Crimea

Now with the recent events lets find out who Crimea belongs to once and for all.

I believe its russia. Originally there was a pro russia government which didnt like the EU. After it came out they would rather stick to russia than EU there were suddenly a lot riots, I feel mostly fueled by the west, just like BLM is funded by Soros. However then came the snipers on the Maidan, shooting police and civillians alike. This for me shows it definitely wasnt the ukrainian government or russia doing it because they wouldnt be stupid enough to shoot their own forces (the police). Furthermore when you look at the results of the sniping, the riots escalating and forcing Janukowitch to flee (which was a really forseeable effect) it becomes clear its not russia or the ukrainian government who was behind that. Ukraine also recieved the Crimea from Russia but they had a deal that Russia is allowed access as it is Russias only access to the black sea, and thus to the middlesea making it a very important geostrategical point for Russia.
Now the last legit government, granting Russia access to Crimea, gets thrown over by the west and installs a pro west and EU government in Ukraine, so the only logical course of action is to secure the access of to Crimea which besides being originally russian also has a big russian population which Russia cant just leave behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831846101179314177
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mh17-russia-rebels-buk-missile-evidence-how-investigators-able-prove-ukraine-vladimir-putin-a7335621.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its also kinda concerning that the new ukrainian head of state, poroschenko, makes besides with chocolate, his money with weapons. surely he wont fuel any conflicts to boost his sails

Selfbump

>lets find out who Crimea belongs to
not to Ukraine for sure

>I believe its russia.
You mind can be at peace now, you dont have to believe anymore.
It belongs to Russia.

of course you would say that, but i agree

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

so some random russian politician of a banned party calles for destruction of the west? (had to google the names so i dont know much so add if i didnt get something).
i dont see how this is relevant to the crimea to be honest.
from what i read that dugin guy is the average satanist politician we find eveywhere else, and putin banning his party makes it seem for me like he himself (putin) isnt one of the occult leaders, or at least satanists ones. also there are many politicians in the west openly attacking russia on a daily basis without anything done against it so it doesnt potray russia as bad either.

i dont really understand what you wanted to say with that video bagguette bro

How russians see poroshenko

Crimea officially belongs to Ukraine and is illegally occupied by Russia. The referendum also lacks legacy, as the constitution requires a country-wide referendum to modify Ukraine's composition. On the other hand it's apparent that most people living there would rather stick to Russia - even so, Russia cannot just come and annex a part of foreign country - they need to pay compensation. And the eastern rebel areas of Ukraine lack any legitimation whatsoever.

What does it matter what anyone believes now.
It's ours de facto.
If someone disagrees they can come and get it.

i see it that way
legally/lawfull it belongs to ukraine. but morally/ethically its russias. since most laws are bullshit eitherway i will always support those with the moral/ethical highground which in this case is russia

>legally/lawfull it belongs to ukraine
no, never did, never will.

it was given to ukraine though by russia. they guaranteed russia access to it, but it was still given to them

Idk

Let's ask the world

How many of you recognize Crimea's annexation? Show of hands, now.

yes satan, it was.
but after threats against the crimean-russian population by ukrainian "ultranationalists", and some dozens of people killed, crimea decided to return to russia.

that's a weird way to go about it
why not just ask crimeans?

Gee, I would think annexing part of a territory of a sovereign country lies in the realm of geopolitics and governments, not just masses of people, I don't know. It's my first time discussing politics, take it easy on me.

it doesnt really matter for me what people half way around the globe think. it should be important what people over there think. every nation, every region, even every city and every person should be able to decide its own fate. and if those in crimea want to belong to russia why force them to join the EU and disconnect from russia?

when was that?

what exactly do you mean

well would be tre if this was just your typical annexation
it wasn't, clearly, since it's a region that consistently demanded independence from ukraine for two decades and housed a huge russian majority

so it's more of a falklands/cyprus sort of thing which is typically resolved with popular vote

>it doesnt really matter for me what people half way around the globe think

I dunno, it seemed that way since you made a topic asking who Crimea belongs to, on an international board, I mean you yourself are a German and weighing in on it.

>it should be important what people over there think. every nation, every region, even every city and every person should be able to decide its own fate.

Direct democracy for everything, mob rule above all, fuck parliaments and government n shiet lol

when was it that ukraine gave it back? is there anything legally binding to it? if so why was it even still considered to be ukrainien if they gave it back?

crimea decided, not ukraine gave it back.

Crimea=Ukraine

What about the minority that wanted to stay in Ukraine? Do their voices not matter?

Falklands was different because it was internationally recognized through treaties to be part of British soil, and Argentina attacked it. Cyprus was also different because they didn't host a referendum, they wanted to annex the island for Greece and Turkey invaded to ensure that didn't happen. A sort of Reverse Crimea.

Crimea = Ukraine

i asked on your oppinion, but didnt say your oppinion matters or should decide in wether it belongs to russia or ukraine.
me saying i believe it should belong to russia shouldnt have an effect on the status of crimea as i have nothing to do with it, but i still can state that i believe one or the other should be the case. what the majority of the world elsewhere thinks is irrelevant to it, but i still can like discussing it in order to gain new point of views and information.

>Direct democracy for everything, mob rule above all, fuck parliaments and government n shiet lol
in a world where the governments and politicians actively work against the interests of the people: exactly

Welp, I just did a Google image search for maps of Ukraine and it definitely shows Crimea is Ukrainian clay.

Russians deserve to be nuked after their invasion of Ukraine.

>russian politician of a banned party
>banned party
only in Russia.
dare you question the almighty state and ideology of putinism, comrade!

>me saying i believe it should belong to russia shouldnt have an effect on the status of crimea as i have nothing to do with it, but i still can state that i believe one or the other should be the case

Well that's exactly Russia's view on what all those other governments believe, I was trying to show you that the majority of the world's governments condemned the annexation. Obviously it doesn't matter because Russia's not letting it go, but you wanted a general overview of the situation on a world scale.

>in a world where the governments and politicians actively work against the interests of the people: exactly

In that world is also where Hillary would be president, because she got more votes.

>Crimea belongs to
Russia. It's a fact.

don't mess with russia's business. You could call that an internal affair and why care about others when your own people's lives could be at stake, baka.
Whenever so called "European democrats" (who are the reason why we cant have seemingly rational european patriots) don't spew their bullshit they are busy barrel-rolling, trying to lick their own bumhole.
Why do such discussions exist? They're just a fucking waste of time. None of my business.

> Do their voices not matter?
of course they matter, like ever vote of a hillary voter matters in the US, we Russians treat them with utmost respect. even though there's like two of them

as to cyprus, it's a very cute wa to put it, like greece and turkey cooperated to stop some third party from annexing land.

The only thing Canada "deserves" is a nuclear Holocaust

>I was trying to show you that the majority of the world's governments condemned the annexation
yeah, but majority of people are also idiots who have no idea and only parrot after what they hear on TV, which is why i wanted to hear the oppinions of the goys on here as you tend to be more informed on here

>In that world is also where Hillary would be president, because she got more votes.
only through letting deadpeople vote and people who shouldnt be granted a voice in the election either way as they arent even US citizens

this

good one ivan. Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

Russian in Simferopol (Crimea) here.

Everyone here is Russian, Crimea has always been Russian. We voted to rejoin Russia.

End of discussion.

Learn some history before you weigh in on things.

"""Russian""" in Simferopol (Crimea) here also.

Everyone here voted to be part of Ukraine.

Never really cared. Only visited it once (7 or 8 years ago). It's always been a huge hole in our budget, now it's a hole in Russia's budget.
I'd still prefer Turkey/Egypt to travel.

Russia is fucked and very much butthurt about countries choosing Europe instead of Russia.

>Crimea was TAKEN by Russia during the Obama Administration. Was Obama too soft on Russia?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831846101179314177

Fuck Russia. Trump is right. Smash Russia. There has to be some historical justice in this world.

Why are you not fighting for your homecountry, fucking hohol diaspora

>scare the shit out of crimeans with awful propaganda
>ask crimeans
You know Austria also had referendum when Hitler annexed it? 98% voted for joining Germany. Gee I wonder why.

>Fucking (mongolian) "russian" disapora, why aren't you starving in Sevatopol, a boring provincial hole with no money?

reminder that azov are literal faggotd

100% this

Also a map of countries funded by russia/ex-countries ruined by communists

because hitler was the good guy and they knew it

i never said russia has a white vest. im sure they lyed about the involvement in ukraine for example and suplyed the seperatists. but still i feel its more reasonable to interact there/send troops there then 95% of the stuff the US does in the middle east.

who shot that plane down? i cant tell. both sides would blame the other no matter what. but who in their right mind lets plane fly over a war zone in the first place?

wut ?

That would have happened if Ukraine had kept Crimea. Fortunately Russia crescued Crimeans from barbarous Hohols

> who shot that plane down? i cant tell.

Yet multiple papers with international investigators from neutral countries all have pictures and evidence of BUK missiles in pro Russian rebels at the time of the crash.

NATO-vassals are not neutral countries, you know. As a finn it's kind of funny laughing at NATO-cucks who don't seem to comprehend what neutrality means.

It doesn't make sense why Putin is threatening the world with nuclear annihilation unless it lets him get away with invading and occupying Ukraine. Tell Vladimir we don't want WWIII so stop endangering the world

So the pictures from local towns and sources showing the buk missiles in pro russian rebel hands and the tracked location doesn't mean anything? lol use your fucking brain.

>so stop endangering the world
The same applies to you too.

i havent seen proof of BUK missiles shooting the plane though.
last thing i heard about is that netherland is doing an investigation which only came to the comclusion that the plane was hit be multiple high energetic shrapnells which could be any land to air missile exploding close to the machine.

There was a game going on a while back. An algorithm worked out for revolution. Main component social media, information gained. It was used a lot. Ukraine, middle east, Libya. Problem was, it could start them, but not guarantee the end result. Russia was not supposed to fight back, that wasn't expected.

Historically - Russia
Legally - Ukraine

The thing is, in the real world it's the legal not the emotional/historical claim that matters.

>who don't seem to comprehend what neutrality means.
Russia's defense ministry tried to deceive the world with falsified "satellite photos" that turned out to be from Google maps 2 years earlier and the wrong "jet" pasted on it. Look up BellingCat.

The PutinBot world view is that everyone is as dishonest and stupid as they are.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mh17-russia-rebels-buk-missile-evidence-how-investigators-able-prove-ukraine-vladimir-putin-a7335621.html

Elaborate, leafcuck....

>go find my sources for me
Nah how about no, amerinigger retard?

Lol literally has the pictures in town of the moving convoy

Love it, Poles and Ukraine are together despite their previous history and disagreements. Russia confirmed to be Lelouch.

>Lol
Ah, you were just some millennial leafy shitposting here. Carry on then.

Are there nude beaches in Crimea? Proofs??

>wow, that post is devastating to my argument...
>leafy shitposting...

>wants proof of Buk missiles in pro Russian hands.

>provides sources

>You're just shit posting.

ok.

This is like euros having an anti-trump rallies
You dont have any say what so ever on the issue yet try to act as if you do
I dont understand such behaviour

Another one of these threads?

Are retards still denying that Russia shot down MH17?

lol

>people actually believing Russian propaganda.

you act suprise, but there are even more people believing western propaganda which is just as bad

Soros pitted slav against slav, meanwhile they're building skyscrapers in Grozny with Saudi-Israeli backing

>I feel mostly fueled by the west, just like BLM is funded by Soros
The riots were also funded by Soros, it's always soros. He also gave a shit ton of money to the "Yes"-camp in our referendum to ratify the EU association treaty with Ukraine, which we rejected but is basically ignored, just like last time.

as if crimeans care

>scare the shit out of crimeans

Little serbitchian rogue parastate also had referendum to annex part of croatian clay to Great Serbitchia. They went full apeshit and unlike crimeans, start shelling our cities and killing civilians. So we had to literally remove them.

Crimea situation was solved peacefully only because Ukraine borders Russia. Dumbass and Luhansk will remain russian proving ground for war games.

always that fucking guy. almost wrote the riots in ukraine were funded by soros out of habbit without even having read about it, but corrected it. should have just kept it there