Brit/pol/ - The Final Revolution Edition

>Prisons are fucked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38931580
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/prison-doesnt-work-but-it-could-.html

>Arron Banks accuses corpse-pickpocketing Liverpudlians of 'milking' Hillsborough
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/15/ukip-donor-arron-banks-sick-death-hearing-hillsborough-tragedy/

>Nuttall: Spike in hate crimes following the EU vote are fabricated
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-rise-in-hate-crimes-a7560381.html

>Watch out Brexitards - Diane Abbott is being parachuted into Leave-voting areas across England to win back UKIP voters
www.express.co.uk/news/uk/767400/

>Lib Dem Lords threaten to amend Article 50
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/14/david-davis-brexit-bill-parliamentary-ping-pong-article-50-sweden

>Labour falls to third place in support amongst working-class voters
rt.com/uk/377326-labour-tory-ukip-election/

>Copeland by-election odds "50/50"
uk.businessinsider.com/copeland-by-election-theresa-may-to-visit-labour-conservatives-2017-2

>Her Majesty opens a new £1.9bn spying centre that will snoop on her subjects and piss off Russians for no reason other than to please World Jewry
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

>Rolf Harris to face a retrial
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38980248

>Thread Theme - Gone, It's All Gone Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=D_l7eKorkfI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4dopv9TrvI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/missus/username/YKTD/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome new posters from Reddit and other parts of the inter webs

1st for Star Wars fascists

youtube.com/watch?v=B4dopv9TrvI

YKTD is a blairite

FIRST FOR 2017 IS A SLOW NEWS YEAR

What happened to the National Front? Weren't they really big back in the day? Why didn't they achieve anything? Where did that energy go?

Look how angry they're getting, definitely salty.

I'm paid in dollars and have my savings in dollars so I'm significantly better off than I was before, I can't wait for companies to relocate out of the UK making Leave voters unemployed. And I hope they don't expect there to be much in the way of welfare for them because with the Tory party going the way it is and Labour going the way it is we'll be having Tories for quite a while.

Nothing I love more than watching it backfire on Leave voters, but thank you for making me better off.

nth for right wing intellectuals

THIS IS A ROAST CHICKEN THREAD

They all moved to the BNP

>when YMCA doesn't blaspheme against his idol, Tony Blair, for 5 consecutive posts because he succumbs to peer pressure and also has gay tourettes where you have a tic that makes you swallow buckets of your dad's cum

>Why didn't they achieve anything

SPIES

Reminder YKTD made up a girlfriend in the last few days and is now pretending it never happened after getting called out on his bullshit.

>Diane Abbot
Oh wait, you're serious, excuse me while I laugh even harder.

Karen!

this is a no-bully general

Hmmmmmmmm?

ANYCUNT UP ITT LIKE SHAGGING THE MISSUS ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?

Statistically speaking the title is correct. There is a good chance that a handful of Leave voters are not idiots. But let's drop the political correctness, the vast majority of Leavers are stupid or gullible.

Where have all the happenings gone, lads?

I'm getting bored as shit. Nothing happening in Syria, nothing happening in Crimea or Donbas, nobody snackbaring, no major chimpouts...

That rule only stands for anonymous posters, not tripfags.

It did happen and I do have one

You didn't call me out once, you asked me to provide prior claims and got BTFO - archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/missus/username/YKTD/ - and you just moved the goalposts again and said that proves nothing because it's been a while since I mentioned her

This used to be a more reasonable ordered general where you could mention things like that in passing without the thread being turned into a meta one about tripfags. Reddit infestations of websites do that to sites

Moaty man, dunny kill yas self. I've had some hard times too man.
T.Gazza

>It did happen and I do have one

No.

No you don't.

>brit/pol/ is so sexually insecure that it becomes enraged at the possibility that somebody who uses a username on a politics board claims to have a girlfriend.

Are those yours? If so, where do you buy Sup Forums flags?

DELET

Looks like a photo that could have been released to the press after some horrific incident.

>reddit is why anonymous hates you banging on about your life as though brit/pol/ is your personal blog.
You're such a fucking newfag.

A smiling Jim Callaghan, Her Britannic Majesties Principal secretary of state for preserving the purity of the British race hereby requests and requires in the name of Her Majesty all those whom it may concern to allow the bearer to pass freely without let or hindrance

Provided the following conditions are observed:
(a) he is white
(b) he has no dependants
(c) he has been sterilised and on the strict understanding that smiling Jim may go back on my word at any time it may be politically advantageous to do so
J Callaghan

You mean you disagree with me

>liking both the 2nd Reich and the 3rd Reich

Clearly an ignorant larptard

>Supported Britain remaining in the EU

Yeah these are probably staged months perhaps years in advance for the next Jo Cox type incident.

Tru dat

>he vast majority of Leavers are stupid or gullible.

yes that's true.

however the shocking truth is that all but a handful of Remain voters are also gullible thickos.

everybody is a dumbfuck, and thats the truth.

To be fair why did you mention you were going to watch Avatar with her?

That seems like such a pointless thing to include in the post

You have no respect for anonymous board culture, and use a username as though this was reddit.

I hope eventually you'll grow up but you're a Blairite shill so not much chance of that happening.

Karen desu :3

>Pushed Wilson to give a referendum on the matter
Swings and roundabouts desu

You fucking what, he practically never talks about his life. That one time was late at night when all the tards had gone to bed and there wasn't much to discuss

minori

Is your girlfriend big and fat

Anyone seen these flags next to double bed?

Reminder that YMCA routinely deletes all of his embarrassing posts and autosages threads where he is not OP

meant for

>you fucking what, I barely murder people ever apart from that one time

If he didn't have the tripcode it would be less irritating.

Without giving a reason for departure during an absolutely dire thread people will believe that you ragequit instead

Tripfags are Brit/pol/ culture

You think I'm a mod?

"Property owning plutocracy" isn't a joke by the way.

Until such time as we burst the housing bubble this country may as well dispense with democracy and let the bank of England just do the necessary to keep rates low.

>shits up threads for years every single day
>never mentions a missus
>all of a sudden invents one
>expecting people to believe that
>only evidence is a few posts from 2014 that no one believed at the time
The logistics of YKTD having a relationship with anyone other than his carer is impractical. He doesn't leave these threads for long enough.

So you agree that I almost never "bang on about my life" one post after aggressively claiming I do?

How far does the Nutt go?

Shut the fuck up faggot. Gas yourself.

Worst girl from the series boyo Ami was best girl

All your posts are about trip drama, you don't have the right to call anyone irritating

>all of a sudden
>2014

Newfag BTFO

Are we just posting Karens?

He also routinely posts defending himself as well.

See if you can spot them in this thread.

Reminder that YMCA for temporarily banned from Sup Forums during Theresa May's Brexit speech last month because he sperged out after we all started laughing at him for getting the Single Market wrong

>virgin

I've seen him mention it before a while ago desu

not 2014, was probably summer of last year

DO YOU LIKE SLIPPING YOUR MISSUS THE RODGER ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?

YES OR FUCKING NO?

>Not wearing tweed
This picture is fake

\\\\\\\\\

No, fuck off seppo

It's hilarious he thinks no one can tell he's sockpuppeting. This is probably the hardest place on the web to get away with it.

DO NOT SEXUALISE THE MOSAICS

>6 posts from 2014
>never mentioned again until January 2017
>9 posts in total
Like I said, all of a sudden.

I've noticed it a few times
Well, when I have thought it was a sock puppet

Like there would be a 1pbtid defending him

Yes

does anyone else feel like huxley got it wrong

The next Bond film should be about him infiltrating UKIP and facing off against his arch nemesis, Joe Owens.

>hulloyes mister bond, it's time for you to die okaythankyou

Lads, I think I might be bent. Post your sexiest Karens to turn me back to the light.

Thatcher stole their thunder by promising to reduce immigration

DO NOT SEXUALISE THE MOSAICS

In what way?

FREE

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CUNT?! THIS IS NO PLACE TO DISCUSS POLITICS!

CIVIC

PAKIS

Second Reich > Turd Reich

You can use my bum for £5 m8, i'm clean so you don't have to wear a condom

>Spies

Yea that's right; they were subverted.

you take that back right fucking now

Where does this meme come from? It should be clear that the Third Reich outdid the second in almost every way. Oh sorry I forgot

>muh raycism

You guys leave YKTD alone
YKTD makes insightful posts and is often correct
He's great at making memes and he keeps brit/pol/ going, without him there would be no brit/pol/
All these shills from 8/ch who keep starting a vendetta against tripfags should leave

>tfw you see a white british child

Agreed

give me a quick rundown on the second reich meme albert.

why is better than R3?

I guess, but overall I just don't see why you feel the need to defend yourself really on an anonymous imageboard

anyway i'm gonna stop metaposting about you and the other trips now, I only hate Meme merchant, Rimmer and Preube and WN sometimes

the second reich was never destroyed like the other two

It's brilliant, really

My actual presence here doesn't change the outcome - If I'm not here, then people who agree with me are me; if I am here, then people who agree with me are me, on another device
And in both cases people are discouraged from speaking out against Redditors who want to make the threads all about trip drama

And this suggests to me that it's the animenonces who are "sockpuppeting", not me
Though I imagine that's what you wanted me to say