DEEP STATE

Why does MSM keep pushing this term?

They know it makes them sound like the Illuminati, right?

Are they trying to make stupid people afraid of the government now that Trump is in office?

Yarr

>tfw most crazy conspiracy theories turned out to be true
What a time to be alive, I'm not insane, thanks

Deep State used to be just a conspiracy theory, but the elities don't care anymore and are opening advertising that shit. They are either

A. so fucking powerful that they don't give a fuck.

B. on their last legs, scared shitless and about to be crushed.

I'm inclined to B, just because of how things are going down.

NUMBERS

Sup Forums should be pushing this shit hard - get the term trending and start subtly associating it with all the shit we've been claiming about the establishment for years.

>Gives options A + B
C. Embrace and Extend

Start using the term yourself and then apply a slightly different meaning to it.
In the end making it useless to those who had it as a "headline" for their explanation on how things are run.

That's the thing
>guys the government is conspiring against you
>UHH OBVIOUSLY, DRUMPF AND HIS RUSSIAN PLANT CRONIES ARE GOING TO START A HOLOCAUST

What is MSM? Google gives me "men who have sex with men"

Main Streem Meediurr

THIS. Deep State should be the new fake news.

Because they can't come right out and say that Obama is still in charge of the US and spying on US citizens.

headlines are one thing...

Deep State don't give a fuck tho. They killed JFK and RFK. Coming out of the shadows right now is non trivial.

why? it is not fake. DS is real.

Yes. They fucked up by admitting the existence of the Deep State. As The 48 Laws of Power book states: assume formlessness. Once you attach a name to yourself you become a target.

Checked! I love this timeline

>deep state soft coup

I'm convinced they wanted to "give Trump a chance." Mar-a-lago was his 1st real test of his ability to function as president. He failed the test, and deemed a danger to the country, so they're taking actions to neuter him.

The deep state is a safety net put in place to take over when the president is incompetent, or compromised by foreign powers. Checks and balances and all that jazz. I'm actually glad they exist.

Dipshit, it just means career bureaucrats, not 'shadow government.'

Both. The wild card is how will people react? Deception only works as long as you don't know that you're being deceived.

>maralago
what is this

Just say this to Normies,,,

>Never forget, "The Deep-State" (CIA-Banker Shadow Government) killed JFK for not wanting to escalate the War in Vietnam (which would cut into their profits)... JUST LKE they are trying to take out Trump now, because they want war with Iran and Russia... IF you cheer this war on you are objectively evil.

It's shocking though... there's actually tons of people on Twitter right now saying:
>YEA!!! GO DEEP STATE!! TAKE OVER AMERICA!!!

fucking awful

You sure are stupid

Allegedly trump showed classified documents to somebody at his weekend resort at maralago
Irrelevant fake news shit

yeah I am sure the guys that would have had no problem with MADAM PARKINSON as president are true heroes and patriots, how stupid are you?

Deep State hates Mar-a-lago because they don't have surveillance bugs there. Naturally, they planted stories to discourage Trump from escaping their web.

>He failed the test

how did he fail, exactly?

And Russians getting classifed emails from Hillary's unsecure server wasn't a danger to the country.

Nope, that's not even the "scandal."

/basically what they are saying is:
>he can't be trusted with national security because there was no SCIF in mara lago and SOMEONE TOOK A PHOTO OF HIM TAKING A CLASSIFIED CALL!!! THEY COULD HAVE HEARD HIM!!
(The pic you saw in the above shill's post)

What REALLY happened was, he took the call informing him to go to secure line and be briefed on North Korea..

HE WENT TO THE SCIF ***IN MARA-LAGO*** (that (((they))) "mistakenly" believed was not there) and then proceeded to be briefed on the situation.

Hysterics over nothing as usual.

Shouldn't mainstream media deny the fact that deep state exists because they are part of establisment and it's main tool?

They know that they can't get Trump out unless they pull some heavy shit.

They know they can't pull some heavy shit without the people's support.

They think "Deep State" is their way of letting the normies know that powerful political forces they don't understand are here to save them from literally Hitler and that they should shut up and accept it.

#FuckTheDeepState

We're not implying it's fake, we're implying it's the new thing we need to be pushing.

The establishment has royally fucked up by admitting that the DS is a thing.

We need to use this to our advantage, not let the opportunity slip away.

>tfw I know that feel

≥Trump is now president
>suddenly the media starts telling everyone the us government is a massive conspiracy

The FBI themselves used the term "shadow government" this past fall when discussing the 7th floor of the State Department.

>surveillance bugs
Holy shit is that why Trump moved from the White House?

>Are they trying to make stupid people afraid of the government now that Trump is in office?

Yes

When he is in the WH, its leaks 24/7. His weekends at Mar-a-lago, no leaks. Makes you think.

They're backed into a corner and are dropping all pretenses of Democracy. It won't work, just like "fake news", "deep state" will be coopted and used against them.

It's just plain desperation at this point. Trump is President and even though he has two major fuckups under his belt, he's still President. The legacy media can't handle this and are going insane as they become more and more irrelevant thanks to the Internet. What's hilarious though are all the liberals demanding people buy newspaper subscriptions again to support "real news".

They're just old men unable to adapt to the modern world. The world left them long ago and they will do nothing but bitch until they finally drop dead.

checked

Good feel my white friend

>THAT FUKIN TWEET!

10/10

McMuffin is such a douche-nozzle

>the US President vs the shadow government that controls the nation

we MGS now

they're trying to legitimize sedition by affiliating it with statehood. they're prepping the bull to fuck the citizens while they masturbate in the background.

well the deep state should know, that even if I may not be an american, if I was, I would gladly grab my firearm, assemble with other freedom loving americans and kill them all for trump.

Its a shame that trump probably will have an extremely difficult time to find out who is loyal to him and who is not, because it would be easy as hell if he knew for sure. He could simply bring in all of those people to the white house, around it, and then to federal offices, and simply kill all of the kiddy diddling satanic jews.

And the problems would be over in literally one day. With zero repercussions for all of us. It would be that simple if the majority could find the traitor jews in their mids.

Trump's greatest asset is the ability to talk directly to his supporters where the establishment gas to work within a narrative.

It appears that the establishment is exposing portions of the deep state in an effort to make Trump out to be a threat to America in that he is aligned with muh russians.

They would have the people believe that the establishment is the true America.

Doing this pits Trump's credibility against that of the intel community.

This is pure speculation of course.

Deep State is just a term for entrenched non elected Obama appointees that are shitting themselves because they are literally the swamp that is going to be drained

Alex Jones was right again.

CHECKED 'HEM.

HAIL TRUMP AND DEATH TO THE GLOBALISTS!

Mayne Stream Meteor!
Also, your definition.

>normies admitting Deep State is real
>normies admitting it is good
>it's one massive appeal to hidden authority

what timeline is this?

(((They))) want normies to get used to the idea that democracy in the US is fake and become okay with a shadow government running everything.

just to expand: the obama administration was used as a public relations front while """democrats""" worked in the background creating legislation and structure that they could later use to attack opposition """legally""". the "coup" really began 8 years ago. there's a good chance it has to do with the russians, and the funny thing is that if the projection theory holds true (that democrats tend to project their own illicit activities onto their opponents), then it is, in fact, the """democrat""" who is the puppet for the government breakdown.

my guess is that it's not actually the russians, though. my guess is that it's saudi arabia. the russians are a scapegoat.

saudi arabia has a lot of money and power.

Are (You) a Bad enough Dude to save the President???

I know I am! I saved the POTUS from Ninjas when I was 8 years old in one weekend.

>all the shit we've been claiming about the establishment for years

the Deep Semite

It's time to take the turquoise pill.

>9999

This guy looks like hes from Argentina.
Who the fuck is this?

You're kind of not getting this. MSM, enemy of Trump, is DENYING the existence of an American deep state, which in fact does exist and is also a Trump enemy.

The deep state is the part of the standing bureaucratic apparatus dealing with national security, in particular intelligence collection and dissemination. War is pretty good for the CIA and NSA, and this is why they preferred Clinton: she was going to give them more of it. They get bigger budgets and more influence, and suffer no casualties, unlike the military. That's why Flynn was forced out of DIA; he was the lone voice of dissent against intervention in Syria, accurately predicting it would produce two outcomes: refugee flight and radicalization, and being a soldier, he knows what it costs the military.

The national security community, excluding the military, is deliberately fomenting conflict with Russia. Much of Trump's administration is opposed to that. So the deep state is picking them off by using their propaganda arms (WaPo, NYT, etc.) to leak incomplete, distorted, and sometimes outright manufactured "intelligence" to remove them from government. Notice how there's no transcript of Flynn's phone call with the Russian ambassador, the call in and of itself being in no way unusual and certainly not unlawful.

BRB going to play Deus Ex

David "Gas The Lizard Kikes" Icke

Nice numbers.

>liberals demanding people buy newspaper subscriptions again to support "real news".
what, really?! TOPKEK and good luck with that.

>Deus Ex

installing now

>pick up the term deep state seemingly overnight and now its all over every network
If they were denying it they wouldn't use the term in the first place

>>YEA!!! GO DEEP STATE!! TAKE OVER AMERICA!!!

And I bet they also call Trump a facist

Ok you faggots have been talking about this Deus Ex everytime I get insanely good digits because of Kek's will.
I'll download this too

great and almost prophetic game

What version should I download?

Old games suck
Play human revolution

Based David Icke

Enter if you dare.

Um, context is key, and HOW they're using the term is what's operative here: it's to dismiss criticisms of the deep state as paranoid conspiracy theory.

I bought this whole series during a Ateam sale but only played a bit of the intro on the 1st one.

Is it really that good?

Seemed kinda meh as far as the controls and all that so I never picked it back up.

Rush just mentioned the DS. Lists alphabet agenies..

>deep state
>checks and balances

>Um, context is key, and HOW they're

jeusus christ i can smell your vagine from here.

fuck off lady, men are talking.

>Allegedly trump showed classified documents to somebody at his weekend resort at Maralago
Irrelevant fake news shit

The irony is as president he can classify and declassify anything he wants, it's literally part of his job.

it's old, and it has aged, but the tone and the rpg elements of the game+ the story still make it hold up today
HR was solid, but I still think the first one was the best, to each their own

>rush
How can you listen to EIB? I mean I know he's not a lunatic like the left says he is, he's right about a lot of things
But his style and the talk radio format in general is just fucking awful

Molyneux is a great example of what radio should be, not 3 minutes of talking followed by 5 minutes of Sheri's Berries adverts

The timeline where the globalists loose. They're dropping the charade now thinking people are with them, but all they are doing are fucking themselves over with independent and swing voters. In four years they will truly loose and be locked out forever as the GOP redistricts themselves into a permanent majority.

mfw Trump declassifies all the Roswell and JFK documents.

I think this is more it.

they would never want the overton to switch, but as long as they can capitalize on Trump = Evil, they can re-brand the deep state which might prevent future dissent and in a weird way leave liberals with a sense of trust for the govt.

The fact that they are talking so casually about it is surprising, most civilians should not even have an elementary awareness of the process so they can have trust in the system.

I guess the senior analyists have realized the good goy treatment is not working and if anything has backfired. That Hillary email that says roughly "our intentions to create a naive and compliant people has failed" really sends the shocks out.

To the liberals credit, their branding of trump as evil is nearly flawless. Their constant hounding him about russia after calling him a nazi, constantly escalating.

its just their style, they use memetics vis repetition. Although all the shit in the election was debunked, emotionally they have succeeded to connect trump to putin and so any even incidental connection is conspiratorial in nature. in doing so they attach all the evil labels to putin but without the 'sense of safety' with trump who is known and has not actually done any evil. That is, by associating trump with putin, they can also make him out to be public enemy no1.

They are probably going to push this till kingdom come, trump is fucking them in the ass extremely hard and many people are waking up to the hypocrisy of the left. What other choice do they have other than to lie and kick and scream whilst their carefully crafted fantasies are proven steadfastly to be evil machinations that hurt far more than help.

fuck off gen-z

I want the word to stop being stupid.

I agree. I wanted to hear what the normies are getting.

propose a new meme for user's consideration -
deep state = dark side

>well the deep state should know, that even if I may not be an american, if I was, I would gladly grab my firearm, assemble with other freedom loving americans and kill them all for trump.
They actually don't quite understand this. Look to the nips for an instance of how the deep state failed to recognize the spirit of the American people being harbored in the countries of our long time allies.
They figured that the UK was the only country that filled such a roll for America, and thought that compromising the UK was enough to eventually take down America.
Their mistake was forgetting about Japan and Korea, but then again the global elite always forget about other asian peoples in favor of CHINA. No surprise they underestimated the others, again.

>anyone smarter than me is a woman
Brithurt would be funny were it not so gay.

He means you're typing like a 40 year old single mother on Facebook
Lurk more

holy shit, he really is cleaning out the swamp. do you know the saying "sunlight is the best disinfectant" holy shit.

CNN has no clue what the fuck they are doing

This

Lampin

>tfw most crazy conspiracy theories turned out to be true
>What a time to be alive...

Ooh, another fag.

Look, it's not my fault you're stupid.

kek demands moar!!!

Or D. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” They are trying to associate themselves with the the theory of the deep state as a form of demoralization. The division we've seen and the failures they appear to have had so far suggests their conspiracy may not be as all-encompassing as many conspiracy theorists have believed.

is it time for the Race Wars.

What are his two major fuckups?