WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I THOUGHT TRUMP WOULD STOP THIS!!!!!!

That has to do with the fed dumb fuck

As long as he gasses the kikes, I don't care about the rest.

Why would you think that?

You dumb ass the fed rose interest rates by a quarter of a percent

The Fed printed money non-stop under Obama. We're lucky there isn't hyper inflation by now.

That's because you're stupid. The president has very little control over inflation, it's almost entirely dependent on the fed. He's going to replace a bunch of fed governors, which is good but those things take time to take effect

Minor rates of inflation are generally okay for the economy, if not actually good. 6% inflation is literally nbd; if it's double digit inflation, get a bit worried. If it's triple digit inflation, invest in gold and book it to Jamaica

damn. if only there were some solution for this.

fuck the fed

How much do you get paid by Brock? How many hours do you have to spend slaving trying to save a sinking ship? Because you're clearly not from here, your shilling is obvious. Begone from here, minion of Brock. Saged.

This, I dont think people know how much money was "made" during Obama... and very little of it was distributed in the lower tax brackets. I get a bit concerned, but I have food, guns/bullets, and silver/gold as a backup.

Because everything that happens in January is trumps fault. The man should have been able to accomplish anything in the 10 days he was president. Do you ever get tired of us not being stupid? Fuck off Schlomo.

You can never stop it.

This is a good thing, means we are out of the deflationary spiral, which means that cash horders have to spend money to keep value, which means investments, which mans the economy gets moving again.

When the country starts to do fine, a repub gets elected to screw it all up. Bill-Bush Obama-Trump. This is just the start. The iceberg's tip has its own tip. North of north. Abyss of the abyss. Kek of kek

>7 years after bush

its still bushes fault he did this to obama and he couldnt do anything

>month into trump

ITS ALL TRUMPS FAULT!!!!

Why a-aren't you at work right now

He was elected at the same time a lot of shit laws passed increasing minimum wage, cuck.

You guys know that inflation is a sign of growth?

The raised interest rates. You can bet (((they))) will try crashing the economy and blaming Trump.

Obama doubled the national debt it 8 years. He accomplished adding as much debt as every president before him combined.

Yeah, the inflation is Trumps fault...

Inflation helps our exports you idiot. Besides, its been too low for the longest time now

Hint hint apple

Zimbabwe level currency when? I want some high rolling baller bills.