You do realize that this moron is getting impeached, right?

You do realize that this moron is getting impeached, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3923788/Russia-says-touch-Trump-campaign-election.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nu/pol/

>the media is making up all this bullshit about connections with Russia, trump and his supporters have nothing to do with Russia
>Fuck Russia
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GLOBALIST KIKE SHILL WHY DO U WANT TO NUKE RUSSIA REEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE RUSSIA ALONE

How would something his aides did get him impeached?

Trump could just feign ignorance like Obama did with F&F

Republican congress is going to impeach him? Hmm

You do realize that you are a subhuman niggerfaggot right? When you leave a shill cave does your dad make you slurp the nigger cum of of his dickstained asshole?

fake news

Secrets whispered

Saudi agent is still on the job

pls die soros

>he won't win any delegates
>he won't win the nomination
>he won't win the presidency
>the electoral college won't vote for him

You know after being BTFO out so many times in such a short period a sane person would look at their choice of news media and perhaps reevaluate the amount of trust they have in it. You're going to be back here in a month shilling some other fucking retarded liberal idea.

>the russians bought the multi-millionaire who put a shitload of his own money into his campaign and wasnt given a snowballs chance in hell at winning.

you have to be a literal retard to believe this.

I'd agree with you if there were any evidence. There's fucking nothing.

>all those white fucking males

Disgusting

trump will never...
he wil not...
he wont...
trump isnt...
they are gonna ... trump
day after day
month after month
and now more then a year.

you have no power here,
users here see this through.
please leave

>implying republicans wouldnt prefer pence

please tell us what the third paragraph of that article says.

> 2014

Drumphblblblt is literally btfo to the point where I just cant, literally. Does Sup Forums understand this, and why is Fauxnews going to prison?

we're about to find out

TROLOLOLOLO LOLOLO LOLOLO

You do realize you're supporting a cabal full of pedophiles and criminals, and when they go to jail you'll start cutting your wrist veins?

jesus you cucks, is this shilling for ants?

whats an impeach

since when did Sup Forums become an anti cheese pizza site?

This, why is nobody talking about how a literal muslim commie brought in the Muslim Brotherhood via the Saudis & Egyptians to WORK IN THE US GOVERNMENT ???

>Impeach Trump!
>Pence takes over
>w-whoops...impeach Pence!
>Paul Ryan enters the ring with a steel chair

Best timeline

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

Kill yourself nigger, you're a waste of air.

anime is not 3d. Also, user pls

>SAY MY NAME, WHAT IS MY NAME, NO MY OTHER NAME, WHAT DO YOU CALL ME?!!
>"s-skippy"

kys

HAHAHAHA, you're fat and dumb.

kill urself newfag, you're just a tourist

The same story was ran on January 20th so I doubt it.

HARWARD WILL FIGURE IT OUT

fuck off fag!

Are you saying Drumf is done - dare I say - finished?

>tfw no one remembers

>"donald drump's presidential run is over" says increasingly triggered cuck for 1000th time since january

>private citizens are not allowed to talk to foreign citizens

thats funny, he doesnt look nervous

>he won't win any delegates
>he won't win the nomination
>he won't survive pussygate
>he won't win the presidency
>the electoral college won't vote for him
>he won't get impeached ---> You are here
>usa wont be great

>You do realize
nope, because
i don't live in a CNN/MSN/REEEEEeeEddit fantasy land.
if the election did not wake you up nothing will

>Phone records
>intercepted calls

So... you're telling me that the Obama administration was spying on Donald Trump during the campaign ?

>he won't get impeached ---> You are here

So you're saying he will be impeached

No, the intel community spies on diplomatic connections during every administration since WWII.

>intercepted calls

If they have recordings that turn out to be nothing, heads will roll over this.

>how to spot a new shill

You do relize this shilling is pointless right? Everyone here is either hard right natsoc, libertarian or one of your leftie trolls. You're just pissing money into the void.

Also you're a faggot who will die of aids.

shill

ultra shill

double shill

>ha, trump threw his hat into the ring? he isn't going to make it past the primaries!
>lmao! the republitards were stupid enough to nominate drumpf? he's going to get wrecked by hillary and the pussygate scandal!
>wtf, drumpf won the general election? surely the pissgate scandal will end his presidency before it's even begun
>"f-f-fucking drumpf! this orange monster is going to be impeached, I just know it!", says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

Oh wow, one whole guy.

/thread
Shills out in full force.

You really, really didn't think this one through.

i wonder what it's like to live in the CNN/MSN/REEEEEeeEddit fantasyland
life must be depressing as fuck, being told lies all day and believing them

It's funny because if you read the NYT article. The third paragraph literally states

>no evidence of collusion

Aka fake news

Watching the left shit themselves has been one of the most satisfying things I've ever witnessed. We get 8 years of this.

Then we can get someone with ties to Saudi Arabia instead like we should have. God bless America.

Impeachment requires evidence. Even congress won't convict on the word of "anonymous sources within the State Dept."

>Impeachment

So what if they had contact? Foreign policy is for the President. We aren't at war with Russia, they aren't our enemy.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3923788/Russia-says-touch-Trump-campaign-election.html
>Russia reveals it was in contact with Trump AND Clinton's campaign teams during the presidential election after Hillary calls Donald a 'puppet' of Putin

It's going to boil down to exactly what's in the recordings, which at this point the FBI are going to be forced to make public.

Well said. Unfortunately, liberals thrive of off being victims. They will always trust the source that is wrong.

He'll be your president for four years minimum. I know, denial was the first. Now you're working on that anger. Just hurry up and get to acceptance.

There's the obvious insinuation that Trump was in league with the boogeyman to hack the election.

Do you realize you lost OP fuck off shill

Lol lib propagandists are so incompetent they need three people to write a baseless hitpiece

>Article released today stating that trump told putin to give back crimea
>(((mainstream))) media releasing this article.

Dont get tricked you fucking filthy goys

>implying Trump supporters aren't all children

SHADILAY
CHEK'D FOR KEK

damn, son

Zyklon Ben does it again!

>nushill detected
Fuck off

u sound triggered, am i up in ur safe space?

Wait a minute here.... you mean the Obama regime interfered in the election?

I don't need safe spaces

did my words violate your NAP?

You type like a fag and your shit is all retarded.

What?

Flynn is being called to testify. More will follow. Feigning ignorant doesn't make witness testimony invalid.

Trump is lucky if he doesn't go to jail. This is treason (actual treason, not "Obama did something I don't like so he's a traitor" treason).

We each get tiny goblin like creatures.

FUCK YOU DRUMPF
FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE

Your autistic screeching is pleasing.

>bring this new

I think you have to commit a crime to get impeached. You could argue that Trump's aides violated the Logan Act, but politicians have been violating it since it was first made a law, in much worse ways than this, with no consequences. Pelosi, McCain, Clinton, Obama, Wright (all the way back during the Reagan years)....no legal consequences.

If they prosecute his aides for that, or even Trump himself, then I really will start to believe Sup Forums's narrative that there is some kind of anti-Trump conspiracy, because that's the most selective enforcement of any law since the Tenure of Office Act.

Watergate started the same way tbf

Keep saying fake news. It's not going to hold up in court. Your alternative facts won't work there.

You spelled Goy wrong.

>alternative facts

You mean the IC was investigating spies like they always have and those spies just so happened to be talking to /yourguys/.

Hillary campaign aids had contact with many countries you retard.

Leaking information from the White House is un-american.

Meme Magik can't be underestimated

>I think you have to commit a crime to get impeached
good joke
welcome to the real world of realpolitik, you're now only two redpills away from the bogpill

It's fake news because Libtard media can't prove it.

But Saudi Arabia and many Islamist nations giving money to Hillary proudly...or George Soros...that is true news.

Hillary was paid whore of Wall Street, George Soros, Hollywood, Saudi Arabia etc...

Trump is also owned by Jews just to much smaller extend then her.

On the contrary. Obama knew Russia was influencing the election but chose not to act on it because he didn't want to influence the election. Instead he gave the warning to Russia, "there will be consequences."

Drumphs tards now have to face those consequences. He's getting impeached soon, and Russia will get BTFO'd

The media isn't going to impeach Trump. Our government is.

Fuck your self