IF Trump turns out to have been a Russian agent

would you still support him?
#russiafirst

No

We've reached a point where conservative White Americans have more in common with the Russian government's values than our own. Yes I would support him.

Traitor.
Putin sucks Muslim cock, he is not your friend.

Heh America is so fucked. This is great.

Yes, the way Obama treated Russia was a disgrace. We should really be friends with the slavs, and our tax payers should be released from NATO burden.

Why are you such an intolerant bigot?

Explain to me why Trump talking to Russia is such a fucking problem.

I voted for him for his politics and his policies which he's already started making good on. No, I don't give a fuck if we're not at war with Russia. This is the only person to ever run for President in my lifetime who actually sought to change the country for the better and whose political actions will directly impact me. Now leftist faggot liberal pieces of shit both in and out of the government and the elites want to take that away. Fuck you.

Fuck you traitor, go move to Russia.

Don't you get taxed for watching TV and flushing a toilet?
Or is that not true? I heard it today and I still can't believe it.

Also listing to the mass media who pushed 99% chance for killery to win then watched her get BTFO then watched her get caught cheating, then defended terrorist and en encouraged riots while trashing the President for literally everything even doing his job like he said he would.
Listing to that news source makes you a retard.

Truth out of 10

sucks less mudcock than your govt has done the last decades

Fuck off shill. We'll get what we want and you will continue in your CTR role until even they tire of your failures.

It's just on this board.

After 2014 there was a wave of Russian propaganda that fed it, now almost all Americans believe state-funded lies like Crimea annexation was justified, and NATO is a jew puppet organization.

If you go out and talk to people in real life about these issues, most don't care, and most don't trust Russia. Sup Forums is edgy.

Take a strawpoll if you don't believe me, asking who would you back, Putin or Trump. I guarantee you you'd see more Putin. Board is fucked worrying about CTR shills when the real shills, Russian ones, have already turned it into a lapdog echo chamber.

It's seriously fucking stupid to think he's a plant.

It reeks of roleplaying from leftists.

If up turns out to be down, will CTR get their heads out of their asses?

>Putin sucks Muslim cock
Not really.

One out of every five Russians is a Muslim.
US is only 1%.
They're infinitely worse off.

Probably, it's better than being friends with Israel amiright goyims?

Yes. Why does the left want to be enemies with the second most powerful country in the world? You fucking leftist faggots.

Putin has been elected multiple times by his people. No revolutions, no major unrest. He's a great leader, strong, and doesn't take shit. He represents his own countries interest.

You faggot libshits don't like Putin because he exemplifies strength...something you pussies abhor. Look at your emasculated male supporters for proof of that.

I'd hang you first.

Don't forget this board has multicultur and is filled with other countries. Like Russians..... And all the European countries. So your poll won't be about American views and at that most people would ignore it because those polls are for gays

Yes. Because Russia at least fights the deep state

>actually believing the cia

I guess all that Monarch Programming they hit you with on a daily basis is working swimmingly.

>

I'll take Russian American friendship over killery Would War 3 with China and Russia.

Here we see classic Russian shilling technique #51: The "all haters of Russia are effeminate liberals" strategy.

It works well, because despite being completely irrelevant to geopolitics, it attacks the dissenter into thinking he is weak and effeminate, and Russia the institution is strong and manly. It touches the heart strings of conservatives who are blasted by liberal media about love and tolerance, to "be a man", but here the shill doesn't realize that he's calling for masculinity and at the same time promoting the idea that it is okay for a US president to be an agent of a foreign country.

Classic subversion.

Sorry could you say that again but, this time without Pedro's cock in your mouth.

LOL at calling me a Russian shill.
I simply don't see a good reason to be enemies with the second most powerful country in the world, and my "tactic" is the truth. You can attempt to rationalize it away as shilling all you want.

In that case, lets approach the question another way. Why do you leftists hate Russia so much? I guess you leftists want nuclear war, or another cold war?

>finished working day as CIO with $6/hour salary
>on 2 hour train ride to get to my commieblock flat (which I got because my grandparents died at 55)
>run from check-takers to another carriage because I can't afford ticket
>McDonalds is too expensive for late dinner, so I need to go to supermarket and buy some chicken necks and paws on my way home
>at least we rule America with iron but fair fist and Trump bows to us

#rootin'forputin

Of course, as an American and a conservative, I follow my party blindly and without any personal insight as I'm incapable of thinking for my self. If my party says vote Russia then I vote Russia because that's the American way.

because the gubernment was so honest about bengazee and iran cash for hostages and I can go on for hours about the lies we were told for 8 years

but the same lefty shills loved the fact Bernie honeymooned in moscow. does not add up.

Another classic Russian shilling technique #35: "Criticizing Russia means nuclear war" strategy.

A newer strategy but one with roots during the Cold War, in which Soviet agents spread the idea among American academics that the USSR should be reasoned with, not stood up to or competed against, because of the threat of nuclear annihiliation. A largely forgotten strategy, recently revived during the elections on Sup Forums, usually spouted by creatures known as "happeningfags."

The shill has capitalized upon the fear and unwarranted paranoia of nuclear war and has utilized it to exaggerate any criticism, denouncement or hostility towards Russia as a largely suicidal, genocidal act that will end the world. The shill, precise in his technique, makes it a point to paint America as helpless on the negotiating table, deliberately excluding the power of America's nukes, the MAD policy and the power of negotiation and peace to present a fearful demonstration that if you do not cooperate with Russia, the world ends.

Classic subversion.

honymooning in moscow is nothing compared to aiding and abeting the Russian govt for the benefit of the Russian govt. Putin doesn't care about the wellbeing of americans you traitor

A for effort.

But still avoiding actually answering any of the objections.

Still haven't answered main question - why do leftists want to be enemies with Russia?

I will attempt to communicate with the shill, but be warned, folks, it might not lead to anything productive.

Let's start with a simple question.

Have you ever wondered why "leftists" wanna be enemies with Russia, but Russian conservatives wanna be enemies with America?

>Putin srsly banned George Soros from entering or doing business in Russia
man with balls

Yes.

Fuck your deep state government.

So when did Russia start funding him? 80s?
The guy is a egotistical billionaire that wants to be the next Andrew Jackson. If they take him down, he take the entire system with him.

Answering question with question.
Try again.

>russia
>second most powerful country in the world
>laughing_chinese_girls.jpg

It's okay, take time to research the idea. Maybe it will dawn on you eventually.

Played by a fucking frog.

How does it feel to be so retarded you get played by a fucking frog?

Sheeeeet.

still winning?

>being Russia's bitch

I think Trump has a bigger opinion of himself than to resort to that

traitor for hating Bernie? I served my country for 21 years you basement dwelling food stamp reciepient. trashing the president without a shred of tangible evidence makes you the traitor.

Reminder that this is a loaded hypothetical and you shouldn't even respond to it.

Can you imagine such a thing being true? Trump, this whole time, through all the reality TV through wrestling and stupid commercials, was really a Russian plant all along! Every "you're fired" was one step closer to the presidency that somehow Russia just knew would happen. The idea is just insane.

People became that retarded that they honestly think that they will survive a nuclear war. Radiation knows no Borders.

Whats even more strange is the globalist left suddenly gives a fuck about loyalty and treason.