How will burgerland ever recover from this?

How will burgerland ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

Duh. Even if we stopped all incoming immigration TODAY, whit people will still be the minority in 40 years.
It would only slow the white genocide, not stop it.

It was only a matter of time. Minorities are over-producing while the white population is becoming more and more kidless

Pol how do we stop this? Solutions please.

You know the only true solution and it is one that would never happen.

When will they stop being called "minorities" then?

Isn't that also the case in germany?

At least america is not immigrating extra minorities.

>At least america is not immigrating extra minorities.
But we are. Almost the entire West is. That's why shit-taking threads about who is "more white" lead us nowhere. More infighting that leads to less solidarity.

Underrated

>At least america is not immigrating extra minorities.

haha..yea

hahahaha white people are so pathetic they cannot even procreate properly

This calls for the race war. Of course this is all Donald Trump's plan. He is currently trying to start a civil war so we have a reason to have a race war. The aftermath will be a white majority that will last for a 1000 years.

>That's why shit-taking threads about who is "more white" lead us nowhere. More infighting that leads to less solidarity.
But its fun

There is no solidarity between whites.
In Europe everyone hates everyone and the only reason people aren't rioting is because every country is at least happy to watch the other countries get fucked.

Words of wisdom.

Whites will be on the top of the economy, though. They will have the numbers, but we will still have the power.

By deporting their parents

London has already fallen. When will you learn from your forsaken SA colony about giving over control to the hordes?

You, together with the nederlanders, made something great here. Now its just going to shit.

>minority are now majority

>But its fun
Absolutely.
>There is no solidarity between whites.
There absolutely should be. The alternative is no more whites.

Red pill an SJW and knock her up before she can become a coal burner.

GTKRWN. Or we could cut all gibs but that will never happen

We will have the power until they go full south africa

Gonna be fun watching it all burn in 20 years.

>The alternative is no more whites.
We are clearly on track for that.

But to fix it we would need to fix all of the west.
And I don't think that is anywhere even close to the realm of possibility

I'm personally expecting the wave of white flight from Europe to america to start accelerating soon

They won't.

Where now are the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the harp on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the deadwood burning,
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

It wont. DO NOT FOLLOW US INTO THE ABYSS, EUROPE. PLEASE.

white people is a huge monolith demographic. "minorities" are a bigger "other" but its made up of many groups which are still minorities

>minority babies are the majority

Kek wills this RACE WAR NOW!!!.

summoned

This is the real zombie apocalypse.

fpbp

Recover? We're still a few years out from decline.

UK talking shit about ethnic substitution while their capital has already a muslim mayor.

What have you done you humongous faggot?

US had a muslim president

If they're the majority, then why are they being called the minority?

Same way everywhere is going to recover. Future generations are not going to be shy about racism.

KEK VULT

If you can't pay your hospital bill the baby should be left on a hillside like in Sparta. 0% mexican birthrate.

You can't group up a bunch of small groups and continue to call them minorities. Either they stand alone when it comes to demographic discussion or they stand together. If they stand together then they are a majority and not a minority

London might be the capital, but it's one of the least British parts of Britain. It's lefty central, so of course they're gonna vote labour, and labour will be all progressive and put forward a muslim candidate. Labour are getting completely btfo everywhere though and have 0 chance of getting into power for another 10 years or so

its going to be the other way around ahmed. wall and deportations go up, euros will flee Eurabia for US

once the gibs stop and the deportations continue whites will be fine

>the major cities are all non british but don't worry we still have some backwater town on our side

>And I don't think that is anywhere even close to the realm of possibility
Not right now. In 50 years when our children and grandchildren are reaping the "benefits" of being minorities in our own nations it will be.

Giving up now is the exact reason we're in the situation we are.

You need to take some steps
>1. Deport all non white immigrants and also non whites that got their green card
>2. Promote having kids by buliding more pre schools, nurseries etc but for white kids only
>3. Pay money to non white women and men for either getting their tubes tied or having vasectomy
>4. Segregate kids, create schools for white kids and non whites
>5. Stop all race mixing propaganda
But here's a list of steps that can actually be taken and are not a fantasy
>none
When whites in their own countries will become small mionirty and even nigger lovers whites will be treated like shit then whites will understand why you need to have MINIUM 2 kids per marriage, and it's MINIMUM, 3 should be the norm.

When are people gonna wake up and think "actually I don't want to be an Islamic state" and "I don't want eastern Europeans working under minimum wage so no companies will employ locals."

In my experience its only people that have actually been exposed to migrants flooding their towns that actually think like this. But by the time this happens its already too late.

London is will be an Islamic city state within 10 years thanks to fucking Sadiq Khan creating and expanding Muslim controlled no go zones with protective legislation and a huge budget to arrest anyone in London who speaks out about it.

>every mulatto is a minority

We need to dispel this fiction asap.

More taco and burrito makers. Faster drive thru. Isnt Mohammed the most common newborn name in the UK? Thats infinitely worse.

when you start killing journalists like muslims do
violence works

>dat pic
Holy fuck i haven't seen it in a long time. i know there's hd version, do ya have it?

Gas chambers.

>Genocide

Retard.

Your reading comprehension dishonors the flag.

Christ, how long until the ethnovirus is completed? We needed it yesterday.

deport them
/thread

yessssssss

>counting mixed race children as "minority"

It is a big deal in African Americans that they get DNA test and find out they are only 50-60% "African"

When are People Gonna wake up and think "i actually want to have a Family with People who love me, I actually dont wanna just work my whole life for some Trips to the beaches and newest IPhone"

>hahahaha white people are so pathetic

You just said that in english on an american website on a computer network built by whites.

How fucking cucked are you?

Stop using white people inventions, maybe do something yourself

I want Trump to come on TV and tell every white person in the world that is of age to reproduce, that they owe their race 3 white babies in 3 years time.
And to cut off all aid to Africa.
Which will lead to hundreds of millions of dead nogs in just a year or so.

You're right. Suicide is more accurate.

he just has to put it the other way around again

What a twisted pretzel statement. They're not minorities if they're the majority.

Why not call it like it is and say "non-white."

The solution is simple. Subsidize abortions. Parasites disproportionately abort their spawn, therefore by subsidizing abortions we will reduce the parasite birthrate.

You have a point...
Though white race isn't gonna be extinct so long as white woman make babies.
No matter who they make babies with.

You europeans should just abandon that shithole and come to america, we can take you in and get rid of the spics and niggers

some girls are just made for bbc

I'd cry

Yep, black girls.

To be fair, westerners have a much more varied pool of names than "Ahmed" "Mohammed" and "Ali".

s' not a contradiction, see:

>minority babies are the majority

>one drop rule

Yeah those Illiterate Fucks only have 5 Boy names to Chose from you tool

It feels like it has been engineered against us.
>Women encouraged to "be independent" and jump on as many cocks as they can before they hit 25
>Women who have had multiple sexual partners are more likely to divorce or cheat(leading to divorce)
>Ridiculously skewed divorce laws in which men have go to jail because they were ordered to pay more that they earned to their ex-wife.
>Less marriages because men are wary of losing all the shit they have worked for and dont want a worn out woman that has taken miles of dick
>both men and women turn to material goods
>Less western children
>Abdullah arrives with his 12 children
>the area is 95% paki in the next 10 years

lol, it's the daily czech unironical cuck.

> nature don't care

>giving up our homeland

If anything America should bring back old school colonization in Eurabia

Sad but true

>they could be 99% of the pop.
>media, and everyone else, would still call them minorities

haha fuck white people amiright?

a turk has a problem with the word genocide
now there's a first

Individually, they're minorities. Collectively they're a majority. White babies are still a plurality and will be for a long time

If someone has to tell you murdering your own flesh and blood is a bad ideal, you are already on the wrong side of natural selection.

Not many solutions I am afraid.

Peaceful
1)Trump deports EVERY SINGLE illegal and any descendant

This would alow us time to recover. However if he continues along his cuck path of deporting "criminal" illegals we're doomed, and even if he deports the on-paper illegals we-re still doomed since every single one of those babies in that picture is a legal citizen due to le birthright citizenship maymay.

2) Race/Civil War
3) Balkanization (will probably involve 2)

Thats all we got, it sucks so much and its the fate of every western country, europe is on its way. It is SO EASY to prevent this but once they are inside your country the disease becomes terminal.

Number of whites in US - 197 MILLION
blacks-42 million
Spics-33 million

Calm the fuck down. You'll never be the minority.

If trump deported every illegal who would mow your lawn ese

>no link to article

Fuck you.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

We are about quality, not quantity.

And nobody ever asked the children what they wanted to do with THEIR BODY
You know I dont really want to jump on the bandwagon but when i see how many were killed by abortion i just gotta say
Fuck Women

The turk is an expert on the topic.

At least we have the Amish and Quaker communities as save-states in case we get a bad end and need to reset

The major cities are not non-british. London is. There is a lot of immigration, but in case you haven't noticed, thats the reason we voted to leave EU. Enjoy your freedom of movement though friendo

they wont. RIP-

People say the only solution is genocide / balkanization, but I think there's another solution.

Really fundamentalist Christians in the US are white and have high birthrates. The government needs to make it easy for them to have tons of kids.

Pay them to have kids? Make it easy for whites to convert into their communities?

Look at Israel. For years people have been saying that the Jews would inevitably be replaced by Palestinians. However the ultra-orthodox jews have ridiculous birth rates so the long term future of the Jewish people is secure.

Member when white people still roamed the earth