Is Europe really going to be Islamic soon?

Is Europe really going to be Islamic soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2015/01/FT_15.01.14_MuslimPopulation420px.png
meforum.org/5909/quarter-of-french-teenagers-are-muslim
gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2015/01/FT_15.01.14_MuslimPopulation420px.png

the highest is france with 7,5%
at least eu majority is still white unlike in america

Then why were they everywhere when I went to visit?

No, we whites won't let that happen. I'd burn the god damn world down before I hand it over to the kikes.

Yes.

by posting

You saw what you wanted to see, burger

Sand peoplealways ridesinglefile tohide their numbers.

This is the will of Allah.

How can you trust this? Everything is kiked.

Not while I still live.

Ahh to be in a timeline where you see a Race die pretty sad desu :(

not just posting. shit posting.

it's the october surprise of posting.

Hopefully never.

But worst case scenario that might be the case in 30-50 years.

Yes it will and that bitch in your pic will be using a burka.

> "alt right" paranoia
> le islam bogeyman
lmao you cucks, europe is fine and it's going to be great

M E G A
E
G
A

>at least eu majority is still white unlike in america
sucks for you, whites are push over SJW faggots

I'm too impatient for that.

Can it be next Tuesday? And can I shoot someone without any repercussions at all? That'd be awesome!

HIPPOPAUTHOSMIAS KEK WILLS IT

Pretty much. Any remaining yuros will be living in smaller town in the countryside while the cities, most of which are already approaching the 50% mark, turn brown and muzzie.

Right now the muslim populations are low for a specific reason.
There's a lot of old white people.

Our generations were lied to so much in school
>Dont have children because of global warming
>Dont have children because of resources
>Dont have children because of the costs
>Dont have children because you wont be successful
>Dont have children because our country has too many people.

Its all be a ruse to kill off whitey

Probably. I still hope that people are finally waking up. But with the Media being extremly leftwing-aligned, that will only happen once shit hits the fan.

eh. if that guy gets elected he will go full retard and drive Europe against a wall. Or create the united Emirate of Europe or something. Either way we're fucked

Maybe you are the muslim.

Not with Schultz in charge :^)

M E G A
E
G
A

Yes. Thats why i own a gun

100 "white" french "men" in France combined have about the same testosterone as one Muslim French Migrant

That's why Europe is collectively fucked

Because you only visited Paris and maybe Versailles like 95% of non european visitors.

Read Submission from Houellebecq if you are not an untermensch with ADD.

MEGA, bruder

HEIL SCHULZ

>muslims
>testosterone

Really?

Don't reply to shultz fags, they're straight out of reddit. Like literally with a dedicated board.
No one on Sup Forums wants that kike, that's why it stands out when you get the occasional shill.

I mean look at his post. He practically saying "it's all nazi propaganda don't listen to people saying islam is a problem it's not true goy"

Schulz and Macron will save Europe from fascism. Praise Moloch!

>seven year old stats

meforum.org/5909/quarter-of-french-teenagers-are-muslim

>I've never met a white french in my life.
Your post is the equivalent of if I was judging texans based on your NYC gay pride.

Not sure.

>Lithuania
>Hungary
>Poland
>Latvia
>Estonia
>Switzerland
>Belarus
>Roumania
Definitely won't be Islamic.

>Britain
>Ireland
>Spain
>Portugal
>Italy
>Greece
>Croatia
>Slovenia
>Norway
>Iceland
>Finland
>Denmark
>Netherlands
Are on a variety of uncucking themselves, and start deporting.

>Germany
>Sweden
Is the result of feminism where their women have been forced to be equal, and Marxed, badly.

>France
>Belgium
Far too many shitskins and Muslims in that place. It's too late. Best thing they can do is have all the white regions go independent.

What's happening in USA? You're literally getting BLACKED like fuck at the moment, and you're set to look like Brazil come 2050.

Also, to any Russian shills on here, and the people who fall for this shilling. Russia is more cucked than most western European countries. Only Feminist Matriarchy of Sweden is worse.

I'm an oldfag, that's why I can see clearly through this fascist fad Sup Forums is going through and appreciate that the future lies in european unity and social democracy

CHARISMA
LEADERSHIP
COMMON SENSE
GOTTKANZLER

Dude, if you were an oldfag you'd know shilling your KIKE will get you no where.

I can't wait to hang that piece of shit you call leader.

Allah is peace one love.

>literal 76% overweight nu-blob mutt country talking shit

You are literally bullied by sheboons and spics in your schools and fantasize about seeing uour women ravaged by niggers.

Please get out of based Spain, and go back to Niggerkahnstan.

More pics of the girl in the OP

>Spain.

Spain is more like New Colombia than New Arabia, and hell the brits are real rats in Spain

>More pics of the girl in the OP
Moshi Moshi

I made some OC for your new islamic overlords.

>Moshi Moshi

With her Asian boyfriend. It is hilarious because a Mooslim would never get a girl like this while girls like her flock to Asian men.

Better hurry and clock in for your bull prep shifts boys

ASIAN MEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WHITE MEN > MUSLIM MEN > BLACK MEN

>Dude, if you were an oldfag you'd know shilling your KIKE
he's not even jewish, lad

not that there's nothing wrong with being jewish anyway, our israel bros are pretty based, unfortunately they treat their neighbours unfairly

many great jews in european history, my country did something very terrible to them and we shall not repeat that mistake ever again once the Gottkanzler has MEGA

Fucking Schulzfags
Aydan Özoguz SPD integrationwhore just came up with immigrant voting rights.
Get back to redd*t.

>Spain is more like New Colombia than New Arabia
Yeah but cute womenlet mestizo hotel maids aren't committing Jihad. They just commit their mouths to cock, and their arms to making my bed after.

>and hell the brits are real rats in Spain
True. Chavs m8.

No. Slavs will save the cucked europe.

>not that there's nothing wrong with being jewish anyway, our israel bros are pretty based, unfortunately they treat their neighbours unfairly

yeah no, gas the kikes, shooot the traitors. spain is cucked.

You keep telling us that, but when will this happen? WHEN?

no it's going to go full nazi on Islam, if Islam doesn't calm down.

>bell curve of small penises
>bell curve of low testosteron
>great men

no

Who invented that shit ?
Oh yes it's you.
Americans are fucking degenerate, happily you won't make it to the end of the century, you are already a minority.

>muslim
>a race

retard and insecure goocuck detected

Just become a trap already m8. Your women seem to idolise and get wet over some gorilla in some Australian zoo.

If you mean Slavs as in.....Poland and the Baltiucs, then I can agree.

You balkanslavs are Muslim as fuck.

>>Dont have children because you wont be successful

But they were right about this one for me :(

How is this girl nearing her mid 20s? What's in the water over there in Russia?

Because you were presumably in the capital or a major city of whichever country you went to? Most of the UK barely even sees Muslims besides the odd Paki shopkeeper, and most of them have been here for 60 years.

Less degeneracy

Fucking liars, you fucks stop counting born Muslims in your countries. Realistically France is like 83-85% white. Get that shit outta here.

Living in the countryside is a codeword for never completing college aka not being a proper human (social sciences do not count either tho)

It already is. Hope you got a chance to visit before the place turned to shit.

t. British expat

The highest is actually Russia at like 12%

Being Bosnian is a codeword for being a muslim aka not being a proper human.

no, I didn't :(

You spend too much time on Sup Forums if you actually believe that

>Europe
not a monolithic entity
parts of WE and NE very well could
feels good to live in nogibsland

Wait a few years until the second crusade kicks off then visit

gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic

Fucking retard. Piss off to plebbit leftypol or whereever you came from.

Soon? No. Europe is still 90% white. At the end of the century? Maybe. The US will have long since turned into Brazil by then, so who knows what the new world order will be.

tick-tock...

I can see why a bosnian would think that way, after all the idea of countryside there is still an idea of subhuman subsistence agriculture instead of hi-tech hi-gain hi-value-add niche produce that is in demand among those who care what they consume

There's no way the USA will turn into Brazil. You truly have to visit the country to understand the burger mindset.

>Europe is still 90% white.
That meme...it is because of all the elderly folk. As soon as they are gone in 5 years time Europe will be 80% white. Since white birthrates are ~1.0 and muslim birthrates are more than three times of whites' they will be almost the majority in one generation from now.

Just being serious. Do you imagine how bad the future of our children is going to be fucked.

You do realize it's a huge economic burden, right? When most people in their twenties live with their parents and struggle to pay off their debt, how the fuck do you expect them to have kids?

Furthermore, once they're out of through with wagecucking 24-7 to pay off their debt, why would they want kids when for the first time in their life, they can actually spend the money on luxuries for themselves.

Whites aren't having fewer kids because of propaganda, it's because our governments punish families by not easing their burden/taxing everything into oblivion.

From an evolutionary standpoint, having children is the definition of success.

>Britain
>uncucking itself

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
You fucking delusionnal britfags...

Britain is lost, it's over, you lost the cultural battle, they own your ass now.
You know why they don't even attack you ? Because there is nothing to conquer, you are already submitted and when you boomers will die you will go in turbo mode into this shit because your millenial have been brainwashed in a irredeemable manner.

Despite what you want to make us believe Brexit will have absolutely 0 impact on shitskin immigration, you will just kick out the poles and bring more pakis and it will only get worse

French youth is redpilled and conservative, we will take back our country the moment we buried the elders while you will turn into Islamabad.

Your last batch of majority white babies was in 2009. And that doesn't even include mass migration.

You need to worry about your own country, Brad. You're pretty much in just as much of a bad situation than the most cucked EU countries, if not, worse.

>western europe
maybe
>eastern europe
never

We got leftists on one side and islamists on the other, both tearing away at the evil that is the western culture

Whites self segregate in this country. Everywhere else it's the proverbial melting pot.

Burgers will remain white long after you lot have cucked yourself out of existence.

Your country won't even exist in 20 years time. Only 700,000 Estonians left and the average age of an Estonian woman is 41.

oh fuck I lost the map that showed the % of non european population, does anyone have it?

we were doing worse than germany in that one lol

Europe is a trap. The muslims come here, their children become Europeans. Islam thrives on the poor and the desperate. The most religious muslim here are the inmates, because they have nothing else.

It's happening. My beautiful white wonderland is going to shit. Yesterday I've seen my first towelhead. And I've seen like 7 black guys in real life so far.

I'd like to integrate inside her if you get what I'm trying to say.

Open borders and multiculturalism is making it the goal.

Brevik isn't the hero we need, but he's the hero we deserve. And by we, I mean you. And by you I mean leftists and their children in Europe who are dismantling the continent and selling it piece by piece to sharia merchants for pennies on the shekel

>this whole post is retarded plebbit fag trying to be edgy tier

No, we're 4.5% Muslim. We also happen to remain 87% white too.
Not to mention that we have an entire generation of some normie millennials waking up, while our young new voters are anti-SJW and Muslim.

Now lets look at you.
>10-15% muslim
>probably 25% shitskin too

lets not even mention that your cucked country can't even give out a valid estimate of the ethnic demographics to your ''we're all equal'' p[ost french revolution cuckradise

Fillin was the best thing you could of had. He would of removed pretty much all welfare, and economically remove the sub IQ niggers from your shithole of a country.

You failed.

So you'll balkanize and the spic parts will get annexed by Mexico. Either way, demographics fucked you up harder than Europe so far.

Two words: President Trump.

Enjoy your Islam and batshit crazy government.

We're gonna need some kinda race war if we want to stay on top man, we can self segregate all we want but (((they))) will always move them to us

read you jealous anti-brit, cuck with a hiccuping frog up your arse

Nigger this country is already Balkanized. The only thing missing is official recognition.

Doesn't seem so bad actually.

All the urban centers in Western Europe are filled with subhumans. But to answer your question OP, yes really soon

past performance does not guarantee future results and who's to say there's a need to have a rising pop anyway provided there's an extremely discriminatory border and residence policy, which is coming soon throughout the developed hwite world

>Is Europe really going to be Islam free soon?
Yes