Jesus Christ Germany. What the fuck?

Jesus Christ Germany. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/exiRS
express.co.uk/news/world/767521/pakistani-immigrant-sex-abuse-rape-girl-Germany-suspended-jail-sentence
independentsentinel.com/somali-refugee-rapes-mother-bus-minnesota-near-child/
focus-magazin.de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You would be litterally the same atm if Democracy would've been a thing in your cunt, burger.
Thank your lucky stars for your shitty system. I certainly do.

Otherwise nothing new - Germans are cucks

The recoil cometh, muslims will pay for their crimes against humanity. Deus Vult

Germans got a collective hardon reading that title then lost it when they found out the girl wasn't white.

We're the best kind of democracy.

fake news

what race is this creature?

The best one in which a candidate which gets overall less votes gets elected.
Yeah try that one again.
I'm not complaining though. For this single time it's positive thing that American democracy doesn't work

Yeah, because this kind of thing never happens in Germistan...

News like this is not shown in our MSM and if they exist only on some laughable side show nobody finds if he is not deliberately looking for it.

It's only anti Trump and anti Russia shilling. I hope we get a huge crisis soon, economic collapse and all the "refugees" won'T get gibs for 2 months. Then the country will finally wake up.

most cucked country in 2017:
1.Germany
2.Sweden
3.England

You are like children. The United States is not a democracy, nor did the Founders really like democracy.
Read what James Madison had to say on factions. Thomas Jefferson said he envisioned a "natural aristocracy."
Democratic elements? Yes.
Democracy? No, democracy is bad.

retard
if it went purely by voted then fucking california would be too important

My sweet summer child :_(

We are finally beating sweden im so happy.
Great Country!
Many such cases!

white "men" protecting their women, ladies and gents.

Sure I've never said I believe in principle of "true" democracy nor I believe there is such a thing.
In most countries which aren't USA 1 vote = 1 vote.

But sure I understand why it is that way - as I said - I'm not complaining

Also the father of the raped girl was shot by the police, while he tried to knife the guy who raped his 6 y.o. daughter.

Post the link when you post this shit.

Fucking hell

i was wondering what the fuck they meant by gunning down the father

good to know that defending my family earns a death sentence these days

>victim's name is Zaman
>Turkish name

if this happens regularly, the tanned Germans will start to attack and harrass the refugees

+Sad!

It's called Refugee privilege

White "men"

>How can this be?!

Because you voted for it you stupid fucking cunt.

Post the link

The police won't know which other way to look...

It gets suppressed because it's a refugee attacking a shitskin

I saw it on FAZ and Presseschau though

Did an optimistic reverse image search because you feel it's not important to include a link and the result was "alex jones tit flash".

and Germans will still reelect Merkel

ROFL.

I hope so but we've been saying this for like 15 years, it looks like there will literally have to be daily terrorist attacks until anything much happens

Are they calling for hitler literally?

archive.is/exiRS

express.co.uk/news/world/767521/pakistani-immigrant-sex-abuse-rape-girl-Germany-suspended-jail-sentence

>doing a reverse image search on a screencap
>not just googling the fucking headline

jesus christ you're so fucking stupid

>daughter raped
>rapist gets 20 month sentence and probably will be out in 10 months or less
>father tries to get justice and gets gunned down

bretty good

the moron brought as knife though, probably a small ass knife to boot, even if you cucks cant have guns, german engineering should have allowed him to make something better, like strap him to his car at 80kmh

any pics or vids?

Zaman sounds like a pretty typical German name to me. Heinrich, Achmed, Liezel, Naman.

Wait.. You're not implying that "German" is restricted to a particular """ethnicity""" are you, you xenophobic racist Nazi?

Then stop acting like a cunt just for the sake of it. You keep on spouting off on this democracy tangent despite the fact that the US isn't a democracy, then you say "yeah i know, as i said, not complaining, just saying, blah blah." What the fuck is your aim?

I did search the headline. I use 4chanX so a google image search link is right next to the image, I figured I might as well try it.

Im past the point of caring, Germans get off your asses grab guns or knives and start butchering the sub humans burn them all.

lop their heads off and parade them around on pikes, flay them alive skin them.

Was this written by a child?

This. You cannot give power to the idiots that make up any country. If that's how it was, imagine all these dumb hypocritical liberals,who want their wives fucked and their children assaulted, running things in the country

Nope someone full of hate

Sandnigger raped a sandnigger
No one cares

is "zaman" a german name?

>be german
>walking to the shop mein daughter
>kneel in the street for my daily prayers as illiterate monkeys screech carrying off stolen goods
>police rightly ignore this as enforcing the law is an extreme right facist action
>suddenly daughter is missing
>look up from prayers
>some bearded, stinking migrant is stripping her down
>forget the diversity codes in a brief lapse of judgement and attempt to make him stop
>police notice I am not praying and gun me down for intolerance
>last sight is the police asking the rapist if he is ok while shouting at my daughter for being a slut and not wearing hijab
>die

It was written by the thousands of children abused by "refugees"

Trump got the most votes in the electoral college though.

>muh mob rule in my shithole of a country is better than the USA
kek. what has your country ever done again?

20 month suspended sentence. He won't spend a day in prison.

Germans need to revolt against the government and not stop until they have a 1st and 2nd amendment. Those are the key to a good government. The ability to remove a shitty government through the first. And even if you never need to pull the trigger with the second the fact that you are armed will constantly demand respect of your government preventing them from letting shit like this happen.

it is now

>this thread again

ok listen up FUCKTARDS. everyone involved (except police) was refugees in a refugee shelter.
also there was no actual rape AFAIK.

still fucked up

reminder that they are giving them immunity to everything is to build a muslim empire shit hole country.

>hate
Which is good. Anger and hate spur us towards action and eventual growth.
It is the content man, who accomplishes nothing.

>2017
>England
>Cucked
Fuck off.

>England

How? Canada is worse England no matter how bad seems to be coming back. And thats only going to get stronger as they watch what happens to europe from off shore.

MY MAN

You're a disgrace, Germany. I think you need to be put out of your misery. You were great once, but not anymore it seems.

this

>tfw Turks start killing German police in response
>tfw Sup Forums defends the police

Until you actually leave the EU, you're a cucked nation.

Break some glass and bust out the gas, if you love your country.

It won't change until you make it change, Hans.

And who wants to bet this cunt voted for these subhuman fucks to infest her country in the first place?

What is the German government thinking? Don't they realize that giving soft sentences to migrants only spills gas on the flaming hated and resentment for them?

I never thought I'd see Sweden getting dethroned as #1 but Germany went all out.

You're moving up in the world Sweden.

60%

The American system increases the worth of ruralite voters and decreases the worth of the votes of urbanite scum, who are always voting left pretty much everywhere in the western world. Because city people are shit all over I'd say that the American system is superior at least on that level.

That's a nice glass house you got there, you shouldn't throw stones.

?

Your country is making me sick

Link source

------->

Build a wall around Germafag before the knee grows invade the remaining nice parts of Europe

Can i get a secondary source?
Google only gives me websites that either link back to express or don't cite anything,

Don't worry Germany, I'm sure Schulz will make things better for you.

are you retarded, m8 ?

>tfw Eurocucks can't gun down a man who diddled their daughter at 1 mile out with a 50 cal bisecting him instantly

S A D

>he did it to a muslim girl

so, why isn't the muslim community sorting this piece of shit out? where is shariah law now?

What a waste. Nuke Germany. Nuke all of Europe and the Middle East.

Yes

independentsentinel.com/somali-refugee-rapes-mother-bus-minnesota-near-child/

Happens every week in America

what a clusterfuck. This is a perfect example of divide and conquer, where everybody hates everybody and (((They))) win at the end

I am perplexed at how people still don't understand how electoral colleges work. It's based off population and your representation in Congress, which is an advantage for all the retarded Californians. More representation means more power in Congress.

Holy shit its like people argue about things they don't know

What are we- Nazis? No way!!!

lol wrong reply

We aren't a democracy you fucking retarded sack of shit.

ALL PEOPLE IN THIS STORY ARE SHITSKINS. WHO CARES.

read pic related ya britbong chingchong

Schulz won't get elected. The pro-Merkel media outlets already started their campaign against him

>focus-magazin.de

they will shill for Merkel like (((they))) shilled for Clinton. It will be 4 more years Große Koalition with Merkel as chancellor, and the AfD will score a solid 15 - 25%

DEUS VULT!

AVE MARIA!

NON NOBIS DOMINE!

Wait..it says that the father was ''gunned down'' does that mean that he's dead or he was just shot and is still alive?

>muh popular vote
Go be mad about not being a state elsewhere.

It was just another sand nigger that the police gunned down. The father and the daughter were both Muslim migrants living there

>50 cal
>not dshk rounds

it's like you can't into sandnigger home defense user