trump.

>There were plenty of lowercase-m misunderstandings in the CW but this is untrue.
are you seriously not able to see the contradiction in this sentence?

>You think Crimea is negotiable but it's not.
why? your only argument is, "IT'S NOT NEGOTIABLE BECAUSE I SAID SO."

meh i think he's doing fine
full of surprises, the funny guy

>crimea is on the table
You're a fucking moron.

>i suspect you're russian proxy
You're a fucking moron if you think this means I would know less about what Russia wants.

>if russia gives up crimea they get the sanctions revoked PLUS warm ties with the US. it's a win/win. warmer ties with the UK and EU likely to follow.
>if russia gives up crimea they get the sanctions revoked PLUS warm ties with the US. it's a win/win. warmer ties with the UK and EU likely to follow.
it's a win/win guys

There isn't anything wrong with it, two strong countries that watch out for each other. Whats the big fuss?

If you flip it around, why do we like him? Bagging is fun and all, but he said that his heart was with the USSR.

sure it's possible
well, you have to be a real country

with countries like germany or france there were periods of very good relations

don't see what the UK and Canada have to do with this, but ok

russian proxy confirmed. blueshare confirmed. take a breake m8 you're losing track of your conversations in this thread.

Because the USA has a history, with even leaked documents, showing they support Islamism in order to destabilize OPEC countries and manipulate them to price oil and trade in USD for their interests.

>Russia hacked the US election
Wow, apparently leaks exposing wide spread corruption and terrible crimes of Shillary is hacking the elections now because it ruined CIA plans? In fact, bastion of freedom like US should be thanking us for helping freedom and justice run its course in America.

>russian proxy confirmed. blueshare confirmed. take a breake m8 you're losing track of your conversations in this thread.
Your degrading English is actually hilarious. Confirmed for super butthurt about your imaginary Putin friendship or you're posting from Saint Petersburg.

it's a win/win guys.

Thanks for the laughs.

He's the lesser evil. Trump is better than Clinton will ever be.

>They will fuck you in the ass and you're delusional if you think otherwise.
Funny thing, that's how Russians perceived Poland when it was still relevant.

It's because this is not "friendly terms with russia", this is about a weak-tempered man who is doing the bidding of a cold-war era Machiavellian. There is a power dynamic here, and America isn't the one with the power.

The Left hates Russia because they gave up on Communism.

Remember when Ted Kennedy asked the Russians for help in beating Reagan?

>implying that, as a Russian, "do you guys really beat up gays/" isn't the first thing I get asked
>Implying I dont get asked "Is nt being gay in Russia illegal" unironically by libtards here in spain

stop it

Crimea was TAKEN by Russia during the Obama Administration. Was Obama too soft on Russia?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831846101179314177

Fuck Russia. Trump is right. Smash Russia.

you continued a conversation i was having with a different person as if it originated from you. you're either autistic or a shill.

Becuase russia hates gays bwaaaaah

>Any sensible patriot is concerned when a foreign government is hacking our servers and manipulating our elections. That level of treachery and thuggery has no place in America. Lies and deceptions deserve no respect in America's marketplace of ideas.

You should be thanking them for that. They saved you from Hilldog.

reminder all russian "hacks" have been refuted

all accusations are merely racist speculation at this point

>make up lies
>proven to be false
>damage still done
>russia still bad guys even though not hackers

so how are they bad again?

dnc were leaks

hillary was hacked by a guccifer

and podest was phished

the government already stated that there was no altering of votes because its impossible (they arent connected to a central server)

so tell me again how russians are hackers child

Sorry for wanting to put as little effort into talking to some retard on the table.

thinking Crimea is negotiable is only possible if you have some kind of fantasy friendship with Putin. If they wanted to get rid of the sanctions they could have done that already. That's not a negotiation, it's caving. The amount Russians care about Crimea is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the amount they care about suffering. They're only leaving there by force and aren't even shy about saying it.

Wrong.
Shillary and Obongo are Neocon whores, they both stabbed Russia in the back multiple times. Obongo/Clinton actions are the complete opposite if "trying to restore relations with Russia"

It would be more accurate to say, they repeatedly tried to piss off and humiliate Russia.

Russia shouldn't even exist

It boggles my mind how Americuck hillbillies on Sup Forums who have never looked into the actual politics and history of Russia and East Europe come to conclusions that a bloated state run by chekists and their cronies should somehow be allied with the civilized world.

>b-but they kill ISIS and are christian. Putin is a KGB assain.
They also killed 20 million of their own in WW2, because they didn't know military strategy.

3 million of them tried to break the lines at Courland multiple times for almost a year and couldn't until we and our German allies surrendered. They truly are lesser people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courland_Pocket

Read Putins actual bio, he was a paper pusher in Dresden in the late 1980's. He just got lucky when Sobckak ran for mayor of Leningrad, but of course none of you know this. Only what RT and shills online tell you.

It's not working any more, and you are posting against your commander in chief now, chief.

You are the only traitor, and also annoying. Please move to North Korea.

hillary tried to use russia as a scapegoat when she started to lose

they stuck to their guns and blamed russia for everything that went wrong for them

Guess how many Americans are going to die for Latvia Schlomo?

You can guess any number in the world, between "zero" and "zero"

And it also has to be the same number of Americans who died for Crimea and Georgia.

There goes that WE WANNA BE HUMANITARIAN & GOOD-attidute right into the thrash. Two-faced liberal PoS.
cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html
Now go destabilize some other countries, negro.

Wrong, faggot.

15 M-1 Abrams were delivered here last week (see video) and 500 US troops are already here with more to come. You really should know this. stuff.

Good to have friendly Allies here, not some uninformed shills like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjg2aKak2IQ

Cold War polarity has reversed.

US now Centre of globalist leftism, Russia the centre of patriotic resistance.

Was that the same tank battalian that defended Crimea from the bloody Russkies?

Russian-American relations have historically always been pretty good. When Britain and France treated us as a lesser country in the 19th century it was usually Russia who sided with our global interests.

It was only after the leftist disease of communism infected the corpse of the Russian Empire that America and Russia became enemies.

Now that modern day Frankfurt school communists (Jewish pawns) inhabit the American left they hate a resurgent American-Russian alliance of conservatism.

>Frankfurt School Communists

Read the following OP:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

tl/dr: book written by russian military says in detail their plans for the next couple decades. it predicting the partitioning of ukraine, the annexation of crimea/south ossetia, brexit, etc.

it is basically the elder protocols of zion but for russia

also, dont turn this into a left/right thing. nations have no friends, only interests. russias interest is destabilizing the USA/Europe.

>Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

Somebody should do this with all those journalists. Especially the romneygate "the 1980s want their forein policy back" incident.

Any of you autists up for the challenge? I would do it myself but I'm white male so I have to work.