Croatia = best country

This is why Croatia is one of the best countries in Europe if not in the world:

>money and high purchasing power
>birthplace of famous inventor
>was a solid empire in middle ages
>gay rights
>already spend 100 of millions of dollars on importing Polish technology to more easily compete with Western Europe
>some people ride bikes to work
>praised by Nietzsche for its peoples musical achievements in Ecce Homos
>hs produkt vhs 2
>strong and predictable economy
>importing cars from Portugal
>white & European
>invented the necktie so you can look like a gentleman and not like a chino faggot
>almost every family has a car and a PC with internet
>low unemployment
>strategical partnership with Argentina until 2050
>implementing unemployment plan from Greece
>exporting to Serbia and Bosnia
>army uses homemade tanks
>industry based on exports and not on imports
>people wear modern clothes
>most people have smartphones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6VTiG1lt5M
youtube.com/watch?v=CJqUcGBDXkE
youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PUBVSUd5okw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-84AS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy crap, that's the saddest list of achievements I've ever read. Your country must be even more of a shithole than I already assumed it was if this is the best you can come up with.

How i can move there?

>snownigga jelly on my herritage

mfw

contact our embassy

bump best country

>low unemployment

None of these are true, it's extremely expensive to live there on a Croatian salary, it has virtually no economy that would be able to sustain a state outside of tourism and unemployment is rising.

Once the construction boom and infrastructure projects in Dalmatia stagnate like they did in Spain and Greece it will be the same problems as those countries.

>Solid empire in Middle Ages
I like Croatia quite a bit, but this is a lie. At its peak in the Middle Ages it was a moderately successful kingdom. It was never an empire though, but often a bitch to Hungary and/or Austria.

Also, putting
>Gay Rights
as a positive trait of a country on Sup Forums...

>At its peak in the Middle Ages it was a moderately successful kingdom.

WE

based

Is it hard to learn Croatian ?

Ante pls, your economy is 90% sucking Hans' dick.
Because of pathetic tourism/production ratio, an average engineer makes less money than an average whore.

Also explain this:
youtube.com/watch?v=J6VTiG1lt5M

>>gay rights

Found the faggot.

You were a great country until you joined the EU.

WUZ SLAVIC KANGZ AN SHEIT

(Shoutout to based Zvonomir the Great)

> 90% sucking Hans' dick

Better than pretending to be Germans like you.

And what about the song, based as fuck.

>gay rights
>almost every family has a car and a pc with internet

Fuck off city cancer

Actually in one of the last few months unemployment actually fell

but so did employment

Nigga what? What Croatia are you talking about? Are you Plenković or Milanović? They are both delusional faggots

>Pretending to be Germans
You Croats do have a tendency to like to listen to Janez Janša and his sheeplets don't you?

The "Balkans" vs "Central Europe" is indeed one of the most autistic debates in Slovenia. But everyone but random jews will identify as Slavic.

>Song is based
This is is why most of the world considers you subhuman Hansdick-sucking filth.
Learn about music, learn about aesthetics.

Isn't Croatia farily faggot-restrictive? I thought gay rights was listed as an advantage because it was restrictive.

>ecce homos
Ha! Look at this homo!

>gay rights

>Isn't Croatia farily faggot-restrictive?
Oh, no, Kekec! We sure love our fags here! There was this massive fag support protest just yesterday after some ignorant nazi deathsquad fucker tossed teargas in a gay club.

Welcome to the 21st century, you fucking peasant. nossi se oo pichku materinu

We are not in the 21st century here. What gave you that idea? The OP is a faggot.

Lol.
But their wnb marriage thing isn't equivalent to normal marriage, or is it?

Nope. The only benefit they get is, as far as I know, an income tax deduction if you list your partner as a supported? household member. But that goes for every for every form of civic marriage

There is no gay marrige being legal here as far as i know

Once saw a gay parade when going to zagreb and they were all being shamed by older folk and half pf them left because of it

Also when i say parade i mean about 10 to 20 people tops

Are you going to make abortion illegal when we make it illegal? Let's be honest, the Magyars already did it, it's a feminist throwaway of best genes we have left.

Also you should limit Zagreb population to about 750k, there is no need for this shithole to be any larger.

Visited dalmacia two years ago, met some interesting people. Meditteranean weather is way too hot for my nordic blood though, but carry on.

Honestly, I don't think so. The government is (((pro-EU)) and (((Merkels))) bitch. Plus, HDZ has more filthy commies than SDP

youtube.com/watch?v=CJqUcGBDXkE

other countries can never be great as we are. sad

Troll thread

The only good part about Croatia is that is has no shortage of right wing death squads and commies to kill.

As I have said, OP is either Plenki or Zoki

Do many Croatians speak English?

Do you know if your language is easy to learn?

Is there work for UK people?

Do Croatians like UK people?

>Do many Croatians speak English?
It really depends on where you are, and many say that younger people know english, but I know for a fact that kids at the university level didn't know shit back when I started 7 years ago. Maybe something changed in the meantime.
>Do you know if your language is easy to learn?
It's among the hardest.
>Is there work for UK people?
Depends on the field, and you will be better off in the UK, trust me.
>Do Croatians like UK people?
I do, but we are brothers to the Irish, so... Many people like old british telly, though.

>Do many Croatians speak English?
Young ones do
>Do you know if your language is easy to learn?
HABHNAAHAHAHAHAHA, no
>Is there work for UK people?
There's not even work for local people
>Do Croatians like UK people?
Only the white ones.

>Do many Croatins speak english
No, but they'll do their best.
>easy to learn
No, not really, unless oyu have some experience with slavic languages
>is there work
There isn't work for anybody. Except maybe for the STEM guys.
>Croatians like UK
They have no good reason to either like you or dislike you, they mostly don't care. Tell them you like their countryside and that you like the relaxed life and drinking culture there enough time and they'll sig hail you.

We're having this (((pro-EU))) cancer too. It's like people for some reason prefer to be told what to do from Germans than the national majority. Seriously, that's the most cancerous thing about Slovenian people ever. Seriously sad your people have it too.

>open borders for brown shit

hmmmm

Dont forget who's bitch you are pineapple

>that's the most cancerous thing about Slovenian people ever
Nope, that would be the the nasal voices you guys have. Seriously, I haven't heard a single one of you fuckers that didn't have this nasal annoying tone of voice.
But, yeah, I agree it's a shame. Probably has something to do with our deeply rooted communist ancestry and heritage. Wish that something like what happend in Poland ten years ago happens here, and all the high functioning commies just died.

NULA MORETA JANEZ

yours, whose else?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ

>Also you should limit Zagreb population to about 750k, there is no need for this shithole to be any larger.

kaj/što imaš protiv zagreba majmune?

>>birthplace of famous inventor

proud that such a Serb was born in their country
so proud that they burn his house to the ground...

wrong

rest I don't care, well done, crobois

lol
who? Tesla is Serbian
lol
>gay rights
?
>already spend 100 of millions of dollars on importing Polish technology to more easily compete with Western Europe
idk what you are talking bout
>some people ride bikes to work
ok?
ok?
>hs produkt vhs 2
lol
?
>white & European
first one on list thats valid
>invented the necktie so you can look like a gentleman and not like a chino faggot
alright...
lol we ballin
>low unemployment
lol
>strategical partnership with Argentina until 2050
?
we have like 3 tanks total
>industry based on exports and not on imports
lol
great
great

I only hope no one from outside takes these threads serious.

CROATIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What part of the voices we make don't you like?
>youtube.com/watch?v=PUBVSUd5okw

Zagreb is a shithole. It's not a very good looking city to begin with. The people who live / grow there are by far the worst people on Balkans. Even the idiots in Ljubljana are better than Zagreb cunts. Degeneracy in Zagreb is a thing, It's ruining entire Croatia.

>Zagreb is a shithole. It's not a very good looking city to begin with.

piss of, its a shithole with personality and identity and that goes a long way, unlike basic bitch vibe of ljubljana. zagreb is a fantastic place to live in if you have dollars - very safe, plenty of stuff to do, boring for tourists but perfect for situated locals of all kinds.

>Degeneracy in Zagreb is a thing, It's ruining entire Croatia.

like in every metropolis...we are good comparatevly speaking.

Thanks.

I would like to visit one day. I hear Croatia is a beautiful country

The only reason anyone ever visits Croatia is for festivals and Plitvice.

You forgot this you retard and this isn't even half of our inventions

Not really Germany is everyones bitch if you haven't noticed

WE WIZ TORPEDOS

diasporafag? what state?

Caliphateornia you faggot and yes I hate everyone here hopefully that dam kills as many commies as possible

WE WUZ TORPEDOEZ N SHIT

Croatia is richer than Serbia and besides that is filled with gorgeous beaches at the sea.

yeah but Serbians are the better athletes so therefore more alpha.

>pic related, Croatian queen who exclusively takes Serbian cock

how is our diaspora overthere, are they cringey? they dont seem to be the muh herritaging type...

my great grandfather was a worker on the Golden Gate in 1903s got rich by it and returned home

WE

It isn't exclusively, she takes montenigger cock as well

You guys make some nice guns too, love this thing.

>piss of, its a shithole with personality and identity and that goes a long way
Nemoj me jebati, koji identitet, Bandićeve fontane i ljudi koji kopaju po kantama za smeće?

She had kids with some Serb and then divoriced him and then married another serb, kekkkk

dang nigga, I didnt know about that pistol, is it good? I know that hs product vhs 2 is a great gun, but dont know about the pistols...in the end it doesnt matter, we cant shoot here unlike in the land of the free.

>Nemoj me jebati, koji identitet, Bandićeve fontane i ljudi koji kopaju po kantama za smeće?

hurr durr. identity as history, unlike Ljubljana.

u kopenhagenu pucaju heroin u žilu u 2 popodne na glavnom trgu, mrš.

Serbs are the most powerfull race.

Yeah there's a meme going on in /his/ where people say take the Balkanpill which means all of the Balkan people are master race

shut up faggot

>herp, ljudi bolji od mene su nekad živjeli ovdje
Kad nam država ne bi bila ovoliko centralizirana, ne bi bilo nikakve potrebe za ići u ZG, a izbjeći ga je nešto najpametnije što normalan čovjek može učiniti.
Tepaj si koliko hoćeš, grad ti je rezultat desetljeća nesposobnih "stručnjaka". Burgeri su u redu ljudi, no grad je očaj.

>we cant shoot here unlike in the land of the free.
Nigga, what? I have that gun and I shoot regularly. You are just too poor to afford a licence and a gun.

>Kad nam država ne bi bila ovoliko centralizirana, ne bi bilo nikakve potrebe za ići u ZG, a izbjeći ga je nešto najpametnije što normalan čovjek može učiniti.

šro reći...koju posluku...u pravu si drzava je daleko precentralizirana, ali van zagreba nema bas puno zivota. odrastao sam ovdje i tu sam roden sumnjam da bi se mogao prilagoditi na manji grad.

>You are just too poor to afford a licence and a gun.

how mut mony? where do you shoot?

It's straight up godly. Love the safety features, trigger safety and grip safety, none of that switch on the slide bullshit, easy to disassemble and clean, rugged and works under extreme conditions, gun is more accurate than the shooter, high mag capacity, and you can fire 500 rounds before you get a failure. Imo this thing shits on the new gen glocks. Good shit Croatia, keep it up.

>gay rights

Not good, you puppet of the west

>how mut mony? where do you shoot?
Gun 4k kn otprilike, za dozvolu se ne sjećam, mislim da je 500tinjak. Pucam u LASu kad sam u ZG (nabavi dozvolu i rentaj pištolj, imaju solidan izbor, od CZ, glockova, berreti i HSova) kad mi se puca i po šumama Moslavačke gore kad sam kod svojih. I guglao sam, imaš na crnom jaju godišnju članarinu za LAS za 180kn i vidio sam da za 3k ide HS9 u Križevcima u lovačkom dućanu nekom.

You forgot the fun loving coastal Mediterranean islands off of Croatia

in croatian constitution it states that marriage is between a man and a woman. people held a referendum for it.

BTFO norskfag.

>Polish """Technology"""

>in croatian constitution it states that marriage is between a man and a woman. people held a referendum for it.

THIS

FAGS BTFO. I just put it in for trolling the noobs.

But Severina was confirmed to be an ethnic Cepb

>they made one pistol

So I'm currently studying ecological agriculture at my University and i thought about moving to Croatia to work there because i hate here where I live and i miss it.
I have family there, speak the language and a have few thousand bucks.
So i'm asking you, how hard is it to aquire land and is it expensive?
And is it easy to get cititzenship?
Thanks.

well memed my southern open borders friend
those youngsters of yours who flee the cunt in tens of thousands must be grossly misinformed

its hard af they ask you a ton of questions on the history, anthem etc.

quote?

I think there's some defective gene in a part of the croatian population that makes some of us like this guy here. It's funny, I see this as a common thread, one out of every X croats speaks or writes like this retard. It is a mystery

>>praised by Nietzsche for its peoples musical achievements in Ecce Homos
>quote?

dont know what page is it in english version doe

What empire are you talking about?I am legit interested.

Also the only based things here are:
>Importing from Poland
>European and white
>Music

Also our tanks are better we are just to bimbo to build them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-84AS
Oh well a rip off Kalashnikov will do.

he says smth like

"That what is called German music are firsthand, foreigners, slavs, CROATS, italians, dutch - or jews;..."

>I have family there
>speak the language
>citizen of a member of the European Union like Croatia

Why would you have trouble getting citizenship?

You can get a decent job just with agricultural high school education here. The kind of job that you could pay for your costs of living alone. The way I hear it it's impossible to pay for a place as a lone working man in Germany.

So ? He was Serbian anyways

>some people ride bikes
irrelevant

>solid empire
you mean Serbia ?

just as Bosnia and Serbia export to you ?

>white & European
Like the rest of Europe ?

>Greece
>unemployment

Is that somehow not normal ?

Welcome to the 21st century

Can you explain this, please? Or this is a other troll?

BRAVO

MOST of what you've listed is not really an achievement.

We literally do most of what you do better, except that there are more of you.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

buraz, the fucking country is run by career criminals and the mafia. idiot nationalists vote for war criminals and thieves. you can't open a store anywhere without paying out the ass to some slimy, vaguely political dude.

it's fucking well off for a fomer-yugoslavian country but we very much have our heads up our asses. if you ain't connected you ain't shit for the most part

i still miss it though

>You can get a decent job just with agricultural high school education here. The kind of job that you could pay for your costs of living alone.
Sounds great.
>The way I hear it it's impossible to pay for a place as a lone working man in Germany.
You're right i won't be able to buy a house, hell especially not a farm or vineyard, if I would work alone. Hell in some places i wouldn't be able to buy a flat, even if I would earn lets say 3000+.

BAIT FOR THE BAIT GOD,HOOKS FOR THE HOOK THRONE

>gay rights

I'm 50% croatian but I know nothing about the country.
Can some based croatian pleas redpill me about it?

It's almost as if there are still Serbians living in Croatia, who woulda thunk

Croatia is basically historically a whore to any nation that could benefit it: Italy, Austria, Hungary, Germany, Yugoslavia, you name a neighboring country and Croatia has likely had its cunt licked by it

Thanks.