Brit/pol/ - Open Air Edition

>Prisons are fucked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38931580
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/prison-doesnt-work-but-it-could-.html

>Arron Banks accuses corpse-pickpocketing Liverpudlians of 'milking' Hillsborough
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/15/ukip-donor-arron-banks-sick-death-hearing-hillsborough-tragedy/

>Nuttall: Spike in hate crimes following the EU vote are fabricated
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-rise-in-hate-crimes-a7560381.html

>Watch out Brexitards - Diane Abbott is being parachuted into Leave-voting areas across England to win back UKIP voters
www.express.co.uk/news/uk/767400/

>Lib Dem Lords threaten to amend Article 50
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/14/david-davis-brexit-bill-parliamentary-ping-pong-article-50-sweden

>Labour falls to third place in support amongst working-class voters
rt.com/uk/377326-labour-tory-ukip-election/

>Copeland by-election odds "50/50"
uk.businessinsider.com/copeland-by-election-theresa-may-to-visit-labour-conservatives-2017-2

>Her Majesty opens a new £1.9bn spying centre that will snoop on her subjects and piss off Russians for no reason other than to please World Jewry
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

>Rolf Harris to face a retrial
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38980248

>Thread Theme - Gone, It's All Gone Edition II
youtube.com/watch?v=D_l7eKorkfI

>2nd reich to 3rd

Reminder YKTD made up a girlfriend in the last few days and is in full damage control mode.

What's with all the shitty general threads lately?

Blairites

Why do you guys post in these threads?

They just blackpill me tbph

>he doesn't have the goal of being king one day

Turns out I'm related to this guy.

And a bunch of other Pirates.

My family is just full of Pirates.

it's been more than the last few days.

although t-b-h i'd find it more shameful if he did have one.

>>>aus/pol/

>Using 'blackpill' as an instant perjorative despite admitting in the very same post that it's the logical conclusion that he's come to

Deprogram your mind from THINGSposting

Uh lads

Antisemitism? Not a fan.

Why do I want to feel depressed though?

>embarrassing wage cuck image
gross. They honestly think it matters.

i wish i was a pirate

i mean it'd probably be shit but it'd beat being blackpilled

OFFICIAL ANTI YKTD THREAD

>drop the trip

Because it confirms you're seeing the world as it is, instead of staring through the goggles of pure ideology.

Why does he have fancy shoes

Reminder that only NazBol/Strasserism can save Britain.

Not an argument, it's the truth whether it depresses you or not

>drop the trip

Wagie money

Hitler looks incredibly uncomfortable in this picture.

>YKTD's hero turns against him

Oh dear oh dear

Based NazBol

He was born in the 1800's and was homeless until WW1, he probably doesn't like cars.

Because he was a pleb upstart and didn't fit into the world of people like Hindenburg

Just think of it, lads..... If Nuttall pulls through and succeeds as UKIP leader, he might be as well-known on Sup Forums as Farage currently is. Foreigners will be thanking based Nuttall; his face will be known to all posters; and so on.

IF.

>drop the trip

Well, I'm not a necrophiliac so the slag on the left for me.

Roight so deese "National Action" lads don't really promote BREETEESH Fascism, they are LOOKIN STCHTOOPID.

Ah right
And here's the bit where I say "WTF no he's not my hero that Designated Leftist guy is a cunt"
And then he says something similar in return

Poor divide and conquer tactics from Anonymongs tbqh

Even Bomber Rimmer has come to understand that if they get me then they'll come for the other tripcode users in time, just like in 2014

>Implying it would be shit

Nah, I bet it would be pretty based, desu, as long as you had food and no scurvy.

Imagine fucking swinging onto the deck of a Spanish Galleon in the Caribbean, while flying the Jolly Roger.

Old picture of Manchester..

wait for it.....

I don't know if it could be regarded as a turn. I make no secret of a contempt for women collectively.

>just drop the trip mate

...... new picture of Manchester

>want to create a trip
>don't have the mental constitution to cope with the relentless attacks

You think you want that, but you don't

I met a person who was a River Pirate in East Anglia many decades ago, apparently Piracy is fucking easy.

is this really the best response you could come up with YKTD

HULLLLOOO

Did he call you a scurvy dog?

for 2000 years europe has been anti-semetic yet only when its considered a bad thing is it that europe degenerates, coincidence?

He genuinely sounded like a Hollywood pirate.

>british politics
>YKTD YKTD YKTD YKTD YTKD

THE STATE

>Giving in to terrorists

kek, sounds based.

wat?

Same tbqh

Well, if you were in charge and such it'd be great. It definitely captures the imagination, and I've lost countless hours to Sid Meier's Pirates!

It's just one of those things that's slightly less practical when you've been raised in the life of modern comforts where bathing weekly is considered unhygienic rarity.

Shame there's not really anywhere to explore nowadays.

>Shame there's not really anywhere to explore
Except for the deep deep sea in the years to come which is full of fucking nightmares anyway so why would you want to

Just go for it, you can drop it without consequence if people get mad and it keeps your mind quick to the same few people who crop up without trips anyway (Hi Randposter!)

Would that involve exterminating anyone? I don't really want to end up in a camp.

My biggest worry actually is that you'll dislike me.

Don't bother if you're not actually intelligent and knowledgeable, you'll look like an arse otherwise (see: Meme Merchant)

>ANYCUNT UP ITT LIKE SHAGGING THE MISSUS ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?
(anycunt up itt like shagging the missus on a saturday night?)

>drop trips

I don't understand why Left Wingers and Libertarians like Pirates so much, many Pirates where authoritarian, hated Blacks, sunk Slave ships...

Is this a metaphor for depression and hopelessness.

I semi-recognise your posts anyway

My opinion of anyone is immediately improved anyway if they use a trip because it proves they're not an absolute coward like the small handful of Mayflies who pretend to be different people every single thread despite using the same old filenames and posts

hullo, yes

Kek, did they actually sink slave ships? Based pirates

drop the trip

t. resa may

No, but now I see that there's some sort of horrible Faustian metaphor in all this

>We've come too far as a species and we know too much
>This will never be reversed
>Ever

>sunk Slave ships
WHAT!? NO!! NO!!!
THAT'S HORRIBLE!

They could've sold them on at a profit.

And you are?

>when you combine an ideology that exterminates everyone outside of the nation with one that exterminates everyone within the nation

you're mum

>YKTD-exit

VOTE LEAVE

Yeah, my ancestor, a lad called "Edward Campion" captured a Slave Ship, spared the Crew, stole the loot and then sunk the ship with the slaves still inside :D.

He was never captured I believe.

National Bolshevism

Ideally no

20 yo transsexual, bisexual, neopagan white brit here with generally libertarian views
im drunk and ask me anything i guess

I don't know about intelligent and knowledgeable but I do think I'm rather reasonable and my OC is occasionally posted here.

>I semi-recognise your posts anyway
Uhhhh... what do you think? Because on some occasions you've liked my posts and on other you call me a cuck.

Name one reason not to kill everyone on earth with a big flamethrower

what is this generic shithole british gigh street?

Did he steal from tourists in barges or something?

how did you fuck up so badly
(the libertarian bit in particular)

>related to charlie chaplin

I'm a fucking Gypsy, aren't I?

What's the Nazbol take on Jews, I've seen some differing opinions on /leftypol/

He attacked merchant ships, I believe.

His Pirate Flag was a Skull and a Hourglass.

WE NEED ANGLOS
GET IN HERE
WE NEED ANGLOS
GET IN HEREWE NEED ANGLOS
GET IN HERE

i just got fucked up
there isn't enough to explain why people turn out degens imo, though i expect chemicals in the water / air have an impact

We're not going to agree on everything are we? You post often enough to warrant one and your contributions are good even if I don't like them sometimes

There's a literal Leftist in here and his posts are the most high quality of the lot

>transsexual
can't say I approve but go on
>bisexual
ok
>neopagan
eh
>white brit
good
>libertarian
Hang your fucking self degenerate

>American politics

no thank you

>COAL NOT DOLE
>w-workshy bastards won't get a job since we blew up the mines, even the economically viable ones... lazy dole lovers...

It has a fucking train going through it. That's not generic. It's South Shields.

>reddit raids Brit/pol/ and unironically tries to shill literal bolshevism
>suddenly everyone's complaining about YKTD again
Hmm...

People think that the meme war is itself a meme, but memes are genuinely effective in influencing the way people think. Reddit is swarming with unironic communists now, largely due to /r/fullcommunism memes

>be at work all day
>from the midlands but working in King's Lynn at the moment
>depressed as fuck in a Wetherspoons hotel
>pregnant wife at home, 34 weeks pregnant with my first child
>can't be with her because this is the only work our company has at the moment
>look forward to coming onto /brit/pol to see something funny and insightful about the day in blighty to at least make me forget this shit for a minute
>come online

YKTD HAS NO GF FAGGOT
NO U

fuck off

apart from that
oh wait

>literal bolshevism
Jesus fucking christ learn what NazBol is before making yourself look stupid.

t. committed member of The Bournemouth National Bolshevik Party.