How do we fix the media?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-38967825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you cure a horse with a broken leg?

The fact that something me and a couple hundred autismos on Sup Forums have done makes it to the MSM every damn time blows my mind.

I'm not autistic enough to think Sup Forums truly won the election for Donald trump, but the fact that I have that much sway over the fucking MSM is insane.

What is that bird though for real? I keep seeing it in fb vidya meme groups

Wait a minute isnt this that 'Thoth' autism people were pushing?

Are the Jewish deep state trying to invent their own kek? What a bunch of pathetic arachnid cunts

The Jews already have moloch.

But this is 1 of 2 things:
A forced meme
A psyop meant to see how easily we will except new memes

Wait until the boomers die and the retard millenials and gen-x'ers get fired.

Fixing the television news is nearly impossible. But a decentralized news platform would be a great start

Turn them off and never turn them on again.

You have the power.

No more

Fox
MSNBC
CNN
ABC
CBS
NPR

If you walk by a tv and don't turn it on, how can CNN makes a sound?

You have the power to turn off the TVs and not go to their movies.

Starve the basturds. Starve (((them))).

Kek

Don't talk shit about Thoth

we don't, based alex is more than enough for everybody

Fuck off CTR. Your shit is transparent.

A meme that makes the news that quick is AstroTurf.

At best you fell for CTR, but I know you are them because you try to disparage the truth.

We did win the election for Trump. Hillary personally came out against us.

>If you walk by a TV and don't turn it on, how CNN make a sound?

I lost my sides at that.

SHADILAY!

PRAISE THE

DIGITS
I
G
I
T
S

DESTROY THIS MEME

WITH PEPES

add racist and nazi symbolism to deconstruct it like we did with pepe.

>implying

>defund public universities
>repeal or don't enforce Title IX
>give press passes to non-mainstream press
>continue to shit on the mainstream/opposition party at every press conference
>Make Journalism Respectable Again???

turn it into a white supremacy symbol, nice

Thot patrol in full force

this bullshit forced meme has to gtfo
you have to go back
back to your shed, sven

Moloch is for the jews. Thoth is the work of the anglo.

>What does this purple bird mean?
What did they mean by this?

HELLO THIS IS NEW MEME

cool it jidf

you do realise Thoth has thot in his name,, ur worshiping a god for thots, get the fuck out reee

jews dont worship moloch, fucking moron.

jews worship saturn, moloch is a duke of saturn worshiped by goyim elites

Burn it fucking down and let something new take its place.

Did they call it a nazi bird yet?

I wanna ____ the bird.

But how can you report here and bitch about it if you don't see them?

Look at this fucking faggot bird making his faggot fucking cocksucking face. Deepthroat longneck faggot. Bitch can't even find a direction to look.

Give me a quick rundown on this shit

I am a certified Meme Expert and I have never heard of this one

No, many most certainly do worship Moloch

Several times in their own books prophets rebuked them for sacrificing their children to Moloch. Moloch and Yahweh are manifestations of the same god. When they presumed Moses was dead they made a golden calf (bull) and worshiped it. Moses commanded that they grind the bull to dust, mix it with water and drink it. This has a deep symbolism

Their idolatry is a part of who they are which is why they are chosen by God. They are the Prodigal child which the father slays a fatted calf upon his return. Although they have strayed from the father, upon their acceptance of the messiah all will be made whole.

Until that day they, just like the prodigal son, will be a source of envy and contention for their gentile brothers.

So long as they refuse to accept the Messiah they will be worshiping Satan and inviting his destruction wherever they inhabit.

>mainstream media is now taking hints from decade-old family guy episodes

I want out. Trump was nice, but this timeline is getting too unbearable now

s a g e

>unknown elements of Sup Forums decide to force a meme using a normiebook emoji
>Since Kek was such a hit lets make this another god, Thoth
>birdposting commences
>before the meme has even reached critical mass and widespread acceptance on Sup Forums it shows up on MSM sites asking "WAT DID NEONAZIS MEAN BY THIS?"

Either we're being trolled or the MSM checks this place more often than their twitter feed.

nope, the usual problem. Former allies have become sell outs. Guess the shekel were to precious

So I was hanging out with my young nephews the other day and they informed me that one of the popular career paths these days it to be an emoji interpreter because people from different cultures interpret them in different ways and we need to pay people to figure out what they mean and how to correct for misinterpretations.

And I bet you thought were were kidding about commoditizing pepes.

There's nothing wrong with watching the news if you look up what's going on with a particular issue for yourself you massive retarded faggot.

I watch CNN, MSNBC, Fox etc to get all their talking point bullshit and view points on stuff and then go research the actual facts.

Say for example the executive order for the travel ban (using this as an example because of how simple it is)... The leftist/liberal media was reporting it as a "Muslim Ban" and saying that it was specifically targeting a religion and destroying peaceful people's lives because of "Trump's racist opinion". Ok so, I read the executive order and specifics and cross referenced constitutional law and understood the truth. Fucking 90 day travel pause for 7 countries while new systems and methodologies for vetting incoming people.

Besides... watching people on CNN get more and more desperate LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY is rather entertaining. Plus, it's good to know what kind of bullshit the liberal media is pushing on people.

kys and inhale some infected bloody pussy farts you massive cuck monkey

I don't think pol started the meme m8

The media is broken.
They suffer from stress. They know their whole system is on the brink of falling apart.
What we are seeing now is what most people do when cornered with no options: Panic and start talking drivel as an excuse to yourself, trying to hide the obvious fact that you are exposed.

Don't force the stupid pek meme faggot... it's a psyop to see how easily we'll accept new memes. You're being manipulated you fucking shit monger.

kys

fpbp

It is real!!!

bbc.com/news/world-38967825

They already know we're plebs because of how easily we accepted google as a encryption for nigger

If CNN broadcasts but no one turns tv to hear it, does it make a sound?

lel Moor of these

Depends on your ontology

Replace it with outlets like Youtube.

Smaller groups of people, no corporate interests

lets do it!!!

lets now convert the BBC and CNN logos into hate symbols

guys, I know you are already aware that those news sites and other things are lurking on here. But I think that it will grow massivly. They will learn the culture, and use it for their agenda, because why not? I only just discovered meme magic, and I think so did these companys and institutions. They WILL try to use it for their advantage. Stay cautious. And be smarter.

Many, many Pepes...of the most smug variety.

autists are the only group who can passively resist the social programming. that's why shareblue is currently trying to puzzle us out, while disrupting our ability to cleanly communicate with each other.
the power brokers of the world fear us, as they rightly should.

that fucking bird, though....
...is that. no user should be posting it, only the shareblue shills who worked very hard to force this meme on us.
let's wait and see what their game is with this fucking bird.

They also forget that we grew up in an ocean of memetic piss with everybody trying to piss in it. Remember all the viral marketing before captcha (fuck captcha)?

there is nothing controversial about these lil cartoon animals. i think they are cute