This. Is. Wrong

And you racists know it is too.

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/jobs-and-labor/report/equal-pay-equal-work-examining-the-gender-gap
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbfwqjg_mpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell women to choose higher paying jobs and work more hours like the men. Pretending they should make the same on average when they do not work as much on average is bigoted you shitlord.

It's not wrong, women don't go into a job sector as diverse as men. If women did then it would be equal.

Oil workers make a killing in salary, but when is the last time you heard of a women working on an oil rig?

women aren't as creative or skilled and don't get the good jobs, they dont get paid less for the same job

Yeah, it is incorrect. Glad you agree.

Correct. It is wrong. There is no evidence to support a wage gap within the same job fields

It's not wrong, it's false.

>these people get more of thing on average
>therefore I should get more thing too!

Good argument ladies

If this were true, that women were doing the same job for cheaper, men would never be hired ever.

You are a stupid person with stupid ideas that have been debunked repeatedly for years.

Has there been any recent cases where a woman sued a company for being paid less than a man that wasn't laughed out of court?

>misleadingly presented to seem as if women get paid less for doing the same jobs
>in reality it's just pitching what men earn across all fields compared to what women earn across all fields
>demand more wymmin in higher paid positions, meritocracy be damned while gleefully ignoring fields like construction, trash pickers, trade jobs, etc.

It's shit like this that starts normies down the path of the redpill.

95% of workplace fatalities are men. step up or shut the fuck up.

Yes, it is wrong that women purposely choose to contribute less to society by choosing less work and less responsibility in trivial jobs in lesser important fields.

Except this isn't true

How can I properly expose the truth to my gf? I'm trying to redpoll her and save her from other blue pilled friends.

yes, it's wrong

Look at op
'1 post by this ID'

Oh, look, REddit is doing drive by's again.
Sage, and move on

Men earn less than women early in their careers.
Men are far more likely to be injured or die during their jobs.
Men take the jobs women don't want to do.
Men negotiate their pay more vigorously than women.
Men work longer hours than women.

If there truly was a wage gap, wouldn't everyone just hire women? The free market decides.

Only twice.

men tend to outperform women on difficult jobs and jobs that require visual-spatial ablitiies like backing a trailer.

since this is a fact, we should put measures in place to compensate women for their inferiority in certain areas, while rewarding their superiority in others.

basically, we should pay women a hell of a lot of money for having sex and giving birth.

This is a slide thread. If you must reply to it, use sage.

If they do the same work and with the same productivity of course its wrong.

>And you racists know it is too.

First of all, female isn't a race.
Second, if you have to pay women less than why don't companies hire only women?

>This. Is. Wrong.
it is false so yes, it is wrong

This is true. As a woman I make c79 less than my male coworkers. Is very unjustifiable

Fuck, I wish. My mom brought this up and I tried to have a calm discussion about it but she flew off the handle at the drop of a hat. And the bit that REALLY pisses me off about it is that she's apparently oblivious to the fact that she makes a 6 figure upper management salary while dad barely holds down a part-time job ever since his type of work was shipped overseas.

Also according to her women in the US are all going to be chained to the stove and denied the right to vote or some shit. She's literally a psychopath when discussing anything related to women in society. I don't even blame her for it desu, society has been conditioning that type of Pavlovian response into us for decades.

Well, women can get pregnant which is a lot of time outside the workforce.

It makes that they earn less

Take a picture of the average STEM class and get back to us.

Of course it's wrong, if women were paid less for doing the exact same job as men, then CEO would only hire women.

Wage gap is a myth.

That is unfair, the man is only left with 21 cents.

>wrong
no, nothing is wrong with it.

equality is a spook.

This is truly horrible. So horrible, in fact, that I forget all about the gender tax gap.

It is wrong because a woman does not equal 0.79 men, a woman is half a man at best, so they're severely overpaid.

>the "I haven't learned proper drawing skills during my art education" starting vectors

I think this might be the only infograph about the wage gap that I've seen that doesn't lie. It lacks that important "for the same role" that people rely on.

heritage.org/jobs-and-labor/report/equal-pay-equal-work-examining-the-gender-gap

Yep we agree, that statement is false and wrong

You're right. I believe women shouldn't be working at all. They should be in the home preparing their household for family life. Not working on a "career" or sucking cock in a nightclub.

pay gap meme needs to die

no one believes this crap except the women who are trying to push it

Yeah fuck that!

I believe everything I see!

21 cent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jbfwqjg_mpU

If this was true, would't it be standard practice to hire disproportionately more women since it saves the company money?

What I always wondered about is what the calculus they did to arrive to these numbers? Are they merely correlating salary on average, all profession put together or on jobs that are 50/50 in term of genders as to offer a clear ideas if the gap does exist. Are they only analyzing data from after the start of women rights era or are they being intellectually dishonest, correlating data from prior to the woman rights era as to skew the average as to make it look like there is a gender gap in the pay?

Ain't for no reason they never cite source.

>inb4 salaries of ceo and other high executive office are a clear representative of that supposed pay gap

They vote their own salary, so genders have jackshit to do with it, greed do.

>That's why women have the suck dick option for a bonus.

Current jobs, however they don't take into account how long they've been employed at the company, or salary negotiations. They also like to omit jobs where women are paid more than men on average. Sometimes they go as far as to compare two totally different jobs, depending on which one they try to provide sources for.

"full time working!"

Men work jobs that pay more.
Full time is what, 34+ hours a week? Men are more likely to work overtime
Men are less likely to take days off
Men are less likely to drop out of the work force for any extended period of time

(((((((Woman)))))))

1 post by this i.d. jesus fucking christ pol. not even good bait

I want women to have equal rights, but this is bullshit. You get paid how much you're worth, deal with it. Statistically, one gender will always have a higher average pay than the other. Getting them to be exactly the same is absolute bullshit and shows that the person advocating for it doesn't have any knowledge nor experience in reality.

Your right, it is wrong. It is factually incorrect.
When analyzed by industry male and female wages show parity.
Wage gap doesn't exist

Then females should have no problem paying for half the bills

So very man and woman holds the exact same job?

There's also a pay gap between blue eyed people & green eyed people, between ginger haired people & brown haired people, between tall people & short people, between people who smoke & people who don't, between people who's ears stick out & those that don't, and so on, forever & ever.

Feminists like Christina Hoffman Summers and statitians disagree with you.

It's a myth. Grow up.

I can't wait for all the boomers to die and for everyone to realize that this is bullshit.

Gonna be a fun ride seeing all the social engineers start scrambling to catch boys back up to girls and then have all their feminist pets turn on them.

>Wage gap is a myth.