Commie uprising in Brazil

Recent polls about the 2018 presidential run have been released and our communist party, which is led by ex-president Lula, is basically taking the lead by 20% of other candidates. What should I do my fellow Sup Forumslacks, I dont know if can take more 8 years of communism

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.valor.com.br/politica/4870384/intencao-de-voto-em-lula-sobe-de-outubro-para-fevereiro-apura-cntmda
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bend over and take it! What, you expected a nigger-infested shithole to ever improve? Keep dreaming, son!

FUCK

Lula's party was demolished in the country. They lost almost all capitals, and most mayors. I think it's unlikely that Lula will win or even be a candidate, and if he does he'll have no support.

>mfw Paulistano

I don't care
Based Doria

We fought communist terrorists for 30 years Brazil, we lost thousands of lives to them.
You should learn from us about the dangers of communism.

>Lula winning again
Lol not happening

>2014 + 3
>believing in polls

GET THE HELICOPTERS

But on a serious note, don't trust the polls, Bolsonaro 2018.

>First Stage: Denial
mobile.valor.com.br/politica/4870384/intencao-de-voto-em-lula-sobe-de-outubro-para-fevereiro-apura-cntmda

>tfw we might become commies too

J U S T

If he gets elected again I give up

>believing
>in
>fucking
>polls
>in
>twenty
>seven
>teen

has the previous sequence of global events taught you nothing

Thanks for showing your true colors

1) Bolsonaro for president, Caiado for vice
2) Doria for president, Caiado for vice
3) Caiado for president, Doria for vice
Other than that, we are fucked.

LATIN AMERICA WILL UNIFY IN OUR LIFETIME THANKS TRUMP

Get fucked black cunt

Can't wait to see the Bolso tear him a new asshole in the debates.

>implying blacks have internet

Timeline 1: Bolsonaro wins and Brazil becomes Great Again.

Timeliene 2: Lula rigs the election and wins causing the South and Southeast states to separate from the federation which leads to a civil war with Trump backing the New South Federation.

Even if he wins the congress and the senate will be all against him. There is no way he could change anything.

We are destined to suffer.

Relentlessly bomb any of those damn dirty apes that even think about going red. Make the world afraid to even consider communism.

Hey Brazil, looks like you need that meme magic spiced up with some DIGITS!

pls Trump nuke us. I don't even care anymore.

>Trump elected
>Brazil going commie
You don't know how this stupid country works, do you?

worry.jpg

>Based Doria
>tfw porto alegrense
Jelly as fuck desu. That guy is based.

Wait they actually called themselves communist?

SO it wasn't a meme

like they were actually stealth commies ? Each leftift from SA was actually communist?

Timeline 2 it is then.

m8, politicians only care about dosh, and the president got all the dosh. Just look what happened to PMDB after Lula won in 2002 with an alliance with just the PFL back in the day

Not unless Murica gets involved (again)

this guy is the president of the United States now

Yes, they do. Some parties even use the Scythe and Hammer logo

we're proud mulato shitskins, thank you very much

your country is example of how globalists envision world,wanna see your final/ultimate form ?check movie elysium,thats your future if u dont revolt

Poll made by a media org who got R$ 753.000.000,00 from his government in 9 years

Mortadela Shill

You tell them to gas the kikes!

Democracy in a multiracial country will always lead to a transfer of wealth from white to brown

My grandmother's farm was a battleground for most of the 80's in the San Martin/Huanuco border. Fuck Sendero

Communism works dude it was just never fully achieved...er....hm....umh....

Why can't white compete?

We do.. too well

that's why we have to support the ungrateful brown masses.

UNCOMMON FLAG