Discussion

Hello Sup Forums
I'll be attending this debate in an hour. Was wondering which questions/facts shall I ask/state during this debates.

For example, I'll mention the fact that Obama had set 19 travel bans during his administration. 4 of which I think were muslim countries.

Even the Prime Minister of Malta will attend.

Other urls found in this thread:

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless bump. This can turn out to be quite interesting

In my opinion the wave of nationalism is a direct backlash to failure of the leftist/globalist policies that have been so prevalent lately.

It would be interesting the hear the panel's opinion on whether or not they view excessive globalism as a mistake

Will ask. I can make another thread afterwards if I get enough feedback now.

bump

bump

This. Its purely reactionary to multiculturalism Marxism being shoved down our throats. Also inform them of the Jews role in all of this

Please do this

Ask them if a muslim europe is a desirable goal
Or a "south american" USA

I would ask if people who don't want to live in a multicultural society have a right to exist.

ask why a black muslim candidate promising a revolution of (false) "Hope" and "Change" during the war on islam and economic crisis, there was no dissent/treason by the establishment as there is with the real change that patriot Trump is bringing

and white america cooperated and respected the rule of obama to the fullest even when it obviously was to their detriment, while neocohen america is acting treasonous once more

Will they be streaming it?

If it's populisim, then doesn't that imply that the position has popular support from the masses? Isn't that democracy in action?

bring up soft genocide of white countries and the popular mov't to stop it:

Soft Genocide Measures Promoted by American Eugenics & Planned Parenthood to reduce US population in 1969.

anti-fertility chemicals in the water, air, food

Modify tax policies
Postpone or avoid marriage (via master degree job requirements, economic crisis)

Encourage increased homosexuality
Educate for family limitation
Fertility control agents in water supply
Encourage women to work
Reduce/eliminate paid maternity leave
Reduce/eliminate social benefits

Chronic Depression (via crime rates, economic crisis, social isolation)
Require women to work and provide few child care facilities
Limit/eliminate publicly-financed medical care, scholarships, housing, loans and subsidies to families with more than N children.
Encourage increased homosexuality
Compulsory education of children

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

I concur with this user. I'm interested in seeing if the panel has any sense of self-awareness. They should be made aware that this wave of right-wing populism is the natural response to the globalist/left's attempts at imposing standards of living onto others who clearly don't want it.

Also this.

No, skip the Jew part. Blaming the Jews is how (((they))) get you to sound like a nutcase, and nothing shuts down discussion of actual problems quicker than (((accusations))) of anti-semitism. Just talk about the real economic problems that have led to nationalism: the losses of jobs in America that led to Trump's victories, the German-European destruction of Greece, etc. If you talk about Jews, nobody will take the real problems seriously.

Tell them Muammar Gaddafi and Bashar Al-Assad did nothing wrong and that Bashar should win the civil war.

>They should be made aware that this wave of right-wing populism is the natural response to the globalist/left's attempts at imposing standards of living onto others who clearly don't want it.

You might want to elaborate on what those standards of living are.

I saw a book pointed out that the "awakening" for this was the 2008 recession when we saw how much influence the (((global elite))) had on our money and everyday lives.

I agree naming (((them))) might be too much in a normie setting. You could try and be stealthy about by referring to (((them))) and the global banking cabal, i.e. those that control monetary policy

You can say that someone is jewish, much like you might say that they are black or atheist or w/e

Of course if you ask questions like this in public you can expect to be put on a watch list

How come the rise of right wing doesn't cover Israel?

Populism = literally being against the Establishment
So they admit Internationalists are in charge and muh how dare anyone to oppose them and their multiCULTI policies.

Ask them why they think there is a sudden rise of right-wing populism, then ask them if they think it may be their fault for being total cucks to special interest groups that people didn't care about and/or actually presented a danger to those around them.

Say "fuck drumpf and fuck whyte ppl"

When will you street shitters finally have en ebola outbreak? I hope for it every day

In what way have they failed? Be specific.

Ask them why when leftist ideals appeal to the masses it's praised as "popular approval" but when the opposite is true they label it (dangerous) "populism". Ask them anything that would or could potentially entangle them in their own web of lies and double standards.
Also shout "PEPEEEEEE!"

It is the natural and inevitable reaction to the cultural and demographic destruction of the west and the general anti-white rhetoric.

You should remind them that it was the left who started with all the identity politics.

Good luck in the debate. I hope you have a lot of self-confidence.

They eat so much shit every day they have become immune to foreign diseases. Ebola is nothing compared to traditional Indian curry.

>not knowing the obvious
burger education everyone

let a non-burger give an incomplete list:

>US education a shit, and expensive
>white genocide (successful population control, homosex, normalization and replacement of whites)
>failed useless wars (ukraine, syria, libya, avgan etc..)
>immigration
>worsening in identity politics
>erosion of rights
>surveillance state (every citizen is a suspect)
>demonizing, oppression, discrimination against white males
>economic collapse crisis, corporate welfare
>failed/corrupt unaffordable healthcare/fda delaying cures and modern treatments (cancer rate >50%)
>unemployment, outsourcing, offshoring
>purging of whites from workforce and replacing with foreigners
>corrupt h1b visa pyramid scheme
>destruction of the middle class
>global dictation of other countries

Unfortunately no.
I have read each response. I'll definitely be asking some of these. We're waiting for it to start.

>>US education a shit, and expensive
I assume you are referring to US colleges (private ones). Predatory lending and lack of regulation is what caused massive inflation here, don't see how these are 'leftist' policies in any way shape or form.

>>white genocide (successful population control, homosex, normalization and replacement of whites)
Non existent--just a faggy meme for effeminate failures like you to rationalize why even niggers are more successful than you are

>>failed useless wars (ukraine, syria, libya, avgan etc..)
There are more hawks on the conservacuck side than there are on the other, so I don't see how this is a partisan issue, both sides warmonger. GWB started the most expensive pointless war in recent history.

>>immigration
What's the issue here? Net immigration to the US is zero these days. Trump's fearmongering is all bullshit for simpletons like you to latch onto.

>>worsening in identity politics
Only propogated, once again, by queers like you.

>>erosion of rights
Meaningless statement, what rights have been eroded?

>>surveillance state (every citizen is a suspect)
Patriot act was a "leftist" policy? News to me.

>>demonizing, oppression, discrimination against white males
See "white genocide"

>>economic collapse crisis, corporate welfare
All a result of deregulation, which trump is pushing even further.

>>failed/corrupt unaffordable healthcare/fda delaying cures and modern treatments (cancer rate >50%)
Because we don't have single payer.

>>unemployment, outsourcing, offshoring
Once again, don't see how these are 'leftist' policies.

>>purging of whites from workforce and replacing with foreigners
see "white genocide"

>>corrupt h1b visa pyramid scheme
meaingless statement

>>destruction of the middle class
see: reagan/pic related'

>>global dictation of other countries
not leftist

Will you shout "PEPE!" ?

Ask what they think the reason for the difference in IQ distributions between blacks and whites is.

Hopefully they'll embarrass themselves and. say, "no such thing exists", after which you ought to provide a source.

Well I have my MAGA cap in by backpack. Everybody's wearing a suit and then there's me wearing a hoodie and jeans. Just came back from school after all.

If they do mention anything about muh alt-right I'll definitely praise Kek loudly and shout pepe. Why the fuck not.

Not sure race will be a part of this debate. But if the opportunity rises I'll take it.

Just say globalist bankers

Giving even the smallest of table scraps to the working class in first world countries, for starters. Now more than ever if you were not born into wealth you are going to have a terrible time in life. Globalization has utterly demolished the 'working poor' whose backs have been supporting pillars of civilization since its conception.

>burger education everyone
with fags like you, it is obvious why burgers are in the shitter

your retardation proved the point

The US education is shit due to teacher unions. It's almost impossible to delete a bad teacher from a public university due to tenure

>progressive think tank
>debate

I might be the only person in this place with different views. And honestly I'm probably going to enjoy it. Can't wait to ask some questions.

lol

>Trump is anti-mexican
HAHAHA

"why is our alphabet so indecipherable?"

are people in malta proud of their history or is everyone pozzed now and doesn't care anymore?

Proud.

Ask if the left is willing to take a step back on their "accept all immigrants" policies especially in first arrival countries like Italy and Malta, since France Switzerland and Austria are waking up and will probably close their borders in the next year