Currently marathoning this. What's the Sup Forums verdict?

Currently marathoning this. What's the Sup Forums verdict?

Other Sup Forums films?

Tears of the sun with Bruce Willis

How do you marathon one movie

watch Fury with brad pitt

Do the opposite of this.

>marathoning
>1 film

So in your backwards liberal fantasy world, you're in the woods with BLM and the other communist groups, ready to take the fight to the conservative families and white people and patriotic Americans who are the "Muh Russians".

You realize, we collapsed the USSR and soviets but not before taking in several of their "Jewish immigrants" fleeing nazi germany, they came here and translated several of the communist ideology books and brought those into the education system dominated by liberalism today?

You realize the movie you are watching is against everything the democrats and leftists are today.

But I am sure you posted this because of "Muh Russians"

Shareblue boy cock suckers.

Watch this instead.

>Sup Forums films
Do you mean war?
Downfall
Fury
Band of Brothers
Empire of the Sun
The Great Raid
Escape From Sobibor
Full Metal Jacket
Apocalypse Now

and First Blood, I guess.

>marathon
Are you just watching it over and over?

I was going to ask the same thing.

It's shit.

Half of your (((films))) are jewish filth, what will add next ? Indiana Jones ? The Schindler list ?

It's what Gen Z calls "paying attention".

>wahhhhh they made movies criticizing uncle adolf mommy the jews are attacking again

You must be a blast at social gatherings

For millennials, watching a movie from start to finish without listening to music or having other windows open is considered a "marathon"

test

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT WATCH MOVIES THAT MAKE RUSSIANS LOOK BAD

Watch out guys, pic related is a Afro-Islamojewish propaganda scheme to demoralize based white Russians

It's a Sup Forums meme.

Now you know how the rest of the Internet feels when Sup Forums faggotry spreads beyond this containment board.

This

Powered through the first thirty minutes of this recently. I'll let you know how it is when I finish.