Polacken Lümmel schreien "White Power"

You came into the wrong forest motherfucker

Alpinoiden sind eh Halbneger.

Also keine Angst, kleiner Adolf.

Wie ich dieses
Scheiß Volk hasse

Seitwann gehören Polacken, zu Arischen Rasse

Völkischer Nationalismus ist eh der dümmste Scheißdreck der Welt :D

-> Ich fucke mich nur über unsere "lieben" Nachbarn ab, deren neu Aufgeflammter Nationalismus eine Bedrohung für den Frieden, unser Land und für die gesamte EU darstellt.

Es lebe die Österreichisch-Deutsche Freundschaft btw

>:D

Polak /Pol you are the most uncivilized dumbest Shit of Europe. Your Country and your Pride sucks

>Welcome to the 21st Century and now go and buy some German Products

Kulturelller Nationalismus ist eine andere Geschichte, der ist legitim.

Sofern eine Bedrohung der Population oder Gesellschaft besteht.

We will get nowhere with intimidating shit like this that absolutely requires total anonymity to avoid being completely and immediately shut down.

We need intelligent, successful, influential people who can push boundaries to make white nationalism socially acceptable. We need to make it OKAY to publicly voice white nationalist ideas.

you mean chineese product imported to germany
>china has products of better quality than you if you have time to search for these

>your Pride sucks
no pride ever sucks really. Pride is a sign of cultural vitality. Germans for instance have really no pride (except some shallow pride like we have a lot of money or we are the zivilmacht). You've got no national literature and history books anymore. This is death of the nation

You guys all forget that Poland at the moment is the most Sup Forums friendly country with all the lovely Muslim-Bashing going on there.

Second germans have at the moment unfortunately no right to be proud of their country because in the last time germany was doing everything to fuck itself up. Great job btw...

Third go on austria, make yourself a country that is worth living in, not just the country producing the guy who was too stupid to lead germany.

Do you agree that the world is too big to be lead as a whole? Then you are saying that nations should exist, which in itself means that people who try to be proud of their country and do not want to see it completly fucked up are good for the world.

On the other hand people who *actually* try to recreate the third REICH (capitals mandatory) are propably even dumber than this left-green bullshit.

(((OP))) is an anti white faggot

I love pope memes

olaboga forczan szkaluje papiesza !

Fucking white niggers. Real Ubermensch are professional about their white supremacy.

what makes you think they're white supremacists?

haha krauts are mad

Triggered Germcuck, and I'm not even polish diaspora

"Blood & Honour C18 Poland"

JESTES KURWA SLEPY?????????????

>literally forest of toruń
yeah no shit it is the wrong forest, i was not looking for std's and used loopaper, also i do not want to get killed by a boar.
that forest is a nightmare

When a nation or people starts belittling the concept of pride, you know their doom is impending.

I'm really fucking tired of people mocking the concept of national pride. It's the number one trick by globalists.

Na tym co zapostowałem to nic nie ma.

P O L A C K E N L Ü M M E L

Przepraszam, racja.

this

nice proxxy, your bad grammer and spelling betray you however mehmed

Meanwhille in Germanistan.

kurwa spiadarlaij

t.Cducuck

What did he mean by this?

Mohammad don't be angry.

Sorry wrong bait. I hate Christianity.

So you like Hussars n'shiet?

POLAND IS SHIT

You're only slightly less pathetic than the "We Wuz Kangs" movement.
Maybe people mock national pride because it's one generation, taking credit for another generations achievements, without having achieved dick themselves?
The first person to spout off about national pride is usually the guy who has achieved the least in his own personal pursuits.

PLEASE DELET POLAND

Oh, yes. Now I'm triggered. *yawn*

POLES EAT SHIT

Haha low test kraut!

POLISH SUBHUMANS

Autism and nativity seem to have taken a heavy toll on you man.

Fuck off Jew. Nothing wrong with national pride. Get out of my country.

you are just jealous because they get all the pussy

Give me some other songs or anything related in german that is anti-polish, I'm genuinely interested

POLES ARE FILTHY ANIMALS

youtu.be/OK-V2-NsnR8

A POLE IS LOWER THAN A DOG

I hate each and every one of you so much.
Please die.

NATION OF WHORES AND TOILET CLEANERS

Amerykanin > [...] > Polak > Chatki z Gówna > Europejczyk

we are dead buddy, this is the afterlife

POLISH FILTH

to

POOLAKS DESERVE TO DIE

Stupid Poles

Jestem poważnym papieżem, ta religia jest poważna.

Kek przemówił.

mfw this thread

Kurwa
To miało być.

Germans, why so quiet? Come back to this thread. Don't suck Mohammad cum out of your wifes pussy.

>hey whats going on in this thr-