How degenerate is that I'm legally gay for Lauren Southern?

How degenerate is that I'm legally gay for Lauren Southern?

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/lauren_southern_becomes_a_man
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TITS OR GTFO

My only problem with her is that she tones down her message so Ezra Levant doesn't throw a temper tantrum. Shame really, because she might actually be one of us irl.

I've lived in Jewish communities my entire live and I've never heard a more jewish name than Ezra Levant

She's legally a man, hence "legally gay for Lauren"
therebel.media/lauren_southern_becomes_a_man

camo hat love knows no biological sex.

Lauren interviewed a friend of mine for the rebel, but when (((Ezra))) found out he was a white nationalist, he made her delete it.

She's definitely at least on board with part of our message. But you are right that working for rebel media is disallowing her from talking about the JQ or race realism. Same thing with Gavin. He's further right than he lets on, as he lets Richard Spencer on his show all the time and is friendly with him.

I honestly don't understand why right wing jews don't just convert to Christianity. They see how their inbred flock acts and are vehemently against it, so why not just leave?

>ywn make assorted dairy products from her delicious, nutritious milk

>you will never suck on her soft feminine penis

Levi Ackerman.

more like her masculine clit :^)

meant to say
>his masculine clit

She's not "on board" with anything. She's figured out how to parrot shit she hears others say. Parrots don't really know what they're saying. You'd be retarded to try to converse with a parrot.

>she

Kind of makes you think that all the nazi larpers on pol are just lashing out at all Jews indiscriminately. That's why their movement will get no traction. It's just too splerglord for any rational human. I wouldn't expect a jew to change their religion solely due to politics.

>disallowing her from talking about the JQ or race realism.
why would a Jew point their own problems?

>lets fags onto his show
>gets his dick sucked by fags
>pushes faggotry

How big is his cock?

>5 posts by this ID
>15 posts total

Absolutely pathetic self-bumping little Uruguayian cunt - go fuck yourself bastard whore!!!

jews have no religion that is just an excuse to keep jewing you dumb goy

Shlomo Goldberg
Yitzhak Bergel
David Silberstein

>Jewess Lolbergtarian
>Naming the Jew

She just parrots whatever Ezra Levant or others tell her in order to attract betas to buy her New York Times Best Selling pamphlet and give her more attention

Where did you find that picture ?

>gross nails
>hun eyes
>fake blonde hair
>fake white
>works for kike canadian globalist zionists
>changed her last name because muh grandparents muh holocaust

STOP SHILLING GROSS CHICKS ON POL

hah oh boy. You're actually retarded. Though Ezra may not be a practicing jew they most certainly have a religion. If he holds other beliefs that's fine and he is still ethnically jewish. Whether or not he's the big bad boogeyman jew that the nazis all want to gas? No he seems to be a good one. So fucking what he doesn't want to talk about how jews control a lot of the media? The fuck would be the point of that from his prespective?

stay btfo cunt
lauren is so handsome he makes my dick hard and there's nothing you can do about it

f u c k yo u ass ho le i ha t e al l s u b h uma n ur u g ua y co c k suc k e r s

I really want to see her get blacked.

t. achmed
fuck off muhammad

noonononononononno
YOU FUCK OFF!!!

I hate you i do i do yes its true i fucking HATE you!!! Why are you still aaalliiiiiiiive? Why!!?!??! You need death, you deserve death, BASTARD!!!! Cancer - yes, cancer upon you and your family please, it is all you deserve!! DIE!!

fix your teeth

>le ebic bread xd
Wow, stop posting any time you cancerous faggot, you make us all look bad
Fuck off to a flagless board if you're gonna post cancer

hey Uruguay... uruguay

Hi Lauren! Big fan.

sos un cojetraba

basta chicos

En los papeles nomás, Southern es mujer y se cambió la identificación para probar lo ridículo que es. Mirá el video: youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
O leé el artículo que posteé en

:^)

>her
>She
>her

youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI

por bulevar a la altura de la plaza varela hay unos trabas que te van a encantar

Natural colored hair and bushy eyebrows look much better.

oy vey

>legally gay
not in this state

thanks for the offer but I don't touch anything without a uterus
what do you mean?

Wait, is this her?

More of this semen demon

according to nigger, yes

Yes that is Lauren (((Southern)))

god damn southern gets me going, there is nothing better than an alt right chick

shit I thought the word filter was active
meant to say according to google

That is not Lauren Southern

Agreed 100%

Her deep, manly voice gets me erect as FUCK

According to nigger it only auto-completes as that because that picture was posted in another one of these threads on here.

Shame, that other girl is hotter.

>omg i hate feminist too guise teehee look at my cleavage
e-celebs are always cancer even if I would fuck them

Normies only listen to celebs. Having some of them on our side is a good thing.

she is so heckin' cute

>Red Pilled Girl
>Not Married
>No children

>Girl

memes aside, I know a "redpilled girl" and a "redpilled guy" who got married
they ended up divorcing after just 2 years because the guy was nuts
moral of the story, don't rush marriage. Get to know the person well first.