This is why you don't fight women in india

>Femnazi slaps man on live tv
>man slaps her back
>entire tv crew beat the life out of him
>man ends up in hospital

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-eFQrH1wiM&app=desktop
indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-in-india/keralas-excise-commissioner-states-absurd-14-second-stare-law-and-social-media-is-going-haywire-2978053/
youtube.com/watch?v=zOkcC9dFYEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This is why you don't fight women in india
Is that why they only rape them on the designated shitting streets?

Does hospital have toilet

HOW CAN SHE SLAP!

It has a wallmart, so still counts

tv crew was justified.
what kind of show was this?

I personally like the remix

youtube.com/watch?v=A-eFQrH1wiM&app=desktop

MODS? you there? remove this Sup Forums level garbage

Kinda like a cross between fear factor and dare games

They have to take all the insults , only verbal . she can't hit anyone .

All those white knights flying to rescue her and gang up on the guy for standing up for himself.

Why are some men like this?

Spotted the white knight

I though Indians were less degenerate than the west...

i've always thought "white knighting" was when you rush to aid the "damsel in distress" for the sole purpose of making yourself look good and fuckworthy to her.

rushing to the defense of a woman just because it's the right thing to do shouldn't be classified as that

Really? because I was in Bombay in 07 and smacked the shit out of a bitch at a lounge (Henry Thams) and nobody did shit. I finished my drink and my driver took me home.

Good poo. Boards dont hit bacj

im indian and i believe he deserved to slap the bitch harder and i wouldn't have said shit because she knew what she did outta pocket ass bitch

Lol contrary to what the west belive women control our laws.

According to the indian constitution a women can't be charged for rape, adultery, sexual harassment .

Hell any women/wife can get any man/husband arrested by mere accusations. Thanks to outdated laws .

Hell its illegal to literally follow your crush on Facebook , since its termed as stalking.According to our law.

Recently femnazis pushed a bill where stareing a women for 14 secs will come under the "anti-rape bill"

Welcome to India
indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-in-india/keralas-excise-commissioner-states-absurd-14-second-stare-law-and-social-media-is-going-haywire-2978053/

I fucking hate feminazis, but a man just doesn't hit a girl, OP. Didn't your grandfather ever teach you how to treat women?

>12 feb. 2013
Come on OP. This is a decade old

>posting things 10 years old

Are poos really this far behind the rest of the world?

Rushing to the defense of a woman just because she's a woman is white knighting. A lot of white-knights are way too beta to even consciously consider sex as a reward.

>I fucking hate feminazis, but a man just doesn't hit a girl,

Depends on the girl. I am not going to hit a traditional girl. But Stacy shouldn't even dream about touching me.

I live in wales and see shit like this all the time.

>gobby cunt giving lip for nothing
>dude lips back
>gobby cunt slaps dude
>dude slaps back
>swarm of white knights beat shit out of dude

Even fought a gang of white knights after I threatened to rape the girl they was with. Walked away without a scratch after dropping two of them. I hate white knights and I hate women too.

This, the Irishman speak sense

that's just human nature though, and it's the opposite of what feminists want.
that's not equality, that's an outright admission that women are different from men

You shouldn't hit women, but it's ok to hit bitches and whores.

how can she poo in loo!?

This
You want equality you get equality

>the women insults non stop
>she slaps
>he slaps too
>man is killed
feminism was a mistake

equal rights, equal lefts. don't start shit if you don't want to possibly deal with the consequences, that's just called being a human being.

>Didn't your grandfather ever teach you how to treat women?
Yeah, that's why I'm a virgin at 30 years old and my chad friends are all married now.

I would never hit a kind women, but if you see a pink haired bitch with an attitude problem, smack that cunt hard.

Why would anyone defend such a vile slut? The bitch deserved that slap and more.

(correct me if i'm wrong, indian friends)
she was basically acting as a mean bitch character for some reality show from the looks of it

good. a man should never hit a woman. I'm glad this bitch learned his lesson. If he did that same shit around me I would've knocked his ass out

youtube.com/watch?v=zOkcC9dFYEo
This is why you don't fuck with men in Russia.

Yes welcome to 10 years ago when this clip was new.

>acting
no

i mean, considering all the wierd shit indian men do to women here in the US it makes sense

imagine how bad it is in shitland

I never really see arabs/indians ever use fists in a brawl, iranians will take their slipper off and slap someone with it. Maybe its a culture thing but you guys tend to slap or take a sandal off and throw it at someone or tear a persons clothes off in a mob.

I remember this one, its also a decade old. This thread shouldn't exist.

Subhumans

If an Arab starts beating you with his shoe, you know you fucked up big time.

Afaik we only use fists because of movies and boxing gloves make us think they aren't fragile

she carries a whip? are the insults and humiliation part of the show or legit freak out?

It's like I'm in 2007 again

put this back in the loo thanks poo

>it's the opposite of what feminists want.
>that's not equality, that's an outright admission that women are different from men

Feminists entire movement hinges on men thinking that women are weak and need to be coddled. If they lost the ability to garner empathy for shit that would only offend a child, their entire movement would collapse.

Oh, the irony.

It is OBVIOUSLY a bondage dare devil show.

How can you be so fucking stupid? Look at the way she is dressed, the way they are dressed. The way the host reminds her to "keep the show going".

Use your fucking brain.

how was mob beating this guy in any way "the right thing to do" you retard

>im indian

What's it like living in a country where you don't get any pussy

Another indian guy here, unless youre an autistic & have no social skills you will do fine no matter what your race. You do know that there are other indians here also right. The first girl I ever fooled around with was indian, ive fucked many other girls also. Just because someone is indian and living in a different country doesnt mean they have a 0% chance at getting laid.