GUARDIAN STRAIGHT UP CALLS PEWDIEPIE A NAZI

The Guardian straight up says that PewDiePie is dogwistling to the fascist right, and the he is literally a nazi.

G-guys, I thought this was just a meme?

"YouTube’s biggest superstar is loved by the neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer for a reason: they could see through his ‘jokes’"

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/15/youtube-pewdiepie-thinks-death-to-all-jews-joke-laughing-yet
youtube.com/watch?v=dC5LyaCdpEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT BEGINS LADS.

Keep it to 1 thread please

Isn't he, though? Wasn't his plan to expose whom you can't make fun of all along?

>slandering Gen Z's internet hero

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/15/youtube-pewdiepie-thinks-death-to-all-jews-joke-laughing-yet

Nazi jokes have been a staple on gamer shit talking since Halo LAN parties and before.

How do people not get this?

>T. thread whore for want milks his dick to (you)s

No theres just fucking 6 threads every hour sliding more important threads you fucking retard
Keep it to 1 thread

(You)

> yfw the kikes will meme a generation of stormfags in existence out of sheer neurotic paranoia.

Guardian is garbage which will be bankrupt in 10 years

It started as a newspaper for working men, now it's a rag for women who don't like being whistled at

I'm old enough to remember the widespread anti-nigger mentality of the early 90s. They tried similar stuff back then, like the SJWs are trying now. Affirmative action, legitimization of 'ebonics', 'black pride' movements endorsed by corporations, etc.

Now it's even worse. It's not just ramming niggers down everyone's throats. It's homos, trannies, spics, muslims, niggers, and frigid women. If history rhymes, then the pushback is starting right about now. And it's gonna be commensurate in size to the SJW onslaught.

We've braved the winter months. Get ready for spring.

Sargon of Cuckold weighs in

youtube.com/watch?v=dC5LyaCdpEI

Yeah well they're correct aren't they.

>x likes y therefore y is the same as x

Goddamn faggots

Yes, good content, saved.

Post link or screenshot

This is a slide thread. Pewdieposting is reserved for /FPG/
Don't reply to slide threada

(you)

I stopped caring about who the MSM thinks is a nazi when they started calling literal Jews like Milo and Ezra Levant nazis

I call (((Guardian))) Jews

What now?

This except I get hearty keks from it.

MSM is literally calling everyone Nazi's. I'm a Nazi, The dog next door is a Nazi. They probably called fucking Bibi a Nazi because of his wall comments.

The term has no weight to it anymore.

>Gives a fuck about Pewdiepie
>Not an actual faggot

Choose one

>The dog next door is a Nazi
Yep and it's all beginning to backfire on them.

> Nazi pug: Man arrested after teaching girlfriend's dog to perform Hitler salute as a 'prank'

>They probably called fucking Bibi a Nazi because of his wall comments
well bibi IS a nazi

CRASHING THIS THREAD
WITH NO SURVIVORS

WARNING THAT THREAD LISTED IS A SHILL THREAD, AND THAT THE USER IS A FAGGOT (YOU) WHORE

STAY ON CURRENT THREAD

In the end truth will be the victor and truth happens to be on my side

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

Nice quints

You are like Jeb Bush

I am Trump

quint quints

I GUTZ DU BIGGEST MUSSLES I R MAYUN

Holy shit, the Autism

>Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

"One endowed with wisdom – he is the one that is truly great, not the fool with a pumped up body"

Buddha Gotama, Samyutta Nikaya

Exactly

They've been a staple of western comedy since the 40's.

Thinks big arms makes a good fighter, first one to land a punch wins