Why didn't Eminem ever talk shit about Obama?

Why didn't Eminem ever talk shit about Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qp6mXmHNPlg
lmgtfy.com/?q=where did eminem grow up
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg
youtube.com/watch?v=CQBCFVPEl7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0YeOPeK6wSs
youtube.com/watch?v=pR3qaDMr2AY
youtube.com/watch?v=Five6pomJ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz0p-jX3KuU
youtube.com/watch?v=86jw8pPubVM
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ_LkdsGcjs
youtube.com/watch?v=laErsm1lm5k
youtube.com/watch?v=xqtu3lnzLhk
youtube.com/watch?v=GQO-egJ2p3c
youtube.com/watch?v=vUUvhgw0vNU
youtube.com/watch?v=1FXL-uLMOXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wasn't payed enough too

Nigger lover

Did he make fun of trump?

he made a song. You are not good at this

>payed
American edumacation

Because Obama is black, and all blacks are excellent rappers.

It was practically illegal to make fun of Obama.

The Bush administration tried getting on him for his lyrics so he struck back. That's the only real reason he didn't like bush.

Because theyre both black

white people buy his albums
but black people are in charge of his street cred

Because Obama was a nigger and libcucks are too afraid to say anything bad about niggers

Because his output slowed down during the Obama years and because Eminem is old and struggles hard to actually write lyrics and function like a normal adult due to autism and doing too many drugs and drinking when he was in his prime.

Because he's a cuck and not properly provocative.

Plus this

He grew up in Detroit. He is what they call a "wigger". He's inspired by blacks. Why would he?

this faggot didn't grew up in Detroit.

Why did Em turned so leftie? He was so anti-PC.

If this was made today, He would be litteraly Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=qp6mXmHNPlg

Because Obama voters are the people who buy his shit.

lmgtfy.com/?q=where did eminem grow up

Eminem = Wigger
Obama = Nigger
Eminem + Obama = Friends

Didn't want to be labeled a racist. It would be the death knell of his career.

Quite the opposite. Where does his daughter go to school?

Also, anti-white and anti-police/police state

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg

Eminem is not Wigger he has his own unique style that is different from all other Niggers!!!

He's a scared little PC white boi. Total faggot. Who here /never even liked him/?

because it's racist to criticize niggers

Cuz he is a braindead faggot liberal kike puppet. Fuck Eminem

Eminem is an edgelord faggot who brags about being a drug addict, killing people, and raping women in his songs.

Just listen to his older LP's and hear the lyrics. It's basically just edgy ramblings about how he thinks he's a serial killer and how he loves to hurt women. I honestly can't believe this guy has the audacity to talk shit about Trump and say Trump is a bad guy

Hey, what is your opinion of Notis Sfakianakis?
youtube.com/watch?v=CQBCFVPEl7Y

Eminem is a nigger lover

Also, isn't he like 50 years old now?

he recently made a song with anti trump lyrics

hes just your typical hollywood lib

Wigger

He's the opposite of PC though, at least in his old albums. He's a nigger lover but he was never PC just listen to all the stuff he said about women.

Which is why it's totally ironic that now he has the audacity to say that Trump is evil. I never liked him you have to be edgy or a wigger to like his music. Most wiggers are edgy so thats why wiggers love him

The king
youtube.com/watch?v=0YeOPeK6wSs

Because talking shit about liberal politicians may cause problems for people working in entertainment industry. Suddenly less publicity and shitty reviews for your next album, movie, book or whatever.

Most of openly conservative people in entertainment industry either work in niches like country music or they are just too established to be fucked with like Clint Eastwood.

Because Obama wasn't in any way interesting as a villain, more of a bland, cold fish of a criminal. Business like rather than Boss like.

Now Trump's in the Oval Office, all the satirists can celebrate they have someone with red blood in their veins to mock.

Because he is a coward

Hell yes. Greek-American here. Roots in Lamia. Spent a significant amount of time in Greece in my ilfe.

I dig this one, too. Old school xwrio panigiri sound while telling globalists to fuck off. Can't get better.
youtube.com/watch?v=pR3qaDMr2AY

Because he sucks black cock

This

Eminem is now fucked also. Retards like him + Green Day think just because there is a republican in office they can pick up where they left off. Sad!

Because he is a fucking puppet to the same powers that obama is controlled by.

Because Obama is based.

>Old school xwrio panigiri sound while telling globalists to fuck off. Can't get better.

Hell yeah!

You know who else is a golden dawn supporter right (although not so openly as Notis)?

youtube.com/watch?v=Five6pomJ5o

He's just trying to become relevant again.

He had already been cloned too many times at that point.

His fan base is nothing but niggers

His music is degenerate trash, literally raps about killing his wife, mom, and daughter in his songs

I thought Terlegas was a gypsy. I dig his tunes, though, for sure. Even more so now. I heard Pantelidis was a closet Xrusavgitis. I don't care for his music, but if you want to have any chance of getting a Greek girl here, you have to have "MONO PANTELO" tattooed on your forehead.

>Quite the opposite. Where does his daughter go to school?
I don't know, inform me. She's fucking sexy.

And white teens

>He's a nigger lover but he was never PC
That is PC. Anything in line or acceptable with isms is PC.

Anti-PC is calling the nigger a stupid nigger.

Would have been terrible optics for our jigga slim shady to be a rich white guy shouting at a successful black man on MTV.

Adult blacks and white teens are mentally equivalent lol

I'm pretty sure he hates women, not even in the 'oh u said one bad joke ur sexist :(' I think he straight up hates women

>Anti-PC is calling the nigger a stupid nigger

That's only one way to be anti-PC. The guy still says some pretty politically incorrect stuff especially regarding women. Talks about murdering women and raping his own mom and shit. Back in the early 2000's there was news broadcasters freaking out over his offensive lyrics. He knew how to piss people off with his speech.

I'm not defending the guy he's a faggot and a hypocrite for saying Trump is a bad guy, but he really isn't PC at all. I remember how much people used to freak out over the shit he said in his early years

Eminem never dissed anybody who was a real threat to him.

Yes I've heard that about Pantelidis being X.A but i don't know for sure.

I didn't like his songs at first but i got converted to his cult in the army, drinking ouzo and thinking about my girlfriend.

He's lowly turning into Woody Harrison.

The guys mom was a genuine piece of shit but instead of just manning up and getting over it he wrote a bunch of songs revealing his fantasies of killing his own wife because of his mommy issues. Dudes really pathetic if you think about. He's just a drug addict that ingrained himself in nigger culture and rapped to millions of impressionable kids about how cool it is to kill women and pop Vicodin.

What does it say about our society that we make people like this famous?

Fuck ouzo. Get you a bottle of whiskey and light up a whole factory of Stuyvesants.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz0p-jX3KuU

I don't actually know, I'm just saying if you did, it would be the answer you are looking for as to how "M&M" thinks about where to raise his daughter.

Lol thank God i've quit smoking for 1 year now but i might actually do the whiskey part with all these songs

youtube.com/watch?v=86jw8pPubVM

Mitropanos is my favorite, even if he was a commie.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ_LkdsGcjs

>This is Sup Forums's favorite rapper.

Kek

Because he's just trying to be edgy and start a rivalry between Trump, though it didn't work out

Sup Forums doesn't listen to nigger music

Well maybe he was a commie but his songs are the definition of "manly music"

youtube.com/watch?v=laErsm1lm5k

Might as well embrace Macklemore too, while you're at it.

he mentioned Trump supporters in one line of a 7-minute freestyle rap

Obviously the media only focused on that tidbit to stir up a shitstorm.

He mocked all presidents when he was young because the US elite hated him and he was angry. The US elite, or anyone else for that matter, care about him anymore, and he was no longer angry, so he made pop songs for money. Now he sees an opportunity to shit on Trump for money whilst maintaining his fan base. Old Shady would've loved Trump:

(Oh my God! Oh my God!) I'm sorry, there must be a mix-up
You want me to fix up lyrics while the President gets his dick sucked?
[*ewwww*] Fuck that, take drugs, rape sluts
Make fun of gay clubs, men who wear make-up
Get aware, wake up, get a sense of humor
Quit tryin to censor music, this is for your kid's amusement
(The kids!) But don't blame me when lil' Eric jumps off of the terrace
You shoulda been watchin him - apparently you ain't parents

Fuck, that is one of my favorite song of all time, in any language. I spent a whole night last summer in Athens getting drunk with a cousin and looking up classic songs to see if there is Mitropanos version. This is the greatest of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=xqtu3lnzLhk

He is no longer angry at the establishment. The establishment used to try and silence him, so he was anti-government and angry. Now he is an old irrelevant man who makes pop songs for money

eminem got famous being an offensive little shit

now he makes money being offended by trump

Because he's a leftist, coalburner piece of shit.
I'd like to see his face when his daughter bring chimps to home.

Thats good lyricism desu famalam

every entertainer is kept in the spotlight and is promoted when they tow the globalism and left/right paradigm political line. this is about money for him. kanye west is a much better man than eminem, he defied his globalist controllers. kanye will fade away because he stood up for trump in the coming years.

Eminem isn't a coal burner. He mocked Brad Pitt for raising a Somali kid.

I would call it justice but that's pretty fucking harsh mate

Eminem is completely controlled by jews and just does what they tell him to

Nothing Eminem has made post-2004 has been worth listening to desu. His old stuff was redpilled as fuck, especially on women

>Why didn't Eminem ever talk shit about Obama?
He grew up surrounded by niggers.
A lot of them still knows him, and knows where he lives, and has guns.
He knows niggers gladly shoot anyone or anything that annoys them because that's what niggers do.

So, it seems Slim Shady here wants to stand up instead of lying 6 feet under.

Eminem is no longer Slim Shady desu. That's why his knew shit is terrible

Ok one last Notis for the feels

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=GQO-egJ2p3c

Wigger! /thread

>make me king, as we move toward a new world order

Let's be real here, if Trump ran in 2002, Eminem would've supported him just to be controversial. Old Eminem best Eminem

I take seven (kids) from (Columbine), stand 'em all in line
Add an AK-47, a revolver, a nine
a Mack-11 and it oughta solve the problem of mine
and that's a whole school of bullies shot up all at one time
Cause (I'mmmm) Shady, they call me as crazy
as the world was over this whole Y2K thing
And by the way, N'Sync, why do they sing?
Am I the only one who realizes they stink?
Should I dye my hair pink and care what y'all think?
Lip sync and buy a bigger size of earrings?
It's why I tend to block out when I hear things
Cause all these fans screamin is makin my ears ring (AHHHH!!!)
So I just, throw up a middle finger and let it linger
longer than the rumor that I was stickin it to Christina
Cause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
it'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!
I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a fuck if this chick was my own mother
I still fuck her with no rubber and cum inside her
and have a son and a new brother at the same time
and just say that it ain't mine, what's my name?

Oh man, them Notis feels... :(((
youtube.com/watch?v=vUUvhgw0vNU

Good goy

There was nothing to make fun of. Say what you will about him being a mediocre president, but he was super straight edge with impeccable character.

>Oh man, them Notis feels... :(((

yeah man

P O U T A N E S O L E S
O
U
T
A
N
E
S

O
L