Why are liberal men so alpha?

Why are liberal men so alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/54JVZG7W9eM?t=94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's such a dumb faggot women can think hey, he thinks as stupid as i do. he wants jamal's cock in his ass just like i do.

He has a cute face, is really tall and leads a country. They don't have to like his policies to be attracted to him.

To be frankly honest I have never seen anything more outrageously gay and homoerotic than that bear hug Justin was trying to do. As a gay man that voted for Hillary Clinton, I can say with 100% accuracy that Justin is gay and that he is trying to French kiss President Donald J. Trump. Why a French kiss? Well isn't it obvious, Justin is both bilingual and gay. Let me again state for the record, I am a gay Hillary Clinton voter, so I know gay...trust me Justin is as gay as it gets.

...Donald?

Because they look like sluts with no spine. Easily manipulated. Makes them feel justified about their own survival instincts.

I'm not threatened. Iblunka or Middlebitch? Have your sluts.

Who cares? Even as a raging cocksucking faggot, he is still more of a man than the little boy we have in the white house now.

because they aren't self centered assholes who only care about lining their pockets

Lol bunch of useless faggots born into a huge family fortune. Yes it's really their alpha-ness that makes them attractive to women XD

I don't get why people think that being flambuoyant is alpha.

>Lol bunch of useless faggots born into a huge family fortune

sounds just like every conservative politican from the past 30 years

because they don't limit their potential by falling for the morality meme

youtu.be/54JVZG7W9eM?t=94

Donald Trump isn't liberal though.

>bastard son of a commie
>man
Pick one and only one, fag

pic related bottom right. that is the expression of a killer whale looking at a fur seal that hasn't yet spotted him

You mean the Trump family?

asked 3 women near what they think of his photo, they said that he fagot.

...Vladimir?

This is why Chad nationalism works. Lift and make money, Sup Forums. That's what will save the white race

shit...

>Sup Forums
>having good genetics
>getting off the couch

>men
>gives one example

>/pol
>alpha

pick 1

>a woman look at my general direction and smiled
>this must mean she wants to suck my dick
why I'm not surprised? this is Sup Forums after all.
The most successful /r9k/ colony.

true Sup Forums is, nu/pol/ are just stormfags and r/thedonald

true Sup Forums would never vote for someone like donald trump

he is handsome op
you jelly :^)