Ask someone who just spent all his life savings on copper anything

Ask someone who just spent all his life savings on copper anything

Should I too? Give me more money tips pls

Why not silver?

this

godspeed to your £20

electromagnets

I doubt the cost of copper will go up in the next few years. Why would you do that?

Why copper over gold or especially platinum?

where are you storing all this copper?

You bought actual copper or shares in a mine or something?

Where do you keep the copper ? did you purchase it in tube format from B&Q ?

Could be a relatively safe investment if you bank on a catastrophic collapse in the near future.

Thats true, no body will give two fucks about shiny metal if the economy collapsed unless its useful, but how much electricity do you really think would be left. Alcohol and tp would have been a better investment

top secret
gold will be worthless in the future
Real copper

Do you buy physical copper or did you "invest" in copper?
>Copper
>Shiny metal
>Implying Copper isn't the most useful metal after iron

Kek, stop LARPing nigger.

>real copper
You're going to get robbed, idiot

Did you buy it from some gypsy? You relize they ripped you off, right?

I bet you just stole electric transformator you gipsy, probobly stored in ya shed in backyard - waiting for things to go quiet so you can cash in in nearest scrap yard.

>Ask someone who just spent all his life savings on copper anything
Do they even sell 1€ copper bars?

Why do you hate money?

You fucked up stupid britbong.

you fucking faggot, answer him

Copper expert here, prices would remain pretty stable over the next years since China's demand is going down while US demand should increase

If you're banking on a global catastrophe you would make quite a buck but unlike Sup Forums would have you think there is still a long way to go for any of it to happen openly to affect the markets in a significant way

Really well phrased.

That's dumb.

t. Sells copper everyday

Working for a Recycling company

Copper is down this month.. ferrous metal is on the rise

how did (((jew))) do it ?

Kek, a Chilean copper expert, the memes are real

Good job on taking it from those subhuman Peruvians. A friend of my father's works in mine consultancy and went to Antofagasta, he said they're beautiful mines.

Will you enjoy being the Butte, Montana of human beings, complete with need of outside money to fill the metaphorical financial superfund pit that is your squandered liquidity?