Do you think black people recognize they are dumber deep down in their hearts?

Do you think black people recognize they are dumber deep down in their hearts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlHTdQBpZ9Q
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114
us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes since they literally automatically look to a white person as an authority figure as soon as anything goes wrong

that would require self reflection from a sub species that doesnt pass the mirror test until age 9.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlHTdQBpZ9Q

WEZE ALL EQUAL BUT MAH DICK MAKES ME BETTAH

No it takes programs like head start and affirmative action to fully demoralize them.

everybody is dumber than they realize you dumbass

why do you think they are so angry all the time
they know what they are

They literally think they were royalty and stuff

No becuase they aren't...

It is a way of coping

Source on that?

I thought that the longer it took children to develop mentally, the higher IQ they have as adults

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114

lol

This and nothing else.

This,literally this.
Problem is they are too dumb to realise so and try to better themselves up so they get all the positive memes form jewish media and liberals and belive in that shit,until the time an adult supervisor is needed that's when they look for a white guy

Yes, but they blame whitey for not teaching his slaves how to read.

Then they mock any black that wants to be a good student by "acting white".

Ghetto culture.

Oh fuck yes

The problem is that they develop sooner but still lack self awareness in regards to their actions.

Why else do you think they're so angry and easily provoked?
>they know

Absolutely. Why do you think they are so violent?
They are just smart enough to recognize just how deep their stupidity goes.

Yes, deep down they know they are an inferior race. They know that Africa is an impoverished shithole,not because of muh colonialism, but because of the ineptitude of blacks.
They know that if their ancestors weren't sold off into slavery, they would be living in mudhuts right now.
They know that everything good they have in life is due to whites.
That's why they cling on so hard to trivial things like MUH DICK, because that's all they have.

Dunning-Kruger effect. Not a chance in hell.

to the
>ITT: anons saying "they know"
I seriously have my doubts b/c
>still lack self awareness in regards to their actions.

The very worst of the niggers lack self awareness. You are projecting and giving them more credit than they deserve.

They are dumb and proud, being smart is considered "white"

The iq belle curve for blacks is more shallow so you see less civilized/ intelligent ones but that doesn't mean intelligent blacks don't exist

They're just few in number, comparatively speaking.

They are dumb and as always dumb people think they are very smart.

that literally only applies to you. even blacks are smarter than you are. gypsy.

Todeepfourme

This is why I loved working in Africa, all things considered.

I had spent the week teaching a police unit a few things about vehicle checkpoints. I told them that it made no sense to smash the butt of their rifles into a car when it had stopped, or attempt to get bribes from the occupants. Various lessons had been learned, or so I thought. Everything went well for the first shift. They were gleaming, rifles had been cleaned and were well maintained. The Corporal, who was the only man who could read properly, had taken good care of his men throughout the week and was turning into a real leader. He was the only one I felt sorry for, really, when it inevitably went to ratshit. Which it did, constantly.

Truck after truck had gone through, with some buses and battered up cars splitting them up. Then, in the distance, came a gleaming S Class Merc. It was a long wheel base model, with capital plates. The gate man walked over to the drivers window and began an argument. He attempted to drag him out of the window and a fight started. The occupant of the car was an interior minister, who got out and demanded to know what the fuck was going on. It was then heavily implied that if he paid up he would get through. Naturally, he told them to do one and the scene plunged into chaos.

After they stopped rolling about on the floor, they looked to me as some sort of mediator. I ended up promising to fire them all (I didn't, we got a game of football going with the local kids and went out drinking instead) and was invited to a reception in the capital by the boss man for showing "British discipline".

Other incidents included a policeman discharging a firearm into his own foot in a bar after he had got back from UN duty, with every occupant of the place looking to me for medical advice. If you are witness to an accident, which you will be, they will use you as a mediator. Tabs will be settled over your whiteness.

Hahaha

A friend of mine from Britain -- but not British if you catch my meaning -- went to Africa over a decade ago. He went to Nigeria I think. He was walking around town when minding his own business when the police had heard him speaking English. They started to harass him, started an argument calling him a suspicious criminal, he told me wanted bribes, checking him for anything.

They started pulling out the big guns, heavy automatic weapons and a guy with an ammo belt came out of a truck, "who is the criminal? is him? EH?". They kept getting louder at him. My friend kept calm, lying that he worked for Tony Blair. I really can't remember how he got out of that one but the police let him off.

I'm never going to Africa, holy shit.

Some places are worse than others. I know people with similar stories as that in Nigeria. They do the passport trick...ask for ID (e.g. passport), and once they are holding it, force you to bribe them to get it back.

Places like South Africa are totally safe as long as you aren't a dumbass.

I'm here wondering how that country even functions...

And damn I made a lot of mistakes typing my post. Head's not in the right place.

It has very little to do with race and everything to do with culture. I find that in black communities it is seen as good to be a gangster as opposed to having a good job and making it on your own.
it just so happens to be that this is more common in black communities and then they are told to blame white people for their problems even though there are whites that also have these sorts of cultures.

Interesting reads

Of course they don't -- dumb people don't know they're dumb. They think that math and science are just different, more boring forms of rap.

>journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114
they literally don't have self-awareness

>how that country even functions...

It doesnt. The least dysfunctional part of Africa is SA, and comparatively with the rest of the world, SA isnt functional by even a mild degree.

>It has very little to do with race and everything to do with culture.

Absolutely NOTHING has *everything* to do with culture and/or environment. Genetics ALWAYS plays the major role in accounting for social and behavioural issues among individuals or groups of people.

It's pretty surreal how black people are described in the same way in every part of the world and in every century.

Lazy, loud, feckless, unintelligent, aggressive...

The only benefit seems to be their ability to create art, though in most cases it's art that inspires the most base emotions, e.g. Death Grips, Basquiet, Little Richard etc. Mostly about hating the government / responsibility, fucking women, and taking out your anger on others. It's why anti-fa dress in all black IMO, it's easier to get into nigger mode if you look in the mirror and see 95% black.

Come on blacks of Sup Forums be honest I've watched enough HWNDU to know Sup Forums is a diverse board.

>They know that Africa is an impoverished shithole,not because of muh colonialism, but because of the ineptitude of blacks.
That must be a depressing thing to admit.

That monkey actually became president of Burkina Faso after a bloody coup

So cultured

No they don't, most lack a critical amount of self awareness, almost like a child. But I don't believe west africans and europeans are that far apart in intelligence.

I thought it was cute how it tried to imitate the humans and walk on two legs, and also pose like them with the rifle.

It didn't know what the fuck was going on, but it learned that it can become the dominant male with that magic stick.

My neighbor told me the following:
>most blacks in America are moors, not slaves
>Moore are actually the native Americans/indigenous people
>whites categorized all nonwhites including moorish royalty as negro/African
>Alexander the great or Julius Caesar(he couldn't recall which one) brought the moors to America via ship thousands of years ago
>north America is actually North Africa
>once a black person changes their status on their birth certificate from Negro/African American to indigenous person, they achieve full citizenship
>kangz

I can't even....

No because the media constantly tells them that theyre always right about everything.

No. They are too stupid to realize that their average IQ is 85.

Holy shit, and they think white people have no culture. I at least know my ethnic history.

They just don't agree with the measurement of intelligence, and who came up with that measurement of intelligence.

Romania might have the commie block housing, but they are 100X better than your favelas.

>systemic racism exists because cabs ignore me on the street

nice

Yes. Which is why they hate being reminded they're black. You don't see asians or whites throwing a fit when someone reminds them of their race.

Look up how much money the US pumps into Africa in various forms of international aid.

Those countries DO NOT function.
They're on life support because they're too stupid to maintain themselves in a way that would support their now massive populations.

us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/

This doesn't account for it all.
There are lots of better info but I don't have it bookmarked on this computer.

We pump upwards of $50 billion into Africa.
A few of the Eurotrash donate a little too.
And then our charities send hundreds of millions more each year.
And it's never enough.

Cash is stolen and misappropriated.
Goods are too, often stolen and sold elsewhere.
And infrastructure is torn up for scrap if it's worth anything.

They're stupid animals.

And both are similar in quality to an average Canadian igloo but without the 100X in cost in Canadian real estate

pretty much all the 40+ ones do especially if they have moved a white country. Many of the young ones probably did at some point , you often hear of academic achievement being considered "White" but as they get to 14- college age the conditioning is complete and its KANGS,KINGS,KUNGS!! etc

no no no NO !

Stop being so racist, their culture is perfect, it's years of oppression from systematic white supremacy which keeps them in poverty & limits their opportunities.

you really dont know much about genetics do you?

Then there are these fuckers.

Yeah, but they make kikes cry, so they get 3/5th of a pass in my book.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

I think there are 2 major companies trying to maintain electric grids in Africa. They siemply can't. Copper theft is off the charts, webm related.

My favorite story is about how they disconnect and cut down transformers they've taken to hanging off poles because they can't be left on the ground. They then drain the coolant transformer oil, use it to fry up and vend "street meat", which make anyone who eats it sick. Jesus fucking Christ.

He hasn't leveled up yet to full kang

Western foreign aid to Africa surpasses the Marshall Plan to Germany several times per year but still they never seems to better their country. I think it's safe to say that foreign aid to that shit hole only is a huge money scam industry. Everyone know that but nobody cares because everyone in that industry can get a piece of the cake.

Approximately 20% of blacks are as smart or smarter than the average white.

The numbers are bad but that doesn't mean they are all completely ignorant. Many of them are just smart enough to hate white superiority and by extension white people. Many of these blacks then go on to lead the cultural marxism-based groups like BLM and wish to see the white race eliminated.

Do not underestimate your enemy.

WE WUZ JEWS N SHIET

Oh shit son that's one hell of a filename.

What the fuck am I watching?

these are the "black Israelites". in nyc i'd eat my lunch in Zuccotti park and watch them for laughs.

read the filename nigger

I'd be fine if we could just sterilize all of them under a 100 IQ.

World wide.

Then at least the next generation might not be so bad.

Is this suicide ?

fried crispy kangs

Of course they call it "cultural differences"

As if

I think I'd be at some trouble to laugh. Probably just stare in disbelief. Wtf are they doing? Is this some fucked up way to make a living?

That's some legit whackdoodlery. He must be fun at parties.

No, when you're dumb you are also sadly too dumb to even realize you're dumb

It's why they are so confident, they have no idea what they don't even know

>SHHHHIIIIIEEEEETTT MAYN UZ NUGGUHS NEED MO VIKTIMHUD N SHEIT! MO O DAT WHYTE GILT! NO WAD AM SAYIN!!!??

The Moors were a mix of arabs and islamized Berbers. American blacks originated from the Bantu tribes in west central Africa.
Your neighbor is a moron.

>the fucking hole where you can see his lung expand and contract

how in the name of fuck is he not dead

ding ding

Very little of that cash actually reaches the people in those countries, it's true. Most of it is siphoned off by the warlords and gang leaders in those countries, is used by the government to make palaces with gold plated fixtures for the officials, and they all ride around in brand new Mercedes.

"Aid" money is a joke. Look at Haiti - the Clintons got disgustingly rich off of the aid money Americans sent to that country. The amount of money we sent made me proud to be American - in a time of crisis, we stepped up. And the Clintons stole most of it.

Same situation in Africa, except it's not the Clintons.

Most of the rebels and governments in Africa have all kinds of shiny new weapons, which they buy from us. Where do you think the money comes from?

And, as the instability continues, Islam gets more and more of a foothold there. They're killing Christians in horrific numbers, but our press is more concerned with Beyonce not winning a Grammy.

Honestly it's the biggest red pill I've swallowed. I spent 2 years in shithole 3rd world countries. At first I thought "everything is shit because their government, foreign governments, or environmental reasons." I had read Guns and Steel and Confessions of an Economic Hitman and used those books to explain their unfortunate situations.

By the end of two years I knew there was only one reason for their backwardsness and poverty: the people are deficient in something that allows them to have a successful civilization amd there is nothing anyone can do to change that.

In Central America they are lacking both intelligence and a desire to build, create and contribute. They only know how to destroy and complain. There is no comparison in attitude with the hard-working, can-do white Americans who are constantly striving to improve their conditions.

He is most definitely dead. No idea how long it took though.

>Ghetto
>culture

There has to be a better word than "culture" to use when describing the absense of culture.

Its fake you mong, viral advertising for planet of the apes; "property of 20th century fox"

>black out drunk alcoholic
>multiple felonies
>military wouldn't take him because he scored to high on tests
>not only 75% moor ALSO from the lost tribes of Israel
Thanks obvious senpai

The white man's burden is truly great.

Even though this is long it's correct, not just for them but in Iraq after a bombing, they would go to any white person with a dead relative and beg us to bring the back to life.
True craziness

I think black people are just afraid of how they measure up to white people.

Everything they do they relate to white people. They gauge their success off of us.

It amazes me how we're supposedly the cucks when most cultures relate beauty, success, and culture to western ideas.

I imagine they don't really have time to think about some gay textbook with your oneitis's mouth on their massive dicks.

Pretty much this. Plus liberals making non stop excuses for their disgusting behavior and criminal tendencies.